Dick Trickle died today
saddened fan

Bessemer City, NC

#1 May 16, 2013
The incident occurred at 12:02 p.m. at Forest Lawn Cemetery on Highway 150 East in Boger City, Lincoln County, North carolina.

The Lincoln County Communications Center received a call apparently from the victim that said “there would be a dead body and it would be his". Communications Center workers tried to place a return call to the number but did not get an answer.

The first emergency units arriving on the scene located the body lying near the victim’s pickup truck. He had died.

My sincere heart goes out to the family. You are in my prayers.
get help

Crouse, NC

#2 Aug 10, 2013
The number one cause for suicide is untreated depression.

Over 90% of the people who die by suicide have clinical depression or a similar mental illness when they die.
Depression and similar disorders are treatable; thus anyone who believes that they are suffering from depression or something similar needs to receive immediate help.

I assure and stress that suicide is never the answer.
Getting help is the answer.

Suicide.org is online

The national suicide hotline numbers are 1-800-SUICIDE and 1-800-273-TALK. Or you can just call 911.

Anyone who is suicidal can call these number tool free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some restaurants hope to take advantage of 'bru... 1 hr I agree 2
Jerry's One Stop robbed 8-14-2017 Mon poster 1
News 10 face drug charges Updated at Aug 12 hmmmm 7
Lincolnton PD corruption or just idiots (Nov '15) Aug 10 Colby 18
News Missing Lincolnton teen found Aug 10 concerned 1
self-service Ice Maker machine Aug 3 doesnt matter 1
WARNING!! Sex offenders on media sites-LEGAL Aug 2 Let us pray 3

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance