Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48057 Feb 28, 2014
Return of the Waco wrote:
Much reviled Koch brothers 59 th on list of political contributors.... Guess who is first and second?? The powerful Democracy Alliance, whose tentacles spread across the world, know.... As their propaganda machine against the Koch brothers, the Tea Party, and Fox News revs up.....
The truth will stand when the world is on fire...
Facts Hurt

Manteo, NC

#48058 Feb 28, 2014
We need another community organized red line drawn. So the world can Laugh again at US.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48059 Mar 1, 2014
Harry Reid now a proven liar like his Liar-in-Chief. Demonazi media remains silent, as Lois Lerner asks for"immunity from prosecution"before she will testify before congress, she has already invoked the"fifth"Against self incrimination. Lois is lucky she's not a republican, or she'd get what the Tea Party, the Koch brothers, and Fox News is getting, which is PILLORIED RELENTLESSLY by the Demonazi controlled media!! The latest Demonazi attempt to silence all dissenting media, the action by the FCC to"monitor"news outlets, was repelled by popular outcry, and quietly dropped.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48060 Mar 1, 2014
In the face of Obama/Demonazi weakness and the dismemberment of the American military, an emboldened Russia invades Ukraine. Poland, Romania next up.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48061 Mar 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many people can pass up an opportunity like that.
. Been to damn France...ain't nothing like that happened to me... Guess I was in the wrong side of Paris...
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48062 Mar 1, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
We need another community organized red line drawn. So the world can Laugh again at US.
yea... That last line in the sand?? Think Putin pissed on it, kicked sand in obama's face and then made out with Michelle... What the hell can wrong this time around?
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48063 Mar 1, 2014
In the face of Obama/Demonazi weakness and the dismemberment of the American military, an emboldened Russia invades Ukraine. Poland, Romania next up.
Poland? Romania? Really? Is Putin afraid that the SS is planning another operation Barborosa?
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48064 Mar 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Poland? Romania? Really? Is Putin afraid that the SS is planning another operation Barborosa?
Think it's far-fetched? Putin wants his empire back. Georgia is next...Russian troops still occupy parts of Georgia...
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48065 Mar 1, 2014
Oddly enough the only real threat to Russian expansionism is Germany with it's modern well trained military.
hole in the wall

Paterson, NJ

#48066 Mar 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Romney is an idiot. Obama is proving to be just as stupid by sticking his damn nose where it don't belong. Didn't he just get a Putin smack down this summer by Putin already ? Must be a damn glutton for punishment...
I take Romney over obama anyday
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48067 Mar 1, 2014
Liberal constitutional law professor says Obama is assuming far to much power for the Presidency, must be checked by Congress...
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48068 Mar 1, 2014
Why is Lois Lerner asking for immunity from prosecution? Why did Lois Lerner plead the"fifth", to avoid incriminating herself? What is IRS trying to hide? Why is the media silent?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48069 Mar 1, 2014
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
TSF? No comment on your"Rothschilds"acc usation? Hmm? I guess not, we both know where it came from,a document already proven to be false....
Wow

Asheville, NC

#48070 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text> The first democrat I've known that told the truth...
I guess satire and irony are 'a bridge too far' for some folks.

That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48071 Mar 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the pied-pipers of all radical stripes have to keep their messages short and 2-dimensional if they hope to attract the most simple-minded and easily manipulated among us. Congrats, you passed the 'not capable of thinking for myself' test and have graduated to the next level: pawn of the ultra-rich.
What would be your comment on Sandra Korn and her post ?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#48072 Mar 1, 2014
I am not Wow, but will answer you question with my point of view.What kind of power and influence does Sandra Korn have? Who has ever heard of her until until O'Reilly brought her up in a Talking Point segment? No one! She is one far left writer from Harvard, and O'Reilly wants his listeners to believe that ALL people on the left subscribe to her philosophy. I am on the left and I do not want any supression of the news organizations, and neither do I want Fox News to march to the tune of government mandates on free speech. There should always be oppossing points of view in this country. O'Reilly likes to take one insignificant example from an insignificant writer and paint it as "the philosophy of all the liberals on the left". Only the very intellectually challenged would believe that her writing is significant enough to influence our society, and is also the view of everyone on the political left.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#48073 Mar 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
OK. If that is true, then who proved it false, how did they prove it false, when was it proven false?
<quoted text>
Is this what you are looking for, as usual I am glad to oblige. "
Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!
Attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744 - 1812). No primary source for this is known and the earliest attribution to him known is in Money Creators (1935) by Gertrude M. Coogan. Before that, "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" was said to be a "maxim" of the House of Rothschilds, or, even more vaguely, of the "money lenders of the Old World". This is a play on an English proverb, Let me make the songs of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Conspiracy "Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient ...
By Joseph P. Farrell" Basmarck said the quote page 232 in the book
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48074 Mar 1, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
"The conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice going back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence". Wikipedia, Rothschild family.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48075 Mar 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
I am not Wow, but will answer you question with my point of view.What kind of power and influence does Sandra Korn have? Who has ever heard of her until until O'Reilly brought her up in a Talking Point segment? No one! She is one far left writer from Harvard, and O'Reilly wants his listeners to believe that ALL people on the left subscribe to her philosophy. I am on the left and I do not want any supression of the news organizations, and neither do I want Fox News to march to the tune of government mandates on free speech. There should always be oppossing points of view in this country. O'Reilly likes to take one insignificant example from an insignificant writer and paint it as "the philosophy of all the liberals on the left". Only the very intellectually challenged would believe that her writing is significant enough to influence our society, and is also the view of everyone on the political left.
This reflects the extreme liberalism of many universities today.
Return of the Waco

Lenoir, NC

#48076 Mar 1, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't a satire. Or I would have chuckled along with everybody else. But certainly, I'm not shocked at your comments directed at me, anyone who doesn't subscribe to the liberal dogma is immediately categorized as stupid, ignorant, racist and outright evil. The far left tolerates no dissent, dissenters must be demonized. I accurately quoted the comments of the writer, Korn. That makes me a target. So be it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west lincoln high school 7 hr Wes 2
man arrested Jun 29 rroberta46 1
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Jun 14 Karen Alvarez 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Jun 7 FDG 102
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May '15 Bard De Belmont 2
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? May '15 High Pitch 2
I blame you all. May '15 Huhhhh 2
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages