Kelly

Lenoir, NC

#46407 Jan 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
High taxation for working class, more tax breaks for the rich. Proven results.
<quoted text>
Are you mentally ill?
Waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#46408 Jan 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
Right. More tax breaks for the rich.
<quoted text>
I, personally, favor going back to the tax rate of the sixties for the rich, around 64%'.The minimum wage then, if allowing for inflation, would also be around 15.00 an hour today which I also favor.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46409 Jan 23, 2014
Just practicing to join the republikans. I have obviously learned the only thing they are for. Now the hard part. Learning everything they are against.
ddt wrote:
<quoted text> you favor more tax breaks for the rich? Are you an idiot?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46410 Jan 23, 2014
No. I am transitioning into a republikan
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> Are you mentally ill?
Waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#46411 Jan 24, 2014
I also favor lower tax rates for African Americans and the Gay Community. African-Americans deserve much needed reparations for 350 years of slavery and oppression. The liberals are doing nothing to compensate these discriminated special interest groups.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46412 Jan 24, 2014
That will be impossible because the working people are already taxed to the max. There is no welfare money left after we give it all to the pampered rich . More tax breaks to the rich and piss on working people. That is the republican economic model-- tinkle down economics
Waco1909 wrote:
I also favor lower tax rates for African Americans and the Gay Community. African-Americans deserve much needed reparations for 350 years of slavery and oppression. The liberals are doing nothing to compensate these discriminated special interest groups.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46413 Jan 24, 2014
Let 's hear a couple of examples of your proof
NANASIX wrote:
[The last person we need in DC is Elaine F. Marshall. She's cost the state of NC millions in her incompetence and malfeasance of duty. I have tons of evidence I can show you that she doesn't know how to do her job, we surely can't trust her to make Govt. decisions.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46414 Jan 24, 2014
NC republikan governor McCrory is going to clamp down on charter schools to assure that they are actually teaching. Now they will be taking the "what color is the red barn?" end of grade test .
Experts are already predicting excellent pass rates when compared to public schools which take the common core tests for which no books or other materials have been provided.
Gov. Pat will straighten this charter school mess thing out-- like he is going to fix DHHS. Next year ,DHHS will learn how to put the correct address on envelopes
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#46415 Jan 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
That will be impossible because the working people are already taxed to the max. There is no welfare money left after we give it all to the pampered rich . More tax breaks to the rich and piss on working people. That is the republican economic model-- tinkle down economics
<quoted text>
How do "they" get rich? Why can't we all do it?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46416 Jan 24, 2014
Waco1909 wrote:
I favor the person pretending to be me on Topix to be a conservative, not a nut.:)
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#46417 Jan 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
NC republikan governor McCrory is going to clamp down on charter schools to assure that they are actually teaching. Now they will be taking the "what color is the red barn?" end of grade test .
Experts are already predicting excellent pass rates when compared to public schools which take the common core tests for which no books or other materials have been provided.
Gov. Pat will straighten this charter school mess thing out-- like he is going to fix DHHS. Next year ,DHHS will learn how to put the correct address on envelopes
http://www.ncpublicschools.org /acre/standards/, http://www.corestandards.org/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Department_of_De... , the ties that bind. If you can understand the connections.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46418 Jan 24, 2014
Most of them were born into it. We can all make a few dollars and even save up possibly a million or so but that will not give you the resources to buy congressmen to pass laws favoring your business..
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>How do "they" get rich? Why can't we all do it?
Waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#46419 Jan 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
Most of them were born into it. We can all make a few dollars and even save up possibly a million or so but that will not give you the resources to buy congressmen to pass laws favoring your business..
<quoted text>
The Gay Community has suffered enough, I can personally attest to this, along with African Americans. Reparations by the government are highly justified.Obama and his liberal regime are doing absolutely nothing!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46420 Jan 24, 2014
Right. Republikans will take care of the poor, gays , Africans, illegal immigrants, minorities, women, the unemployed, disabled , veterans, elderly, children, college students and the sick by raising their taxes so the rich can have more tax breaks. Its only natural.
Waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay Community has suffered enough, I can personally attest to this, along with African Americans. Reparations by the government are highly justified.Obama and his liberal regime are doing absolutely nothing!
Gonzo

Walnut, CA

#46421 Jan 24, 2014
You all loco.
Wacos1909

Lenoir, NC

#46422 Jan 24, 2014
Waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay Community has suffered enough, I can personally attest to this, along with African Americans. Reparations by the government are highly justified.Obama and his liberal regime are doing absolutely nothing!
GAY WACO, I think the gay and lesbian community could use some of your money.Suggest you dig down deep, and give till it hurts!

waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46423 Jan 24, 2014
Gosh, how many people are copying me? I think they broke the record! LMAO!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46424 Jan 24, 2014
TSF the Gays in this country get too much special treatment as it is.They can fend for themselves like the rest of us.
Rob V

High Point, NC

#46425 Jan 24, 2014
New world order puppet #1 or #2
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46426 Jan 24, 2014
Wendy Davis says,"damn right" she was making fun of .wheelchair bound opponent being crippled..Yayy....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) 14 hr Truth Hurts 98
I blame you all. Apr 24 Crazy4swayze 1
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr 24 sexcaliber 4
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr 11 Boyce W 20
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Apr 3 Angie 9
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Mar 29 Truth Hurts 5
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE