Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Greer, SC

#46914 Feb 2, 2014
how you like me now?
Callindrill

Greer, SC

#46915 Feb 2, 2014
I match you, hate for hate,moksha Jehannum.
Allen

Clover, SC

#46916 Feb 2, 2014
Joe Biden tells State senator Graham to stand up and be recognize.Graham is in a wheelchair.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#46917 Feb 2, 2014
WTF is this North /South banter? I'm staying here in the USA where things are somewhat less than perfect but a hell of a lot better than anywhere else. All the whiners, criers ,complainers, pissers and moaners are welcome to move where they think perfection exists. To hell with them for all I care.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yep, figured as much...the South wanted to leave the Union, but the North was against that too...funny with all the trash talking about how much the South is hated, the moment we talk about partin ways, the other side flips its lid. We have little in common with y'all...don't believe in government like you do...but you insist on staying together...delusion at its finest
xanax

Bennettsville, SC

#46918 Feb 2, 2014
Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman dead of heroine overdose.
Allen

Greer, SC

#46919 Feb 2, 2014
TSF wrote:
WTF is this North /South banter? I'm staying here in the USA where things are somewhat less than perfect but a hell of a lot better than anywhere else. All the whiners, criers ,complainers, pissers and moaners are welcome to move where they think perfection exists. To hell with them for all I care.
<quoted text>
who gives a fat rats ass what you care,TSF/STATE? Why don't you bend over, kiss your ass, and get glad the same way you got mad.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46920 Feb 2, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yep, figured as much...the South wanted to leave the Union, but the North was against that too...funny with all the trash talking about how much the South is hated, the moment we talk about partin ways, the other side flips its lid. We have little in common with y'all...don't believe in government like you do...but you insist on staying together...delusion at its finest
Look, it was the south's choice, and the south lost the war. Should we repeat this sad and horrible history? How could that be in anyway beneficial to anyone?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#46921 Feb 2, 2014
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> who gives a fat rats ass what you care,TSF/STATE? Why don't you bend over, kiss your ass, and get glad the same way you got mad.
I will kiss mine, but not kissing his. Thank you
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46922 Feb 2, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like a man that wears Stetson cologne.How about you Allen and semi tough guy?
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46923 Feb 2, 2014
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> who gives a fat rats ass what you care,TSF/STATE? Why don't you bend over, kiss your ass, and get glad the same way you got mad.
Do you wear Stetson cologne Allen?I'm getting an erection just thinking about it.I guess I'll just have to masturbate again.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46924 Feb 2, 2014
Allen wrote:
Joe Biden tells State senator Graham to stand up and be recognize.Graham is in a wheelchair.
Joe Biden wears Stetson cologne on his groin.I know this for a personal fact Allen.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#46925 Feb 2, 2014
Allen wrote:
I never get involved with democratic liberals or a man that doesn't wear Stetson cologne.
semi tough

Marrakech, Morocco

#46926 Feb 2, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I like a man that wears Stetson cologne.How about you Allen and semi tough guy?
You obviously know the answer to that question waco.
Allen

Marrakech, Morocco

#46927 Feb 2, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I like a man that wears Stetson cologne.How about you Allen and semi tough guy?
That's for me to know and for you to find out.
Allen

Marrakech, Morocco

#46928 Feb 2, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wear Stetson cologne Allen?I'm getting an erection just thinking about it.I guess I'll just have to masturbate again.
Actually I wear English Leather.
waco Allen

Marrakech, Morocco

#46929 Feb 2, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Allen

Greer, SC

#46932 Feb 2, 2014
Semi tough can I such your d##k?
Florida State

Greer, SC

#46933 Feb 2, 2014
Allen I lost my watch in your ass.You didn't pawn it did you?
State

Greer, SC

#46934 Feb 2, 2014
I swallow Waco.I can suck a bowling ball through a water house.let's worship Obama together.
Allen

Greer, SC

#46935 Feb 2, 2014
I only have sex with democrat dogs.woof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Election part 2 14 min Dirty Lyle 373
News Stanley Council to decide fate of proposed biof... 2 hr Caped Crusader 1
Sheriff race 9 hr Bbb 38
Where is David Carpenter???? 9 hr Bbb 3
Flashlight Frye 11 hr Bbb 10
Bill Beams Posse 12 hr beaned in the beam 28
Brent Heavner- where is he? Thu Jail Bird Jason 184

Cherryville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages