Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#48066 Mar 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Romney is an idiot. Obama is proving to be just as stupid by sticking his damn nose where it don't belong. Didn't he just get a Putin smack down this summer by Putin already ? Must be a damn glutton for punishment...
I take Romney over obama anyday
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48067 Mar 1, 2014
Liberal constitutional law professor says Obama is assuming far to much power for the Presidency, must be checked by Congress...
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48068 Mar 1, 2014
Why is Lois Lerner asking for immunity from prosecution? Why did Lois Lerner plead the"fifth", to avoid incriminating herself? What is IRS trying to hide? Why is the media silent?
TSF

Angier, NC

#48069 Mar 1, 2014
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
Return of the Waco wrote:
TSF? No comment on your"Rothschilds"acc usation? Hmm? I guess not, we both know where it came from,a document already proven to be false....
Wow

Asheville, NC

#48070 Mar 1, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> The first democrat I've known that told the truth...
I guess satire and irony are 'a bridge too far' for some folks.

That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48071 Mar 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess satire and irony are 'a bridge too far' for some folks.
That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
What would be your comment on Sandra Korn and her post ?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48072 Mar 1, 2014
I am not Wow, but will answer you question with my point of view.What kind of power and influence does Sandra Korn have? Who has ever heard of her until until O'Reilly brought her up in a Talking Point segment? No one! She is one far left writer from Harvard, and O'Reilly wants his listeners to believe that ALL people on the left subscribe to her philosophy. I am on the left and I do not want any supression of the news organizations, and neither do I want Fox News to march to the tune of government mandates on free speech. There should always be oppossing points of view in this country. O'Reilly likes to take one insignificant example from an insignificant writer and paint it as "the philosophy of all the liberals on the left". Only the very intellectually challenged would believe that her writing is significant enough to influence our society, and is also the view of everyone on the political left.
Ben

Greer, SC

#48073 Mar 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
<quoted text>
Is this what you are looking for, as usual I am glad to oblige. "
Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!
Attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744 - 1812). No primary source for this is known and the earliest attribution to him known is in Money Creators (1935) by Gertrude M. Coogan. Before that, "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" was said to be a "maxim" of the House of Rothschilds, or, even more vaguely, of the "money lenders of the Old World". This is a play on an English proverb, Let me make the songs of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy "Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient ...
By Joseph P. Farrell" Basmarck said the quote page 232 in the book
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48074 Mar 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
<quoted text>
"The conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice going back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence". Wikipedia, Rothschild family.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48075 Mar 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
I am not Wow, but will answer you question with my point of view.What kind of power and influence does Sandra Korn have? Who has ever heard of her until until O'Reilly brought her up in a Talking Point segment? No one! She is one far left writer from Harvard, and O'Reilly wants his listeners to believe that ALL people on the left subscribe to her philosophy. I am on the left and I do not want any supression of the news organizations, and neither do I want Fox News to march to the tune of government mandates on free speech. There should always be oppossing points of view in this country. O'Reilly likes to take one insignificant example from an insignificant writer and paint it as "the philosophy of all the liberals on the left". Only the very intellectually challenged would believe that her writing is significant enough to influence our society, and is also the view of everyone on the political left.
This reflects the extreme liberalism of many universities today.
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48076 Mar 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess satire and irony are 'a bridge too far' for some folks.
That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
Wasn't a satire. Or I would have chuckled along with everybody else. But certainly, I'm not shocked at your comments directed at me, anyone who doesn't subscribe to the liberal dogma is immediately categorized as stupid, ignorant, racist and outright evil. The far left tolerates no dissent, dissenters must be demonized. I accurately quoted the comments of the writer, Korn. That makes me a target. So be it.
State of TSF

Manteo, NC

#48077 Mar 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess satire and irony are 'a bridge too far' for some folks.
That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
Coming from an A$$hole like you that really means a lot. What a hypocritical waste of life you are. I hope reproduction is not in your future - for the good of all mankind. Obummer plays golf in a drought stricken area with Larry Ellison, his friend worth 43 billion. bummer has warren Buffett as friend worth 60 billion - and numerous Hollywood elitists. Throughout the US there is more millionaire dummycrats than republicans. However there are jacka$$es like you who spew the most outrageous feces, that show that you are a ward of the state. Media loves to bash a conservative but never the left and the left is making a bundle off it while your head is stuck up your a$$ or TSF - who knows with a scizo like you. Have a good day.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#48078 Mar 1, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> I take Romney over obama anyday
. Besides the abortion thing; not sure there was much difference between the two. Romney actually was on board with stricter gun laws and had a state funded health care plan BEFORE Obama put his into place...didn't he and mccain just side with forcing businsses to cater to gays against their religious beliefs? We expected this shit from liberals, but there you go...our last two republican candidates...fuckin sellouts.
..
Return of the Waco

Greer, SC

#48080 Mar 1, 2014
Russia seems to be blowing off the 1994 Treaty they signed regarding Crimea.Gosh, who knew? LMAO! Contrary to what Obama told Romney, looks like the Cold War is still on, and heating up to a Hot War!
Ben

Greer, SC

#48081 Mar 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
<quoted text>
Since you will believe everything, http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/us/2014-02/28/co...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48082 Mar 1, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
<quoted text> This reflects the extreme liberalism of many universities today.
Then why are universities "extremely liberal"? Do it's staff and students have the right to a certain thought process, or did some outside group force them to embrase the liberal viewpoint?
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#48083 Mar 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are universities "extremely liberal"? Do it's staff and students have the right to a certain thought process, or did some outside group force them to embrase the liberal viewpoint?
Because they are professional students who live off the taxpayer. A hard day’s work is unknown to most of them.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48084 Mar 1, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are professional students who live off the taxpayer. A hard day’s work is unknown to most of them.
How many boxes of tissue do you go through each week crying over shit you really have no knowledge of?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48085 Mar 1, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Since you will believe everything, http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/us/2014-02/28/co...
There is no doubt that we need to improve on human rights issues in America. Are you with me on that?
TSF

Angier, NC

#48086 Mar 1, 2014
I will listen to anything. That doesn't mean I believe it. I'm not totally convinced by the Zionist attempts to cleanse the banking activities of the Rothschild bankers..

Human rights violations in America? A York cop shoots an unarmed senior citizen license tag violator who reaches for his walking cane. A Charlotte cop shoots and kills an unarmed young man who is seeking help from cops because he has just wrecked his car. Charlotte Cops shoot and kill a telephone repairman working inside a phone company building. They claim he had a gun, but the gun was found outside the building and the worker was killed inside the building. A Wilkes County game warden kills a 75 year old senior citizen turkey hunter who supposedly pointed a shotgun at the warden while climbing down out of a tree stand. Ever try to climb down out of a tree with one hand while pointing anything at anything?
I call human rights violations on all these attacks and murders.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Since you will believe everything, http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/us/2014-02/28/co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Benita she use to be a Cook Tue John E 11
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Mar 23 UncleTom 75
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
trying to contact my son Mar 21 hmmmmmmm 2
looking for jamie walmer (Feb '14) Mar 21 hmmmmmmm 6
Looking for a female Mar 21 John E 6
News Lincolnton mom kidnaps and robs 18-year-old dau... Mar 21 curious george 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages