Really

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

What kind of things are going on in the system that are so disgraceful? I haven't heard anything other than letting a bunch of teachers go.
Parent

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Let's hope it is NOT JR Clark.
AcE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Quit trying to stir stuff up. Everyone knows that Jr has been out of the school system for years now.
dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Dave is a piece of s#it and should be allowed to be on school board. He probably never went to
College. Way to go for
The sports funding maniac and village idiot
Lost

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Amen to the title.
Jill

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Do you really think the school system is that bad? I had a niece going there and she was very behind when she moved to Fairland. Her grades dropped and she couldn't keep up but made great grades at the Peake.
Barbie

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Jill wrote:
Do you really think the school system is that bad? I had a niece going there and she was very behind when she moved to Fairland. Her grades dropped and she couldn't keep up but made great grades at the Peake.
Maybe because the teachers at fairland expected more from your niece.
Okay

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

dude wrote:
Dave is a piece of s#it and should be allowed to be on school board. He probably never went to
College. Way to go for
The sports funding maniac and village idiot
Um alright, well I'm pretty sure Dave had to make a living for him and his family growing up. You think that everyone went to college? No bc back then, tons of people didn't have the money to go. And so what if he supports the sports. Its not a bad thing. But he's not the idiot, if you took a second to actually think then you would figure out how idiotic YOU look bc you don't know sh*t.
Fuct

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Knowitall wrote:
David's daughters live with their mother in south point now. Kim Bennett has had to move her sr year of high school b/c of this bullshit. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about other people's kids. David Bennett went to work for his dad at 9 years old at the rich gas station where he became manager, started building houses and selling them for a profit and eventually built his own station. He has never been given anything in his life and has had to work for every damn dime he has earned. I don't know about anything illegal or the allegations you are stating, but it seems to me hat if people do illegal things,(judge dolen) it eventually catches up to them. He has never had Any type of criminal charges brought up against him. The youngest daughter still goes to Ben coleman's school, how the hell do you think she feels. No kid should have to endure this public ridicule of their family no matter what their parents have done. Have you people ever visited the lawrence county clerk of courts website? You can look up anyone on there that has had any type of legal issues. Maybe you should start by looking at the facts and quit making crap up about people. The last time I checked that was called slander and I think that the police should be involved with this website.
He's never had criminal charges against him because Fat Russ is his brother.
mee

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Don't worry we finally hired someone from fairland they have a way better school system jmwill straightene us up I thinking of putting my kids in fairland they are going to kill us at football game and basketball game this year anyway
hope

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

mee wrote:
Don't worry we finally hired someone from fairland they have a way better school system jmwill straightene us up I thinking of putting my kids in fairland they are going to kill us at football game and basketball game this year anyway
Confusous say Good things come to those who wait.
tu madre

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

The only problem I have with the Chesapeake School system right now is the special education/leaning disability method.
I've seen too many kids with disabitied get pushed right on through.
Back in high school I remember kids with disabilities leaving to go to a learning disabilities classroom during tests... Just so they could go and look up the answers in the books.
That's not allowing a kid to exercise their brain... No matter what kind of disability they have. How do people expect that to help those with learning problems?

A young relative of mine is in the middle school and pretty much tries to copy the answers from the back of the book. Because this relative is apparently not asked to show the work. But I had the kid work it anyway and I was there with the kid the whole time making sure it was alright. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT A COUPLE OF ANSWERS IN THE BACK OF THE BOOK WERE WRONG.
nice

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Wrong! Parents are in charge and ultimately responsible for their child's education. We have a wonderful school system with excellent professionals to teach kids and help the parents; however, parents are to be held accountable for their responsibilities. Don't like the puke? Move. Think the school isn't doing a good job? You have the option of teaching them yourselves (as the parents).
guppy

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

nice wrote:
Wrong! Parents are in charge and ultimately responsible for their child's education. We have a wonderful school system with excellent professionals to teach kids and help the parents; however, parents are to be held accountable for their responsibilities. Don't like the puke? Move. Think the school isn't doing a good job? You have the option of teaching them yourselves (as the parents).
The future of Chesapeake Schools has never looked brighter. Great kids and great adults will make it happen.
his friend

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Parent wrote:
Let's hope it is NOT JR Clark.
Every1 needs 2 leave JR alone & off this damn post! I went 2 school w/ him & even tho we rarely spoke... he's a nice guy. Every1 has issues & w/ what kids do these days u can't blame people 4 certain things. Gurlz all the time dress like hookers 2 get attention & the guys use em. Makes me sick...where r the parents!

@ PARENT...if I were u I would b more concerned about what my kids r doing than getting involved w/ Cpeake BS DRAMA! U may think ur kids r above it but they all do it & most parents don't know. Quit trying 2 stir up trouble.
pot meet kettle

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

his friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Every1 needs 2 leave JR alone & off this damn post! I went 2 school w/ him & even tho we rarely spoke... he's a nice guy. Every1 has issues & w/ what kids do these days u can't blame people 4 certain things. Gurlz all the time dress like hookers 2 get attention & the guys use em. Makes me sick...where r the parents!
@ PARENT...if I were u I would b more concerned about what my kids r doing than getting involved w/ Cpeake BS DRAMA! U may think ur kids r above it but they all do it & most parents don't know. Quit trying 2 stir up trouble.
Hahaha. You told someone not to get involved in Cpeake BS DRAMA, yet here you are on a trash site with your nose right in it. What an idiot. Please, do the world a favor and look in the mirror before you start telling others to stay out of drama! Only in the peake.
u r a dumbazz

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

pot meet kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. You told someone not to get involved in Cpeake BS DRAMA, yet here you are on a trash site with your nose right in it. What an idiot. Please, do the world a favor and look in the mirror before you start telling others to stay out of drama! Only in the peake.
@ pot meet kettle...I own a biz & advertise on here otherwise I wouldn't b on here. I saw the post & couldn't resist cause I HATE CHESAPEAKE! It needs 2 b closed down!!!!!
U just put urself n the damn drama u dumba$$...what's that make u??? AND...I don't live n the peake & never will again. It's 2 damn backwards...thank god I'm not from here.
I think u r just pi$$ed I took up 4 JR. U probably have a kid that acts like I said slutty & trashy...not that I expect any less from this town. LMAO...teach ur kids better & problems won't happen.
Jim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

You own a buisness? You are barely understandable. Hope that works out for you.

JR Clark was a pedophile. He got caught. Someone brought his name up here to stir crap.

The school system is in very capable hands right now.
own it

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Jim wrote:
You own a buisness? You are barely understandable. Hope that works out for you.
JR Clark was a pedophile. He got caught. Someone brought his name up here to stir crap.
The school system is in very capable hands right now.
Yes...actually it has worked out great 4 several years now :P

JR was never a pedophile!!!!!!!!!! He was just a normal guy who made a bad decision. I have seen how those girls dress and act...makes me sick! Some1 @ Chesapeake was out 2 get him and did. He has a great life now and should b left alone.

If people on this post were so worried that he might b back then they need 2 get their kids and raise em right. I have seen hookers wear more clothing than most of these girls. The guys use em and they r fine w/ it. Some school system...when I went there we were never allowed 2 dress that way 4 reasons such as this.Just goes 2 show ya how backwards this town is and how bad the schools have gotten. Thank god my kids don't go there!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Chesapeake Forum right now

Search the Chesapeake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min ino 29,171
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Chesapeake Schools Sued for $467,275 Wed green jeans 4
Chesapeake Middle School Principal Wed c word 3
street walker Wed ZufalligZwerg 12
Beth Carrico Wed WoW 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chesapeake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••