Payseur gets 19 years for murder

There are 3 comments on the Lincoln Times-News story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Payseur gets 19 years for murder. In it, Lincoln Times-News reports that:

William Adam Payseur will spend 191 2 years in prison after he was convicted of the second-degree murder of a Cherryville resident earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Times-News.

robert hester

Lexington, SC

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I think this is crazy! I personally can not see how payseur can be guity of all he is charged with, I mean what ever happnd 2 accessery 2 murder, Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha gun out and Adam is not tha 1 who pulled tha trigger, and who in tha world in their right mind is gonna run out in tha dark 2 see where tha gun fire was coming from, so see if you ask me Adam is not tha only 1 guilty here, now where is tha justice

Since: Sep 12

Cherryville, NC

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Alcohol was the factor that convinced a jury to convict. Driving while impaired is just as bad as shooting a gun and hitting someone by accident. When will people realize that and take responsibility for their actions?
Friend of family

Tampa, FL

#3 May 22, 2014
He actually lost control of the car SLAMMED on tbrakes to AVOID Hitting the man who was in the road ptch dark. Adam.couldn't see him till it was too late that's when he slsmmed on his brakes n lost control running off the rd n trying to correct himself overcorrected twice Yes it was an accident another guy in the vehicle shot the gun knowing he wasn'tsuppose to. Adam shouldn't have gotten the sentence he got but David should've gotten charged too for shooting the gun
Friend of the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Apr 27 Truth Hurts 98
I blame you all. Apr 24 Crazy4swayze 1
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr 24 sexcaliber 4
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr 11 Boyce W 20
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Apr 3 Angie 9
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Mar '15 Truth Hurts 5
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE