Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47759 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Nugent doesn't have to apologize. We still have free speech in this country as evidenced by the fact that Obama didn't have his security forces set out to fire or punish Nugent the way the NC Governor McCroy threw his weight around with a short order cook last week.
Nugent didn't hurt Obama. He only revealed his own stupid extremism. He threw some red meat to the right wing radical conservative racists but politically damaged his own right wing extremist agenda.
In the McCroy case, the cook was only mildly disrespectful to the governor and didn't hurt him in the least. McCrory then certainly damaged himself by is actions against the cook. Had McCrory just accepted the insignficant incident gracefully, the world would not have seen yet another demonstration that our pompous Emperor has no Clothes.
to tell you the truth I wasn't really sure I would vote to support McCrory as governor again. after the incident with the cook I can guarantee I will definitely vote for governor McCrory .
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47760 Feb 21, 2014
(when McCrory runs again, I didn't live here at the time of the last election).
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47761 Feb 21, 2014
Feds to"monitor"news media outlets...for"correct "news.....
sandy

United States

#47762 Feb 21, 2014
Kaye Hagen is one and done
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47763 Feb 21, 2014
sandy wrote:
Kaye Hagen is one and done
Over and out!
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47764 Feb 21, 2014
My point is that the governor revealed himself to be a thin skinned petty bully and made himself look worse than the cook.
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Nugent only works for himself he is self employed therefore he cannot be fired. certainly his comments to the sitting president were horrifyingly disrespectful and outright slanderous. the poor little put upon cook was there to perform a job. not berate a customer. he deserved to be fired he admitted so himself.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47765 Feb 21, 2014
That is the problem now. Single issue voters. I'm more concerned with the cancellation of environmental laws, the protection of polluters, the dysfunction of state governmental agencies, the destruction of public education, pay to play politics, raising sales taxes.
I will not be voting for McCrory.
<quoted text> to tell you the truth I wasn't really sure I would vote to support McCrory as governor again. after the incident with the cook I can guarantee I will definitely vote for governor McCrory .
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47766 Feb 21, 2014
Obama thugs to monitor all media outlets for "content", thousands sign petition to protest.... Said to have a"chilling"effect on freedom of the press.....
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47767 Feb 21, 2014
The constitution is under attack from this president, Monitoring media for"truth"is the first goosestep towards silencing any anti-government reporting... Or"perceived"anti-go vt. Reporting... Get ready folks soon you will have to be VERY CAREFUL of what you say.....
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47768 Feb 21, 2014
Democrats can bury their heads in the sand..... Soon enough.... the govt."enforcers"will come your way... No problem as long as Republicans are"getting"it.... Be yall's turn soon enough.....
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47769 Feb 21, 2014
While the State Gestapo turns 100,000 law abiding citizens in Connecticut.... Into felons.....
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47770 Feb 21, 2014
Go on, TSF...... worry about" environmental laws" and a state governor.... While your beloved President works tirelessly to destroy your freedom....
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47771 Feb 21, 2014
Out freedom went out the window with passage of the Patriot Act on Oct . 26,2001. If that wasn't bad enough, CONGRESS reauthorized it and strengthened it. Shortly afterwards in 2002, they started recording every single phone call in the USA and are still doing that today. Using that piece of -----legislation from 2001 , Obama and Eric Holder claim the president has the authority to kill any one of us without a trial, charges, indictment or even public evidence. What freedom are you talking about?
Go on, TSF...... worry about" environmental laws" and a state governor.... While your beloved President works tirelessly to destroy your freedom....
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#47772 Feb 21, 2014
Agree
Return of the King

Charlotte, NC

#47773 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Out freedom went out the window with passage of the Patriot Act on Oct . 26,2001. If that wasn't bad enough, CONGRESS reauthorized it and strengthened it. Shortly afterwards in 2002, they started recording every single phone call in the USA and are still doing that today. Using that piece of -----legislation from 2001 , Obama and Eric Holder claim the president has the authority to kill any one of us without a trial, charges, indictment or even public evidence. What freedom are you talking about?
<quoted text>
Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while you sit SILENTLY BY WHILE YOUR FREEDOMS ARE STOLEN!
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47774 Feb 21, 2014
What were you doing in October 2001 when the theft of our freedom occurred? You sure waited a long time to get emotional about it. I'm not worried about some woosey cook, The issue is a governor who will not fire the people who should be fired but throwing his weight around with some nobody. Whether you realize it or not ( and I doubt you do), we are part of the environment and the environment is part of us..
<quoted text> Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while you sit SILENTLY BY WHILE YOUR FREEDOMS ARE STOLEN!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47775 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
What were you doing in October 2001 when the theft of our freedom occurred? You sure waited a long time to get emotional about it. I'm not worried about some woosey cook, The issue is a governor who will not fire the people who should be fired but throwing his weight around with some nobody. Whether you realize it or not ( and I doubt you do), we are part of the environment and the environment is part of us..
<quoted text>
it's not, what were we doing in 2001, it's what are we doing NOW!!! Wake up!! Don't you see the danger??
Get Help

Orlando, FL

#47776 Feb 21, 2014
Return of the Drag Queen wrote:
<quoted text> Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while I sit SILENTLY MASTURBATING WHILE MY HOMOSEXUALITY IS STOLEN!
Get help or commit suicide.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47777 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> it's not, what were we doing in 2001, it's what are we doing NOW!!! Wake up!! Don't you see the danger??
No environment....No more issues. What if conservatives are totally wrong about global warming and we reach the point of no return?
Facts Hurt

Greenbelt, MD

#47778 Feb 21, 2014
I'm back. My question is: what size bed sheet did fat A$$ czar''s wife wear on Fallon show last night? I say she sported an 800 thread count king to cover that BEEhind. Glad she is the spokesperson for kids lunches (another failed community organizer program). I hope she tells the crowd that she is the "before" of the before and after weight loss pics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May 23 Solomon 1
I blame you all. May 20 Huhhhh 2
wrecks on HWY 27 West May 20 concerned 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) May 9 FDG 100
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr '15 sexcaliber 4
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr '15 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr '15 Boyce W 20
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE