A BlackPowder New Year!

A BlackPowder New Year!

There are 8 comments on the www.gaston360.com story from Dec 26, 2008, titled A BlackPowder New Year!. In it, www.gaston360.com reports that:

Come to Cherryville, NC and enjoy the kick off to the New Year by watching either the Cherryville Shooters who kick off at Black's Grill on Hwy 150 or the Traditional Shooters who kick off the night right in the middle of downtown Cherryville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gaston360.com.

tell it

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2008
Is it that time already? I know its a tradition but this one should be avoided! Lets give a bunch of drunks black powder guns so they can go on a shooting spree. Shooting away evil spirits.I bet they see all kinds of evil spirits when they are liquored up! Give me a break! Cherryville is such a charming town.Why do we tolerate drunks shooting guns for two days? These folks stay up for hours on end traveling around drinkin and shooting and scaring the life out of little kids and old ladies. Not to mention how they frighten the poor little animals.
jack daniels

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2008
give us whiskey give us gin a bunch of drunks shootin in the new year.Ever hear of praying away the evil spirits? Its much quieter.
Duh

Clarksville, TN

#3 Dec 29, 2008
From one redneck to another, iKinda like all the noise, the beer, and all the hot redneck women that seem to follow the shooters around.It may be the wives of the shooters but they always seem to be very giving. I just love it when new years roll around. Don't you shane?
redneck queen

Decatur, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2008
thats right! theres something fine about us cherryville women! shot a few rounds on new years myself! go shooters
Duh

Auburn, AL

#5 Dec 29, 2008
redneck queen wrote:
thats right! theres something fine about us cherryville women! shot a few rounds on new years myself! go shooters
See queeny is a redneck wahman!
redneck queen

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 30, 2008
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> See queeny is a redneck wahman!
I sure am! im red from the top o my head to the tips of my toes! come on girls! shout for them shooters!
Amanda

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jan 2, 2009
I been shooting my whole life. I love the holiday. Black powder runs in my veins, my grandpa was one of the first memebers. They shoot at my house every year been doing it for years. And if you people dont like the new year shooters...MOVE!!! and quit complaining.
vaginal toilet monkey

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2009
tell it wrote:
Is it that time already? I know its a tradition but this one should be avoided! Lets give a bunch of drunks black powder guns so they can go on a shooting spree. Shooting away evil spirits.I bet they see all kinds of evil spirits when they are liquored up! Give me a break! Cherryville is such a charming town.Why do we tolerate drunks shooting guns for two days? These folks stay up for hours on end traveling around drinkin and shooting and scaring the life out of little kids and old ladies. Not to mention how they frighten the poor little animals.
Well put the old people and kids to bed then. Its New Years, its the one time of year they do it. So [email protected] what. They are more important issues in this world than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do married women like to cheat (Jul '08) Sun John E 147
Joanna Jenkins Jan 15 Mark 1
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Jan 12 Titan 13
News Gaston County planning new school in Belmont Up... Jan 6 Friendofrev 4
looking for jamie walmer (Feb '14) Dec '16 his son 4
Sheriff retirement Dec '16 pissed off 2
Trying to contact my son, 34 year old Richard P... Nov '16 ZYX765 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages