Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48701 Mar 12, 2014
Still not completely honest. There are plenty of US citizens willing to clean motel rooms and do landscaping. The REAL reason for the attractiveness of illegals is that you do not have to pay in social security on them. Then there is the workers compensation insurance payments which can be ignored. Then you can pretty much treat them dishonestly because being illegal makes them afraid to go to authorities. That makes illegals financially more attractive. I remember a case in Lenoir some yeas ago where a contractor had cheated illegals by not even paying them what he owed. They killed him. Poetic justice.
Ben wrote:
“Immigration reform is important in our country ... for obvious reasons, because we have a lot of employers over in the beaches who rely upon workers who, especially in this high-growth environment, where are you going to get people to work to clean our hotel rooms or do our landscaping?” she said on the campaign trail.“We don’t need to put our employers in a position of hiring undocumented and illegal workers.” Finally, an honest Democrat!!!! Indorsed by Polosi AND Clinton. At least she was honest to say how she felt in a "high" Latino part of the country! They for sure need maids and lawn mowers in FL. Is this the start of the fall. BTW, if you need a maid or lawn guy just call a Democrat. You just can't make this up!!! LMAO, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48702 Mar 12, 2014
So you are not a congressman? That must mean the logic is flawed.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Show a post where I defended a Congressman "pervert". I would never defend Weiner. Disgusting how he showed his weiner on the net while his wife was sucking up to the Clintons.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48703 Mar 12, 2014
Outspend your opponent three to one, lose, then say the reason you lost was because your opponent outspent YOU!! IN A DISTRICT that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012......
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#48704 Mar 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
Still not completely honest. There are plenty of US citizens willing to clean motel rooms and do landscaping. The REAL reason for the attractiveness of illegals is that you do not have to pay in social security on them. Then there is the workers compensation insurance payments which can be ignored. Then you can pretty much treat them dishonestly because being illegal makes them afraid to go to authorities. That makes illegals financially more attractive. I remember a case in Lenoir some yeas ago where a contractor had cheated illegals by not even paying them what he owed. They killed him. Poetic justice.
<quoted text>
"Still not completely honest." You need to tell it to EX-CANDIDATE Sink. As well as, her supporters Pelosi and Clinton. They seem to have no problem cheating people out of social security. I'm going to have a ball with the defeat of the first of many to come. The Lenoir contractor must have been a Democrat.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48706 Mar 12, 2014
This was an election neither side could loss. Had the democrats won, they would have portrayed it as a victory for Obamacare. Quite the opposite. However, I'm not inclined to put much store in this election, either way.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48707 Mar 12, 2014
"Lose".
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48708 Mar 12, 2014
I am not sure of the political affiliation of the deceased contractor. Like some other Caldwell contractors, he probably had a long and well deserved reputation for flim flaming the public and subs. He got to keep their money but I bet he isn't able to use the money to buy even ice water now.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"Still not completely honest." You need to tell it to EX-CANDIDATE Sink. As well as, her supporters Pelosi and Clinton. They seem to have no problem cheating people out of social security. I'm going to have a ball with the defeat of the first of many to come. The Lenoir contractor must have been a Democrat.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#48709 Mar 12, 2014
"The driving distance from New York, New York to Washington, District of Columbia is:
228 miles /" "President Obama waves as he boards Air Force One in New York on Tuesday after attending a pair of Democratic fundraisers. Tomorrow he plans to use his executive authority to change the nation's overtime rules." "The plane that is used to carry the president, which is typically a Boeing 747, costs the Air Force $179,750 per hour to operate, according to a new Congressional Research Service report." "
New York, NY

3 hours 45 mins
Washington, DC" Now, how much was that fundraiser trip. No wonder he wants overtime. LMAO
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48710 Mar 12, 2014
I do not like to see taxpayer money wasted either. The situation is sorry enough without the ever present, ridiculous and obvious enhancement of the truth (lies).
A 747 can cruise well over 500 mph. 228 miles divided by 500 equals 27 minutes to get there and 27 minutes to return. That is 54 minutes (less than one hour for the mathematically challenged) Add in 20 minutes of taxi time and waits for clearance delivery.
That is ONE HOUR and 14 minutes. Why do intelligent people not think before believing all this BS?
Presidents have been using taxpayer planes for fund rasing for many years. It needs to be stopped.
Ben wrote:
"The driving distance from New York, New York to Washington, District of Columbia is:
228 miles /" "President Obama waves as he boards Air Force One in New York on Tuesday after attending a pair of Democratic fundraisers. Tomorrow he plans to use his executive authority to change the nation's overtime rules." "The plane that is used to carry the president, which is typically a Boeing 747, costs the Air Force $179,750 per hour to operate, according to a new Congressional Research Service report." "
New York, NY
3 hours 45 mins
Washington, DC" Now, how much was that fundraiser trip. No wonder he wants overtime. LMAO
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48711 Mar 12, 2014
Uhh oh.. Looks like Christie has been giving sacred pieces of WTC away as bribes for support for his political campaign. Everyone else has to put in a lengthy and detailed application, but not if they are a NJ mayor who will support Christie. Shutting down the GWB was juvenile retribution. Giving away sacred pieces of national property as bribes is slimy as it can get. Hopefully, it is also illegal. .
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48712 Mar 12, 2014
Republikan neo communism in America. Will republicans run Putin for president in 2016?

