Proctorville McDonalds
John Doe

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
They used to keep the place nice and clean, but not any more. I've been there several times in the past few months, and it's always a mess.
I care to

Port Deposit, MD

#2 Sep 24, 2012
that place is just a hook up joint for all the old men and women, who sit and drink there senior coffee! guess you never get to old!! Lucy,is looking for love there! lol
upset

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I care to wrote:
that place is just a hook up joint for all the old men and women, who sit and drink there senior coffee! guess you never get to old!! Lucy,is looking for love there! lol
It's just a place where people go to gossip and tell LIES.
Well

Little Valley, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Been years ago, but I witnessed a most entertaining drama there. Me and my buddy stopped there for a burger and fries and had a great view of the drive through window. Didn't appreciate the view much at the time , until the drama unfolded.

This lady had already placed her order, then went to retrieve it from the pick up window. Seen some words exchanged ..(possible screwed up order). At first the guy looked helpful, good for him. As the drama unfolded, he took the drinks that she handed back to him, and in a moment of uncontrollable rage,dumped it on her and her car. Stuff went everywhere, and I nearly choked on my Bigmac..because needless to say, it just got interesting.

For some reason this lady seem ticked,(wonder why?) And then after a few verbal exchanges we seen this lady park her car and go inside. Needless to say we seen this poor guy get a brand new, two bath, three bedroom ,double wide asshole ripped by the manager with the employees McDonalds hat hanging in his hand from all the shame, while the costumer was gloating.

We finished our meal in full amazement of the drama that unfolded before our eyes. I often wondered what happened to the McDonalds guy after that. Or the troublesome customer. Did they live happy lives? Who knows.

The storal of the mory? Drive off and burn a doobie with a friend, and just talk about what you just witnessed I suppose..

It may have been 20 years ago since I've participated in those doobie burnings and other shenanigans. But still appreciate, and reminisce about those days. Not so much the burnt braincells that ensued, but the fellowship that it involved.
really

Port Deposit, MD

#5 Jan 28, 2013
the old men sit and have coffee, stink up the place, then see how much napkins, spoons, straws, ect. they can put in their pockets. and yes they try to one up each other with lies and gossip! ban them!!!!!!!
Abc

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
the old men sit and have coffee, stink up the place, then see how much napkins, spoons, straws, ect. they can put in their pockets. and yes they try to one up each other with lies and gossip! ban them!!!!!!!
I AGREE!! Those old men are there all day long, every day! Why doesn't management make them either leave or buy something more than coffee? I've even seen people getting out of their car and taking their empty McDonald's coffee cup in with them--from an earlier visit! That way, they don't have to buy ANYTHING--they use that used coffee cup to get free coffee! If those old guys are going to sit there all day, they should at least clean up some of their own mess!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quit asking for prayers (Mar '17) 1 hr Annoyed 4
beth gilbert (Feb '13) 1 hr A concerned citizen 13
loan max title loans 2 hr snickers 8
koty Carson (Sep '15) 3 hr what 44
Fairland high football 5 hr Ashamed 23
vote no for ems levy 5 hr carl 13
Whats with all the junk cars on the highway any... 7 hr Boroscope butthole 1

Chesapeake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance