Bonnymill Inn closes doors

Jan 25, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC12.com

“If anybody hasn't been there, they really missed out because it was beautiful.”

It was a grain elevator turned into a bed and breakfast. The Bonnymill Inn and Eatery has been a Chesaning staple that is now closed for business. via ABC12.com

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2008
Angie Sutton

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

My husband and I are vendors at the Saginaw County fair and discovered the Bonnymill Inn 3 years ago. Each time I stayed there, it felt like I had come home. Although we have a motor home, I always insisted we stay at the Bonnymill every year. I even made a special trip there with my mother to spend a night in my favorite room 13 just so she could see how magical the place was. My heart aches that I will never stay there again.
Sandy

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

I can't believe the Bonnymill Inn has closed it's doors. Such a gorgeous Inn to stay at and just take in the atmosphere. My husband at the time, and I used to go there every year on our anniversary in Oct, such a beautiful time to go with the colors and the craft show in Oct. It was a wonderful memory, one I wanted my daugher and her finance' to share but now I have found they are closed. Can anyone tell me why they closed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesaning Discussions

Search the Chesaning Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
George Pemberton Jun 24 Arlene Pemberton 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Owosso, MI (Jan '12) Jun '14 Fian 6
FCC Releases Warning Notices to Several Radio A... Jun '14 Ron Raygun 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••
•••
•••
Chesaning Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chesaning Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••