Old clock on town square
Sylvester201

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Ok, who came up with this cluster of an idea? Now I heard it was going to cost the city $3000 just to find out how much it would take to fix it. Are you kidding me? That clock, if city council deems it that important, needs to take down and put in the museum. There is a perfectly working clock across the street. Just an other example that little will change even after all of what this town has had to deal with over the last year or so. That clock repair should be so far back in our agenda, it should not ever be mentioned again. This the absolutely the last thing we need. Benny, knowing this is your first day on the job, this is something simple you can elliminate right off the bat. I would love to know what Einstein came up with this to start with. May God help you Benny.
Dicks Hatband

Greer, SC

#2 Dec 3, 2012
The money would be better spent cleaning the nasty streets in town. It's looked like a slum for years and it's gotten worse if that's even possible.
Leave that clock as it is. Don't spend one penny on it when the clock at Cherryville Federal is working just fine. Also, who even uses clocks or watches for that matter with cell phones everywhere?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hair Masters, Mrs. Lori 1 hr jlom 1
Teen Missing again Sat poster 1
News Deputies still searching for woman missing sinc... Fri posted 4
News Commissioner Beam announces run for sheriff Jun 21 announcement 3
Interesting-Rebel Flag Jun 19 Usernamed 3
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST Jun 16 Pepper 5
News Officials: Bear may be in Maiden, N.C. area (Aug '13) Jun 2 MeMe 2

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance