one good man
Haha

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Crazy!!!!!!! Dead beat dad
hey

Fincastle, VA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
hoe can i be a dead beat dad court seen no reasonfor me to pay child support, or anykind of money to your mom ,she ran off with you lids i never got to see you all,did not know where to find you,did not have any contact with you girlsi have tried to get in touch with you all, i have grand-children i have never seen,dont even know the names of ,not only that your mom was having another mans baby while we was still marriedso who is the dead beat,she left you girls sitting at home alone so she could whore aroundand make you baby sit and not let you have friends u not aloud to go anywhere,YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE YOU NEED TO DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING AND REMEMBER NOT BE TOLD WHAT WENT ON BUT REMEMBER all the times i came home to you in your room all day i let you out not your mom ,i guess that is a lie to i worked 80 hrs a week to give you all what you wanted ,and needed
Facts straight-

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
First off- the grand kids you will never see or have anything to do with and you can't do anything about it have no rights =) second- you contact patty to get information and you drive around peoples house and call 100000x if no one answers if you didn't act crazy then maybe people would want to have something to do with you! It don't matter what this one did or didn't do it's done it's over with! Quit creepin around and try to get information on us!
hey

Fairfield, VA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
i dont call or talk to patty,and i do hsve rights with my miner children and yes if you choose to not be apart of my life that is you choice,and you can stop calling me when you need money like at christmas timei knrw that was all money talking,i can go back to court to get kenzie since your mom abandened her with her mom,like she done with you,,,i dont guess your mom told you you she wantd to come back to me told me she would drain his bank account if i would take her back i told her no,she dont want you to talk to me because she dont want you girls to know what she is all i can say is I LOVE YOU GIRLS no matter how you treat me or say about me
hey

Fincastle, VA

#6 Mar 26, 2013
you keep saying the past is the past why do you keep bringing up the past of witch you have no clue of ,all i can say is im sorry you feel that way,and i will always love you girls and you cant take that from me,i can only pray to god that you change your mind and heart. love your dad ray hagley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the new harassing Chesapeake cop 11 hr ProudOfThePeake 16
Planet Fitness in old Kmart 11 hr John 11
Massive drug bust 11 hr ProudOfThePeake 16
Red Dodge Grand Caravan 19 hr Ivegotagrip 1
Any MILFS in Brentwood Village (May '16) Jun 20 Rita 13
Tyler Crabtree? (Oct '14) Jun 18 Whodunit 6
stuiped bitch (Sep '12) Jun 12 Truthfully 12

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance