Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Angier, NC

#48710 Mar 12, 2014
I do not like to see taxpayer money wasted either. The situation is sorry enough without the ever present, ridiculous and obvious enhancement of the truth (lies).
A 747 can cruise well over 500 mph. 228 miles divided by 500 equals 27 minutes to get there and 27 minutes to return. That is 54 minutes (less than one hour for the mathematically challenged) Add in 20 minutes of taxi time and waits for clearance delivery.
That is ONE HOUR and 14 minutes. Why do intelligent people not think before believing all this BS?
Presidents have been using taxpayer planes for fund rasing for many years. It needs to be stopped.
Ben wrote:
"The driving distance from New York, New York to Washington, District of Columbia is:
228 miles /" "President Obama waves as he boards Air Force One in New York on Tuesday after attending a pair of Democratic fundraisers. Tomorrow he plans to use his executive authority to change the nation's overtime rules." "The plane that is used to carry the president, which is typically a Boeing 747, costs the Air Force $179,750 per hour to operate, according to a new Congressional Research Service report." "
New York, NY
3 hours 45 mins
Washington, DC" Now, how much was that fundraiser trip. No wonder he wants overtime. LMAO
TSF

Angier, NC

#48711 Mar 12, 2014
Uhh oh.. Looks like Christie has been giving sacred pieces of WTC away as bribes for support for his political campaign. Everyone else has to put in a lengthy and detailed application, but not if they are a NJ mayor who will support Christie. Shutting down the GWB was juvenile retribution. Giving away sacred pieces of national property as bribes is slimy as it can get. Hopefully, it is also illegal. .
TSF

Angier, NC

#48712 Mar 12, 2014
Republikan neo communism in America. Will republicans run Putin for president in 2016?

Rudy Giuliani (Credit: AP/Gerald Herbert)

While most of Vladimir Putin’s right-wing fans have come from the socially conservative wing of the GOP, it would be wrong to say the Russian autocrat doesn’t have some crossover appeal for today’s Republicans. Case in point: Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and well-known moderate on some social issues, counts himself as a fan — or at the very least sounds like one.

Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s Fox News show, Giuliani shared his thoughts on Russia’s invasion and de facto annexation of the Ukrainian province. Rather than blasting Putin for ignoring international law, the sovereignty of an independent neighboring country, and the rights of Ukrainians to decide their country’s future for themselves, Giuliani praised Putin for being what he called “a leader.”
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48713 Mar 12, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down before you blow a blood vessel. I like talking with TSF, because if he can't make me mad, the rest of the liberal idiots don't have a chance.:).
. Jest statin the facts.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48715 Mar 12, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"Still not completely honest." You need to tell it to EX-CANDIDATE Sink. As well as, her supporters Pelosi and Clinton. They seem to have no problem cheating people out of social security. I'm going to have a ball with the defeat of the first of many to come. The Lenoir contractor must have been a Democrat.
. Yup. Those messicanz killin those Merrikans that other Merrikans won't kill...
Not Quite

Greer, SC

#48716 Mar 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
Uhh oh.. Looks like Christie has been giving sacred pieces of WTC away as bribes for support for his political campaign. Everyone else has to put in a lengthy and detailed application, but not if they are a NJ mayor who will support Christie. Shutting down the GWB was juvenile retribution. Giving away sacred pieces of national property as bribes is slimy as it can get. Hopefully, it is also illegal..
Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48717 Mar 12, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Yup. Those messicanz killin those Merrikans that other Merrikans won't kill...
When did you start writing like a retard?
TSF

Angier, NC

#48718 Mar 12, 2014
All they have to do is give Lerner immunity and she will sing like a bird. Why not do that? It isn't her blood republikans want anyway. Then we will know if the whole thing is just like the official story( doubtful) or is a massive communist conspiracy to eliminate the wisdom of the TP (doubtful also).. I personally would like to see the truth evolve out of the BS storm coming from both sides.
Not Quite wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
TSF

Angier, NC

#48719 Mar 12, 2014
What ? Another critic of our constitution and its fifth amendment protections against self incrimination, guarantee of due process, protection against double jeopardy, and protection of citizens against imminent domain seizures of private property without just compensation.,
Personally , I like the constitution and its protection --even for people whom I have already judged guilty before their trial.
Not Quite wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48720 Mar 12, 2014
Not Quite wrote:
Strange that you overlooked Bridgett Kelly and Bill Stepien, recently fired Christie staff, hiding behind the 5th Amendment. Maybe you can make a correction and add these two to the list of bosses, hitmen and Lois Lerner.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48721 Mar 12, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you overlooked Bridgett Kelly and Bill Stepien, recently fired Christie staff, hiding behind the 5th Amendment. Maybe you can make a correction and add these two to the list of bosses, hitmen and Lois Lerner.
So, let's get this right. You're talking about shutting a couple lanes down on a bridge? Really?? Instead of a huge federal agency being used to suppress dissent?? Wow. That's something.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48722 Mar 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
What ? Another critic of our constitution and its fifth amendment protections against self incrimination, guarantee of due process, protection against double jeopardy, and protection of citizens against imminent domain seizures of private property without just compensation.,
Personally , I like the constitution and its protection --even for people whom I have already judged guilty before their trial.
<quoted text>
Like Christie?
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48725 Mar 12, 2014
Lifelock Wallet? Why would I want to store all my info online? So I can get it all stolen??
Allen

Greer, SC

#48726 Mar 12, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone on this thread is writing like a retard except you, only because you're me and only both of us make sense because we're both the same bipolar idiots.
hi, I'm Allen, the psycho who thinks ever poster on this here forum is Waco. I'm kinda obsessed about Waco. That, and a boat load a Fritos.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48727 Mar 12, 2014
Allen eats Fritos like a killer whale. Come out from under your rock, two-ton. Get your stomach stapled like a good little blimp and join the human race, lard-o.
State of TSF

Washington, DC

#48728 Mar 12, 2014
Glad you're not TSF or State of Florida - that old, senile, dementia ridden ward of state likes to play games when his Depends runneth over. What a relief. He is still looking for his Easter basket he hid 3 years ago. Hope he put his teeth in the right cup or he makes up more evil hallucinogenic statements. He already cast his vote for jimmy carter in 2016 just ask him/them.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48729 Mar 12, 2014
Obamacare bandaid? Millions to skirt Individual Mandate thru 2016..
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48730 Mar 12, 2014
Faculty Council at Rutgers University doesn't think much of Condoleeza Rice, the first Black to hold the position of National Security Advisor. She's not an"exemplary citizen", is not"inspiring", and that's the kindest things they said. Sound like a bunch of jerks.
Anonymous

Ridgeland, MS

#48731 Mar 13, 2014
Who does Scott Sexton blow to keep his job? Opinionated, cleverless, fair and unbalanced at best, bully at least and whith a pen no less.
Ben

Greer, SC

#48732 Mar 13, 2014
"2015 budget released: How the cuts affect pay, BAH, per diem and Tricare" http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20140304... Why does Obama and the Democrats hate the military so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Benita she use to be a Cook Tue John E 11
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Mar 23 UncleTom 75
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
trying to contact my son Mar 21 hmmmmmmm 2
looking for jamie walmer (Feb '14) Mar 21 hmmmmmmm 6
Looking for a female Mar 21 John E 6
News Lincolnton mom kidnaps and robs 18-year-old dau... Mar 21 curious george 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages