Bonnymill Inn closes doors

Bonnymill Inn closes doors

There are 2 comments on the ABC12.com story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Bonnymill Inn closes doors. In it, ABC12.com reports that:

“If anybody hasn't been there, they really missed out because it was beautiful.”

It was a grain elevator turned into a bed and breakfast. The Bonnymill Inn and Eatery has been a Chesaning staple that is now closed for business. via ABC12.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC12.com.

Angie Sutton

AOL

#1 Jun 2, 2008
My husband and I are vendors at the Saginaw County fair and discovered the Bonnymill Inn 3 years ago. Each time I stayed there, it felt like I had come home. Although we have a motor home, I always insisted we stay at the Bonnymill every year. I even made a special trip there with my mother to spend a night in my favorite room 13 just so she could see how magical the place was. My heart aches that I will never stay there again.
Sandy

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2008
I can't believe the Bonnymill Inn has closed it's doors. Such a gorgeous Inn to stay at and just take in the atmosphere. My husband at the time, and I used to go there every year on our anniversary in Oct, such a beautiful time to go with the colors and the craft show in Oct. It was a wonderful memory, one I wanted my daugher and her finance' to share but now I have found they are closed. Can anyone tell me why they closed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesaning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
owosso has not changed in the last 7 years (Aug '08) Feb 6 Lawchick 52
April Hopkins waldron (Jul '17) Jul '17 Revenge101 1
redmond company electric motor (Jan '09) Mar '17 paul 45
Rayna Middleton Bodary? (Feb '17) Feb '17 bobb 1
Spectrum Manufacturing (Jul '16) Jul '16 Concern citizens 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Dave Camp as Representative? (Aug '12) Oct '15 Meagan Dunford 2
Review: Mcfarlan's Pub (Jan '14) Jan '14 Darryll Robertson 1

Chesaning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chesaning Mortgages