middle school lied to me again=help

middle school lied to me again=help

Posted in the Chesapeake Forum

upset mom

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2013
can any one please tell me how I can go about seeing my middle schoolers report card online or getting a copy of it on the last day of school all we got was a letter from the teacher saying she had lost a few of the kids repot cards but not to worry becsuse i would be getting it or a new one in the mail no later than Monday.... never received anything and cant get anyone to contact me back i just like to know if my child passed to the next grade or will be repeating a grade.. any information would be appreciated
Just The Truth

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Call the school board office. They should have
the information. If not satisfied go to the next school board meeting. That'll get some action.
hey now

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jun 7, 2013
How does one make it to the very end of the school year and have to wonder if their kid has to repeat the same grade? Dear Lord. Why is your kid so dumb? After reading this, I think I know. How many times did you repeat 7th grade?
upset mom

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
How does one make it to the very end of the school year and have to wonder if their kid has to repeat the same grade? Dear Lord. Why is your kid so dumb? After reading this, I think I know. How many times did you repeat 7th grade?
first of all I have 2 degrees under my name I was skipped a grade myself and the valedictorian of my class all of which I did without feeling the need to call a childa name if you must know we had a tragic and unexpected death in the family several states away resulting in my son missing some very important test as well as some deep grief because of this his grades droped
Jim

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 8, 2013
upset mom wrote:
<quoted text> first of all I have 2 degrees under my name I was skipped a grade myself and the valedictorian of my class all of which I did without feeling the need to call a childa name if you must know we had a tragic and unexpected death in the family several states away resulting in my son missing some very important test as well as some deep grief because of this his grades droped
The person may have been wrong to call you dumb, but the point is still there. Even with a tragic death in the family you should have known whether or not your child has been promoted or retained. Thats not classified information, heck you even have to sign papers.

And for a person who has two degrees under their belt, you sure don't like periods, or spelling for that matter.
wow

Ironton, OH

#6 Jun 8, 2013
I agree. If you are involved in the least you would not have to wonder. You are a poor parent. Sounds like you have other things as your focus, not your child. Wake up!
tmi

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2013
The parent just asked for some help with contacting the school. No reason to bash their parenting skills.
hey now

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2013
OK, here it is. Big revelation. Try calling the Board of Ed. Better yet, go down there in person. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? A person who was double promoted with 2 degrees should be able to figure that one out for themselves.
Black Bobby

Greensburg, PA

#9 Jun 15, 2013
I'm too busy stirring the shit on Topix to know if my kids go to school, been too busy posting to pay child support. The important thing is I can whoop anyone in my trailer park!
max

New Kensington, PA

#10 Jun 19, 2013
upset mom wrote:
<quoted text>first of all I have 2 degrees under my name I was skipped a grade myself and the valedictorian of my class all of which I did without feeling the need to call a childa name if you must know we had a tragic and unexpected death in the family several states away resulting in my son missing some very important test as well as some deep grief because of this his grades droped
Things are looking up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many DRUGS in Proctorville 2 hr Unbelivable 29
Embezzelers 8 hr effu 3
Millie M Eastham anyone know what her story is? 13 hr Wally 5
fairland stadium 13 hr player 2
Shawn Terry (Jun '13) 20 hr kel 13
Fairland Hall of Fame Tue DJaded 20
Cute redhead walking on County Rd 1 Tue Not_Me 4

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages