Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47739 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Links are stupid. Always one sided to fit the opinion of the poster by a biased source. I don't bother with them.
Kinda like what you blabber ( a one sided, biased blabber) you hypocrite. LOL you are stupid- there is no doubt. You just proved it with that gem.
Schizo -TSF = The Stupid Fu<K
Why didn't Kay Hogface come back to NC when the czar was there a couple weeks ago? LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47740 Feb 20, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like what you blabber ( a one sided, biased blabber) you hypocrite. LOL you are stupid- there is no doubt. You just proved it with that gem.
Schizo -TSF = The Stupid Fu<K
Why didn't Kay Hogface come back to NC when the czar was there a couple weeks ago? LOL
And you don't give one sided blabber supported by some other dumb asses linked opinion of moronic right wing shit? That makes you a double dumb bastard.
Facts Hurt

Washington, DC

#47741 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't give one sided blabber supported by some other dumb asses linked opinion of moronic right wing shit? That makes you a double dumb bastard.
Good grade school comeback you schizo, stupid a$$hat. You are STUPID
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47742 Feb 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
State, unless he's gotten the rabies,I don't think this is David 523....
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47743 Feb 20, 2014
Calm down"Facts Hurt".We have political paralysis in America.State will never change his views.He believes in the liberal thing. Given half a chance he will converse in a civil manner.That's all you can ask anyone on Topix, which is a rough media, to be sure.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47744 Feb 20, 2014
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grade school comeback you schizo, stupid a$$hat. You are STUPID
Says the well known dumb bastard who "Can't think without a link"
Return of the Drag Queen

Tampa, FL

#47745 Feb 20, 2014
Hi everybody it's me waco again, just being a tick in your ass.This moniker sounds more like me than Return of the King.It sounds more gay.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47746 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the Drag Queen wrote:
Hi everybody it's me waco again, just being a tick in your ass.This moniker sounds more like me than Return of the King.It sounds more gay.
Gosh, you know,"Return of the Drag Queen"does sound a tad"gay".
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47747 Feb 21, 2014
No, the fact is that I asked you simple questions that you refuse or cannot answer. Name calling will not cover up that fact . I don't use tax dollars, I produce them.
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
No the FACT is that you are an idiot- I posted links, you babble bullsh$t. I hope you have not or don't reproduce. You are a brainwashed ward of the state. You are our tax dollars at work - or NOT
FACTS HURT
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47748 Feb 21, 2014
How much did our republikan legislature pay for PowerSchool by Person Inc. of Bloomington MN ?

This highly advanced computer program cannot accurately keep student's grades, cannot accurately figure GPA, has resulted in NC schools inability to produce transcripts for college applications, cannot accurately keep attendance records ,loses data and has ruined a school year for seniors gradating in 2014.

There is a reason that NC would not allow a republikan majority for over 100 years.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47749 Feb 21, 2014
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) puts the wrong address on personal information including social security numbers. They made that simple error--50,000 times. DHHS was also behind over 6 months in sending out checks so that the feds were threatening to stop funding until competence was established. The McCrory appointed director Wos has not been fired. McCrory can get a short order cook who hurt his wittle feewings fired, but he cannot fire the director of DHHS who has totally and completely screwed up?

There is a reason NC would not allow a republican majority for a century.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47750 Feb 21, 2014
Democrats preparing to announce cuts to Medicaid that will have a direct effect on the elderly, in a desperate attempt to fund Obamacare .Time for Grandma and Grandpa to jump over the cliff, as they are slowing down the progress of Obamacare.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47751 Feb 21, 2014
Citizens groups filed three different lawsuits against Duke Energies trying to stop and prevent coal ash contamination of drinking water.
The McCrory appointed director of DENR (dept. of environment and naturl resources) decided to take over those lawsuits and settle them for $99,000 dollars. Duke made over $3,000,000,000 dollars profit last year. That was 0.0033 percent of the profit and it really hurt them. Kind of like fining a person with a $50 k income one dollar for murder.
As a result of this protection of McCrory's former employer from consequence of their irresponsibility, now we have the Dan River spill which ruins the water for millions of people. Now we have federal grand jury investigating criminal activity within the McCrory administration.

There is a reason the NC would not allow a republican majority for over a century.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47752 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) puts the wrong address on personal information including social security numbers. They made that simple error--50,000 times. DHHS was also behind over 6 months in sending out checks so that the feds were threatening to stop funding until competence was established. The McCrory appointed director Wos has not been fired. McCrory can get a short order cook who hurt his wittle feewings fired, but he cannot fire the director of DHHS who has totally and completely screwed up?
There is a reason NC would not allow a republican majority for a century.
and there is a reason why they do currently have a republican majority.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47753 Feb 21, 2014
Yes, true. It was an outbreak of mass insanity.
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> and there is a reason why they do currently have a republican majority.
Return of the King

Smyrna, SC

#47754 Feb 21, 2014
Rand Paul demands that Ted Nugent apologize for Obama comments
TSF

Lillington, NC

#47755 Feb 21, 2014
Nugent doesn't have to apologize. We still have free speech in this country as evidenced by the fact that Obama didn't have his security forces set out to fire or punish Nugent the way the NC Governor McCroy threw his weight around with a short order cook last week.
Nugent didn't hurt Obama. He only revealed his own stupid extremism. He threw some red meat to the right wing radical conservative racists but politically damaged his own right wing extremist agenda.
In the McCroy case, the cook was only mildly disrespectful to the governor and didn't hurt him in the least. McCrory then certainly damaged himself by is actions against the cook. Had McCrory just accepted the insignficant incident gracefully, the world would not have seen yet another demonstration that our pompous Emperor has no Clothes.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#47756 Feb 21, 2014
"In 2008, the North Carolina Democratic Party once again earned major victories in state and federal elections. For the first time since 1976, the Democratic nominee carried North Carolina in the presidential election. Meanwhile, Kay Hagan was elected to the U.S. Senate over incumbent Elizabeth Dole, and Beverly Perdue was elected governor to succeed fellow Democrat Mike Easley.

In 2010, however, Republicans swept North Carolina, taking control of both houses of the General Assembly for the first time since 1896, reelecting Richard Burr to a second term by double digits, and unseating incumbent Democratic Rep. Bob Etheridge.

Bev Perdue retired as Governor and the Democratic nominee for Governor, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina Walter H. Dalton was defeated in the general election to Republican Pat McCrory. Incumbent Democratic Rep. Larry Kissell was unseated and Reps Heath Shuler and Brad Miller both retired and their seats were gained by Republicans."
" It has been more than 28 years since North Carolina elected a Republican governor and more than 100 years since both that office and the legislature were controlled by Republicans. As a result, North Carolina is preparing for an ideological shift whose effects could be felt for decades.

“It’s pretty much a stunning change,” said Jeanne Bonds, a Democrat and frequent political commentator who served as the mayor of Knightdale, N.C.“The Republicans run a social agenda that’s not what many North Carolinians are used to seeing.” " One of the first tests of Mr. McCrory’s power came this month when supporters in the legislature fought one of Ms. Perdue’s longstanding goals: to lease 325 acres of state land to Raleigh to create its own version of Central Park a mile from the Capitol. The land held a mental hospital for 150 years, and about 1,800 state health and human services employees work there.

The North Carolina Council of State, which controls state land, gave Ms. Perdue a victory and voted to allow the deal to go through. In the week before the vote, Republicans in the legislature and some of Mr. McCrory’s staff members argued that the plan needed more public scrutiny and should have been delayed until Mr. McCrory and his administration took over.

Other indications that the death of a more moderate North Carolina might be premature came last week when a House panel on immigration disbanded quietly without supporting any legislation to change immigration policy.

Instead, the group of seven Republicans and five Democrats called for the federal government to better control the country’s borders, asked for more power for states to enforce existing laws and made note of the contributions immigrants have made to the state." The winds of "hope and change" it really does work. I wonder WHY NC is giving up 100 years?
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47757 Feb 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
Nugent doesn't have to apologize. We still have free speech in this country as evidenced by the fact that Obama didn't have his security forces set out to fire or punish Nugent the way the NC Governor McCroy threw his weight around with a short order cook last week.
Nugent didn't hurt Obama. He only revealed his own stupid extremism. He threw some red meat to the right wing radical conservative racists but politically damaged his own right wing extremist agenda.
In the McCroy case, the cook was only mildly disrespectful to the governor and didn't hurt him in the least. McCrory then certainly damaged himself by is actions against the cook. Had McCrory just accepted the insignficant incident gracefully, the world would not have seen yet another demonstration that our pompous Emperor has no Clothes.
Nugent only works for himself he is self employed therefore he cannot be fired. certainly his comments to the sitting president were horrifyingly disrespectful and outright slanderous. the poor little put upon cook was there to perform a job. not berate a customer. he deserved to be fired he admitted so himself.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#47758 Feb 21, 2014
If a cook at McDonalds talked to me the way that that cook talked to the governor, there's one hamburger I wouldn't eat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Jan 23 Hello 3
Hide ya Husbands, hide ya kids... Jan 21 Just disgusted 5
WARNING WARNING. Homewrecker moved to your area. Jan 14 choke_a_ho 1
Thief steals backhoe to dig for ATM dollars Jan 14 james 3
Teen remembered for wanting to help others Jan 13 Michelle Banks 1
TV show to film some scenes in Lincoln County (Apr '12) Jan 1 Sylvester201 6
Jennifer Punch Dec 30 meMyselfandI 2
Cherryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web