regularguy

Mount Gilead, NC

#1 Jul 5, 2014
Help me to reveal to others the presence of the lord. Help me lead others to christ. Help me help others find faith. Help me by being surrounded by the anointing and praying without ceasing. Help me to help you. Help everyone you can and let your will and desire become irrelevant and gods will and desire become everything. Help me by loving Jesus and our father in heaven. Help me to breathe so that I can pray and worship a little longer. Help my heart to beat so I can give praise and honor unto the lord for as long as possible. Help me to meet you who I don't know in heaven. I want to meet you even though we've never met. I want to worship with you although I don't know how to dance. I want to talk to you and love you forever. Help me out by allowing me to pray with you and minister to your spirit. Help me realize another saint is there praying for me. Let's stay in the presence of the lord as long as possible. Let's go baptize others in jesus name. Let's band together and travel the earth taking up entire airplanes and ships going into town as wanderers and leaving as ministers with more added to our group daily. Let's combine our resources and go anywhere we want as a large traveling city preaching and setting captives free. Let's have our kids minister to the broken and hard hearted. Let's let our children lay hands on the sick.
regularguy

Mount Gilead, NC

#2 Jul 5, 2014
Help me gather an unstoppable people following the lord throughout the us and the world to minister the word of our father. Help me see the manifestation of our father in the clouds. Carry me and I'll carry you until we reach the alter of god in heaven. Let's all go into heaven together as one. Help me to have unity at all times with our father and I'll do the Same for you. Help me stand outside hand in hand with you at every hospital and pray for healing. Let's watch the sick walk out healed. Help me find shelter when there is none. Help me find food when we get hungry. Help me pray for miracles until they are made manifest through christ and faith. Help me pray for blessings until they arrive. Help me carry the sick unto our father. Help me give up everything and wonder to and fro ministering the gospel. Help me make entire cities a church until gods will be done. Help me lead the lost out of darkness. Please help me for without you I'm all by myself physically only one voice but with you we can preach in every tribe and tongue across the world. We won't just be a church traveling we will be a nation traveling the earth. Help me by trusting me knowing the lord our god will be our supplier and we will rest together in the shelter of the most high. I don't want to leave but I'm so lonely and all I'm asking is you to join me and provide someone to talk to and minister to. Don't wait for me to start I actually encourage you to start cause there will be so many of us gathered together that it may take a while to find me. Go ahead and start praying together and singing and worshiping and laying your hands on the sick. We'll meet trust me.
regularguy

Mount Gilead, NC

#3 Jul 5, 2014
In fact you spread the word that we will meet downtown in the square exactly two weeks from now July 18th at 12 pm. Lets start a spiritual blaze throughout the town. We'll all join hands upon arriving and pray for the lord to be made manifest and then we will worship in his presence and then we will minister and lay hands on the sick. Remember I'm not the leader of this gathering so feel free to take control as ministers of the gospel. We will all be in unity and no one has to lead just let the holy spirit lead.
Truth Seeker

Arlington, VA

#4 Jul 6, 2014
I can help you....with a referral to a psychiatrist.
info

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Truth Seeker is a troll that hates everyone so ignore that name.
ruth Seekr want s to know the truth, and you give that person the truth and see what happens? Truth Seeker is the one needing a "pschiatrist". But bettter yet, save your money Truth Seeker and take a lump of medicine from GOD.
Mat

Denver, NC

#6 Jul 22, 2014
Religion is a personal subject. Yes God is real!! Enough of the wacho stuff!!!
Truth Seeker

Arlington, VA

#7 Jul 27, 2014
You people are unstable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatz 47 min Green B 1
Where is David Carpenter???? 1 hr Carpenter the EN... 10
Flashlight Frye 1 hr Who Cares 20
Sheriff Election part 2 7 hr WAYTOGO 400
News Stanley Council to decide fate of proposed biof... Sat Caped Crusader 1
Sheriff race Fri Bbb 38
Bill Beams Posse Fri beaned in the beam 28

Cherryville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages