Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#47772 Feb 21, 2014
Agree
Return of the King

Rock Hill, SC

#47773 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Out freedom went out the window with passage of the Patriot Act on Oct . 26,2001. If that wasn't bad enough, CONGRESS reauthorized it and strengthened it. Shortly afterwards in 2002, they started recording every single phone call in the USA and are still doing that today. Using that piece of -----legislation from 2001 , Obama and Eric Holder claim the president has the authority to kill any one of us without a trial, charges, indictment or even public evidence. What freedom are you talking about?
<quoted text>
Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while you sit SILENTLY BY WHILE YOUR FREEDOMS ARE STOLEN!
TSF

Benson, NC

#47774 Feb 21, 2014
What were you doing in October 2001 when the theft of our freedom occurred? You sure waited a long time to get emotional about it. I'm not worried about some woosey cook, The issue is a governor who will not fire the people who should be fired but throwing his weight around with some nobody. Whether you realize it or not ( and I doubt you do), we are part of the environment and the environment is part of us..
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while you sit SILENTLY BY WHILE YOUR FREEDOMS ARE STOLEN!
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47775 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
What were you doing in October 2001 when the theft of our freedom occurred? You sure waited a long time to get emotional about it. I'm not worried about some woosey cook, The issue is a governor who will not fire the people who should be fired but throwing his weight around with some nobody. Whether you realize it or not ( and I doubt you do), we are part of the environment and the environment is part of us..
<quoted text>
it's not, what were we doing in 2001, it's what are we doing NOW!!! Wake up!! Don't you see the danger??
Get Help

Orlando, FL

#47776 Feb 21, 2014
Return of the Drag Queen wrote:
<quoted text> Because people like you..are busy...worrying about the"environment".... and a big mouth cooks feelings...while I sit SILENTLY MASTURBATING WHILE MY HOMOSEXUALITY IS STOLEN!
Get help or commit suicide.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47777 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text> it's not, what were we doing in 2001, it's what are we doing NOW!!! Wake up!! Don't you see the danger??
No environment....No more issues. What if conservatives are totally wrong about global warming and we reach the point of no return?
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47778 Feb 21, 2014
I'm back. My question is: what size bed sheet did fat A$$ czar''s wife wear on Fallon show last night? I say she sported an 800 thread count king to cover that BEEhind. Glad she is the spokesperson for kids lunches (another failed community organizer program). I hope she tells the crowd that she is the "before" of the before and after weight loss pics.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47780 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Nugent doesn't have to apologize. We still have free speech in this country as evidenced by the fact that Obama didn't have his security forces set out to fire or punish Nugent the way the NC Governor McCroy threw his weight around with a short order cook last week.
Nugent didn't hurt Obama. He only revealed his own stupid extremism. He threw some red meat to the right wing radical conservative racists but politically damaged his own right wing extremist agenda.
In the McCroy case, the cook was only mildly disrespectful to the governor and didn't hurt him in the least. McCrory then certainly damaged himself by is actions against the cook. Had McCrory just accepted the insignficant incident gracefully, the world would not have seen yet another demonstration that our pompous Emperor has no Clothes.
. Ted nugent is very right wing...how does that get damaged at all? Left always hates and fears the right...the right always despises and mocks the left...and the beat goes on.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47782 Feb 21, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
I'm back. My question is: what size bed sheet did fat A$$ czar''s wife wear on Fallon show last night? I say she sported an 800 thread count king to cover that BEEhind. Glad she is the spokesperson for kids lunches (another failed community organizer program). I hope she tells the crowd that she is the "before" of the before and after weight loss pics.
Shallow. No issues today?
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47783 Feb 22, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No environment....No more issues. What if conservatives are totally wrong about global warming and we reach the point of no return?
postulate that the cause of GW IS human activity. It is scientifically accurate that the USA alone, even if it disappeared from the earth, would have zero effect on GW. Whole China, Russia, India, Africa, and South America continue to do nothing,. Climate has changed, will change, and will continue to change.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47784 Feb 22, 2014
when does 60 plus 38 not equal 98? Who are doing core curriculum mathematics!
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47785 Feb 22, 2014
That's (when you are doing) core curriculum....
TSF

Benson, NC

#47786 Feb 22, 2014
Certainly I see the danger. I saw the danger when its foundation was poured Oct 26,2001 and construction of the gulag started. So 13 years later you are now panicking ?
<quoted text> it's not, what were we doing in 2001, it's what are we doing NOW!!! Wake up!! Don't you see the danger??
Return of the King

Greenville, SC

#47787 Feb 22, 2014
California democrat indicted in 100,000$$$ bribery case....
TSF

Benson, NC

#47788 Feb 22, 2014
Nugent isn't stupid. Nugent knows that such antics damage the political chances of success for any policy he advocates. That tells me that Nugent is just acting out like a naughty child wanting attention---any kind of attention--good or bad. Like the outrageous behavior of a spoiled ill-bred reprobate, he is getting attention.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Ted nugent is very right wing...how does that get damaged at all? Left always hates and fears the right...the right always despises and mocks the left...and the beat goes on.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47789 Feb 22, 2014
Core curriculum was adopted by the NC republican legislature and core curriculum test were given as end of grade tests in NC last year. The students had not been instructed per core curriculum and predictably their failure rate was astounding. In all grades, in all school systems, in all economic groups, in all racial groups, in all subjects because the test did not measure learning that had occurred. It attempted to measure retention of instruction never given. The the republican legislature's purpose? Using the manufactured failure to push their charter school agenda and vouchers which they pushed through the legislature last summer.
when does 60 plus 38 not equal 98? Who are doing core curriculum mathematics!
Return of the King

Greenville, SC

#47790 Feb 22, 2014
TSF wrote:
Certainly I see the danger. I saw the danger when its foundation was poured Oct 26,2001 and construction of the gulag started. So 13 years later you are now panicking ?
<quoted text>
No panic here, just sadness that people like you are too politically one-sided to do anything while America is destroyed. After a firestorm of protest (including me) the govt.has decided that"monitoring"news outlets for"truth"is a bad idea...I contacted every politician I could on this, while you sniveled about past politicians...
TSF

Benson, NC

#47791 Feb 22, 2014
Now a judge has wisely put a hold on the state voucher awards to parents. who want primarily to send their children to religion based charter schools. There are presently 158 applications from parents who want to send their children, with state funds, to Greensboro Islamic Academy. The constitution of the USA prohibits adoption of a state religion. Contribution of tax money to religious schools is a republican back door attempt at establishment of state religion
TSF

Benson, NC

#47792 Feb 22, 2014
Thank you for contacting politicians expressing opposition to the attempt at state censorship of news. I did the same, contacting Mark Meadows, Virginia Hunt and Patrick McHenry.
Curiously, in 2001 , when I opposed the Patriot Act cancelling our constitution, people, mostly republicans, accused me of supporting terrorist. I am not afraid of foreign terrorist but I am afraid of domestic extremist on the left and right who want to cancel our constitution and relinquish our sovereignty .
<quoted text> No panic here, just sadness that people like you are too politically one-sided to do anything while America is destroyed. After a firestorm of protest (including me) the govt.has decided that"monitoring"news outlets for"truth"is a bad idea...I contacted every politician I could on this, while you sniveled about past politicians...
TSF

Benson, NC

#47793 Feb 22, 2014
Ted Cruz is furious because the snow storm last week shut down the government. Ted says "That's my job."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farewell Keith Hobart Lane Apr 16 old pal 1
News Lincolnton Easter egg hunt back for 70th year Apr 12 oh well its me 1
News Store employee charged with stealing lotto tickets Apr 12 oh well its me 1
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Apr 7 jenn0098 76
I love a good woman that can squirt Apr 3 John 8 1
Looking for a Benita she use to be a Cook Mar 28 John E 11
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar '17 Morningangel59 23

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages