?

Since: Sep 10

Lesage, WV

#2 Sep 13, 2010
without a doubt its shandi pine!!!!

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Awwwwee Thanks !:) whos Chesapeake dad ?
Wow

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Kalie butcher!!!
Pam ellis

Pleasantville, PA

#5 Sep 14, 2010
i am
Wow

Warrendale, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2010
who r u chesapeake dad

Lesage, WV

#7 Sep 15, 2010
HEY WOW YOU SHOW ME YOUR NAME I WILL SHOW YOU MINE
Wow

Warrendale, PA

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Jessica.9th grade.chs.now show me yourz!
Well

Brea, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2010
Creeeeperrr...
XXX

Warrendale, PA

#10 Sep 15, 2010
chesapeake dad wrote:
HEY WOW YOU SHOW ME YOUR NAME I WILL SHOW YOU MINE
Chesapeake Dad, you sound like a pedophile. I bet you know Chris Hansen really well. Hope you don't have daughters.

Lesage, WV

#11 Sep 15, 2010
chris 8th cms

Location hidden

#12 Sep 15, 2010
Chris Grant ?
XXX

Warrendale, PA

#13 Sep 15, 2010
chesapeake dad wrote:
chris 8th cms
Don't try and cover your tracks now Dad.Why don't you tell us your real name so we can keep our kids away from you.Pretending to be an 8th grade boy when we all know you a 45 year old pedo.

Lesage, WV

#14 Sep 15, 2010
xxx if u know so much tell us who u are other than that shut up. if i am a pedo as u say hmmm whats that make u if u werent why would u be inters=ested in this forum hmmmm.
XXX

Warrendale, PA

#15 Sep 16, 2010
Well to be honest with you Chester,I usually skim throught all these posts just to see what opinion people have on certain things so don't try to make it look like I'm the one doing something wrong.You're the one on here trolling for 14 year old girls.You as a grown man should have never had a opinion on this post,especially when it comes to Junior High girls.And then you try to play it off like you're a boy in the 8th grade.Really?How sick are you?I bet you go to the Junior High football games to watch all these cheerleaders you're talking about.So no,I'm not the pedophile because I was reading through these posts.I read them all.It does makes you a pedophile because you're on here flirting with little girls.You should be a registered sex offender. Does anyone know who this guy really is?If so please let me know his name.
XXX

Warrendale, PA

#16 Sep 16, 2010
chesapeake dad wrote:
xxx if u know so much tell us who u are other than that shut up. if i am a pedo as u say hmmm whats that make u if u werent why would u be inters=ested in this forum hmmmm.
Well to be honest with you Chester,I usually skim throught all these posts just to see what opinion people have on certain things so don't try to make it look like I'm the one doing something wrong.You're the one on here trolling for 14 year old girls.You as a grown man should have never had a opinion on this post,especially when it comes to Junior High girls.And then you try to play it off like you're a boy in the 8th grade.Really?How sick are you?I bet you go to the Junior High football games to watch all these cheerleaders you're talking about.So no,I'm not the pedophile because I was reading through these posts.I read them all.It does makes you a pedophile because you're on here flirting with little girls.You should be a registered sex offender. Does anyone know who this guy really is?If so please let me know his name.

Lesage, WV

#17 Sep 16, 2010
xxx really funny whose the one with an id of xxx whose the freakin pedo trolling through the forums hmmmmmmmm kinda like some freak like you is why kids arent proteceted anymore,thats why your here on a ms cheerleading forum just protecting the little girls your a sick sob if you think anyone believes your story did it ever occur to to i just might know shandi pine or do you just hope and pray that if you get these kids to believe you it will somehow get you into the girls locker room, some one please tell me xxx is and i personally will beat him like a drum in front of the courthouse, sick people like you really need to be hung, so do us a favor if you need a rope i will loan you one.
XXX

Warrendale, PA

#18 Sep 16, 2010
chesapeake dad wrote:
xxx really funny whose the one with an id of xxx whose the freakin pedo trolling through the forums hmmmmmmmm kinda like some freak like you is why kids arent proteceted anymore,thats why your here on a ms cheerleading forum just protecting the little girls your a sick sob if you think anyone believes your story did it ever occur to to i just might know shandi pine or do you just hope and pray that if you get these kids to believe you it will somehow get you into the girls locker room, some one please tell me xxx is and i personally will beat him like a drum in front of the courthouse, sick people like you really need to be hung, so do us a favor if you need a rope i will loan you one.
My name isn't meant to be dirty you perv,that's just the way you took it.Like I said,I read through all these posts just to see how many idiots we have in our community and it's obvious that I found one.It's funny how you try to turn things around saying I'm the one who our kids need protected from when it's you telling middle school girls how pretty they are and you had to add that without a doubt in there when you told her,you freak.Then you play the show me yours and I'll show you mine game with a 14 year old girl.You are pathetic.It's one thing to read through these posts as I do,it's a completly different for a grown man to get on here and reply to a post about who the prettiest cheerleader in middle school is.You should have had no opinion on that.And if it wasn't a big deal as you say,why didn't you answer the girl when she asked who you were?Tell us your name so Shandis mother Julie can keep you away from her daughter.And then you tell one of these girls that your name is Chris and you're in the eighth grade.You can't deny it.Look at comment #11.What's up with that?And then you start talking about getting into the girls locker room.Really?Who else besides a pedophile would even have a thought like that.That thought should have never entered your head even if you were talking about someone else doing it you sick SOB.And if you really want to know who I am just tell us who you and you'll find out,I guarantee.God,I hope you don't have daughters.It's hard to deny your not a sick person when you lie to a girl who is in the ninth grade and tell her you're an eighth grade boy.(again,see comment #11).
CHESAPEAKEDAD

Lesage, WV

#19 Sep 16, 2010
xxx who is the sick sob trying to accuse other people of being what we all know you are, i happen to know shandi and her mother you idiot and i am more than allowed to say she is th prettiest cheerleader considering i know them personally find somewhere else to spread your filth,you are the reason this community is like a haper valley get a life troll somewhere else and remember i have you in my cross hairs and i just found out who you are so be careful when you walk away might want to zig zag and roll make it harder for me please i hate easy targets lol. GOD WHAT A SICK FREAK YOU ARE TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BEING A PEDO WITH THE ONLY COMMENT OF WITHOUT A DOUBT,OH BY THE WAY MY DAUGHTER IS BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT A DOUBT DOES THAT MEAN I AM A PEDO ALSO
Concerned

Warrendale, PA

#20 Sep 16, 2010
chesapeake dad wrote:
I'm a little interested in knowing your name too.You say you know Shandi and that's why you made that comment but for you to tell another young girl on here that you are a young boy is wrong.And I agree with X.If you didn't think it was wrong to say these things then why didn't you offer your name when the girls asked for it?I have a niece who cheers for the middle school.Should I worry about her now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South point middle/high school 1 hr InternetLord 12
john craiger (Dec '13) 1 hr InternetLore 19
sade mayes (Sep '10) 1 hr Unbelievable 24
Proctorville Ohio 2 hr Tyrone biggems 11
wes larsen 4 hr jrsomebody 12
kelli boyle 7 hr Concerned Sister 11
Curious 8 hr Jethro 16
More from around the web

Chesapeake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE