wondering

Scottdale, PA

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Anyone know anything about a guy named Randy Pine? He went to school for a while at Chesapeake??
stay away

Proctorville, OH

#2 Aug 7, 2011
steal you blind and a drug user.
wondering

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Thanks for the info...that's all I needed to know and I will most definitely stay away...
victim of this druggie

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Would like to see Randy in jail or in a "pine" box.
won't get back all he stole from us with the help of a drug head relative, but would make me smile. If you see him kick and spit on him a few times for me. warning to all. Stay away from this man and if you do see him, call the cops becasue he just robbed you.
3 ave for life

Proctorville, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Harless's and Pine's been robbin & stealing for years. That davidson hill clan has a nice place in the county jail wating for them.
Billy

Proctorville, OH

#6 Dec 28, 2011
3 ave for life wrote:
Harless's and Pine's been robbin & stealing for years. That davidson hill clan has a nice place in the county jail wating for them.
Does ray hartman still hang with that crowd. Now theres a piece of work.
Black bears are big

Proctorville, OH

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Brian Harless still selling drugs across from the elementry school I see it every night. As much traffic with wv plates in to that place makes me think he's paying his bills to cpd or just friends. Somethings up
ya know

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Thought Randy was in some program to stay off drugs?!
srp70

Butler, PA

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Guys this is my dad!!! You guys no nothing about him!! It's pretty sad when his teenage daughter can read crap ADULTS are posting on here you need to grow up forreal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennon clarkson (Oct '12) 3 hr BSU 120 3
Cory Thoman 3 hr smhNshock 3
Amazing looking female on Scioto in S.P. this am 5 hr curious guy 1
Amber Steele (Mar '14) 9 hr Yeah Right 24
South Point Ford (Nov '14) 12 hr Mike 5
Morgan Gibson 14 hr smhNshock 2
DJ and Nikki Bryant at it again (May '14) 19 hr I Am I Am 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesapeake Mortgages