Rudy Giuliani (Credit: AP/Gerald Herbert)

While most of Vladimir Putin’s right-wing fans have come from the socially conservative wing of the GOP, it would be wrong to say the Russian autocrat doesn’t have some crossover appeal for today’s Republicans. Case in point: Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and well-known moderate on some social issues, counts himself as a fan — or at the very least sounds like one.

Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s Fox News show, Giuliani shared his thoughts on Russia’s invasion and de facto annexation of the Ukrainian province. Rather than blasting Putin for ignoring international law, the sovereignty of an independent neighboring country, and the rights of Ukrainians to decide their country’s future for themselves, Giuliani praised Putin for being what he called “a leader.”
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48713 Mar 12, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down before you blow a blood vessel. I like talking with TSF, because if he can't make me mad, the rest of the liberal idiots don't have a chance.:).
. Jest statin the facts.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48715 Mar 12, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"Still not completely honest." You need to tell it to EX-CANDIDATE Sink. As well as, her supporters Pelosi and Clinton. They seem to have no problem cheating people out of social security. I'm going to have a ball with the defeat of the first of many to come. The Lenoir contractor must have been a Democrat.
. Yup. Those messicanz killin those Merrikans that other Merrikans won't kill...
Not Quite

Lenoir, NC

#48716 Mar 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
Uhh oh.. Looks like Christie has been giving sacred pieces of WTC away as bribes for support for his political campaign. Everyone else has to put in a lengthy and detailed application, but not if they are a NJ mayor who will support Christie. Shutting down the GWB was juvenile retribution. Giving away sacred pieces of national property as bribes is slimy as it can get. Hopefully, it is also illegal..
Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48717 Mar 12, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Yup. Those messicanz killin those Merrikans that other Merrikans won't kill...
When did you start writing like a retard?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48718 Mar 12, 2014
All they have to do is give Lerner immunity and she will sing like a bird. Why not do that? It isn't her blood republikans want anyway. Then we will know if the whole thing is just like the official story( doubtful) or is a massive communist conspiracy to eliminate the wisdom of the TP (doubtful also).. I personally would like to see the truth evolve out of the BS storm coming from both sides.
Not Quite wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48719 Mar 12, 2014
What ? Another critic of our constitution and its fifth amendment protections against self incrimination, guarantee of due process, protection against double jeopardy, and protection of citizens against imminent domain seizures of private property without just compensation.,
Personally , I like the constitution and its protection --even for people whom I have already judged guilty before their trial.
Not Quite wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal?? You mean, like using the IRS to hammer opposing political organizations?? Sort of like that? That's OK, crooks have been hiding behind the"fifth"for years. Like mob bosses, hitmen, and Lois Lerner....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48720 Mar 12, 2014
Not Quite wrote:
Strange that you overlooked Bridgett Kelly and Bill Stepien, recently fired Christie staff, hiding behind the 5th Amendment. Maybe you can make a correction and add these two to the list of bosses, hitmen and Lois Lerner.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48721 Mar 12, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you overlooked Bridgett Kelly and Bill Stepien, recently fired Christie staff, hiding behind the 5th Amendment. Maybe you can make a correction and add these two to the list of bosses, hitmen and Lois Lerner.
So, let's get this right. You're talking about shutting a couple lanes down on a bridge? Really?? Instead of a huge federal agency being used to suppress dissent?? Wow. That's something.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48722 Mar 12, 2014
TSF wrote:
What ? Another critic of our constitution and its fifth amendment protections against self incrimination, guarantee of due process, protection against double jeopardy, and protection of citizens against imminent domain seizures of private property without just compensation.,
Personally , I like the constitution and its protection --even for people whom I have already judged guilty before their trial.
<quoted text>
Like Christie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurry! Someone may lose out on $1 million lotte... Jul 21 abdighane abdi 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Jul 19 Go Blue Forever 105
west lincoln high school Jul 6 Wes 2
man arrested Jun 29 rroberta46 1
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Jun '15 Karen Alvarez 12
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May '15 Bard De Belmont 2
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? May '15 High Pitch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages