Heat From Another Sun

Lenoir, NC

#46261 Jan 20, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Tom Davis is a typical liberal who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut!
Don't know Waco.Sounds like keeping his mouth open is what he's all about!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46262 Jan 20, 2014
Heat From Another Sun wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know Waco.Sounds like keeping his mouth open is what he's all about!
He just called me again wanting me to go to Fayetteville and visit him again.You try to be nice to some people and it's"fatal attraction"like gum on the bottom of your shoe.Tom wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so damn liberal.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46263 Jan 20, 2014
Since you're broadcasting everything about us on the internet Tom,I'm going to tell you to STOP CALLING ME AND LET IT GO! I wish you the best in your endeavors for finding another partner!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46264 Jan 20, 2014
A vaguely defined term associating extreme conservatism and Nazism .

I use the term for neo conservatives who want to militarize the state and codify primarily religious dogma into state law for the purpose of expanding the state authority to enforce the behavior, beliefs and thoughts of others. Extreme right wing nut fanatics who want to overthrow democracy and generally think their power meters are spying on them.
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What's a"neoconazi"?
Erasmus

Lenoir, NC

#46265 Jan 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
I use the term for neo conservatives who want to militarize the state and codify primarily religious dogma into state law for the purpose of expanding the state authority to enforce the behavior, beliefs and thoughts of others. Extreme right wing nut fanatics who want to overthrow democracy and generally think their power meters are spying on them.
<quoted text>
You don't have to go far to find some left wing nuts who want to overthrow the govt.as well man.Some of them hold office.
Cymek

Lenoir, NC

#46266 Jan 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whoever heard of Americans being spied on? On yeah ..the NSA thing..
Cymek

Lenoir, NC

#46267 Jan 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this country already militarized?
Danner

Lenoir, NC

#46268 Jan 20, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Since you're broadcasting everything about us on the internet Tom,I'm going to tell you to STOP CALLING ME AND LET IT GO! I wish you the best in your endeavors for finding another partner!
Why didn't you just call him and tell him this? Oh...I get it! The old switcheroo! They're using your Topix name!.
Laid Back In Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

#46269 Jan 20, 2014
Obama the pathological liar.All he does is add lie upon lie!
Laid Back In Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

#46270 Jan 20, 2014
Why don't you ask him what's going on?
Laid Back In Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

#46271 Jan 20, 2014
Why won't you tell me what's going on?
Laid Back In Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

#46272 Jan 20, 2014
Why don't you tell me who's on the phone?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#46273 Jan 20, 2014
Danner wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't you just call him and tell him this? Oh...I get it! The old switcheroo! They're using your Topix name!.
I did,but it did absolutely no good,in fact,the infatuated liberal fool calls me more.
Laid Back In Lenoir

Lenoir, NC

#46274 Jan 20, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I did,but it did absolutely no good,in fact,the infatuated liberal fool calls me more.
Lmao....faux wacos..
Waco

Lenoir, NC

#46275 Jan 20, 2014
Good old ##### .Same old bag of tricks...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46276 Jan 20, 2014
True. and when did the spying thing start? That would be Oct 26,2001 when Dubya signed the patriot act authorizing warrantless wire taps. By 2003, every phone call in the USA was being recorded. People just now "discover" that and object? It isn't a party thing because both parties approved the original and its reauthorization. If it makes everyone happier, I will invent the word neo libnazi which would have a similar definition to neo conazi . same horse, different saddle.
Cymek wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, whoever heard of Americans being spied on? On yeah ..the NSA thing..
TSF

Clayton, NC

#46277 Jan 20, 2014
True
Erasmus wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to go far to find some left wing nuts who want to overthrow the govt.as well man.Some of them hold office.
Cymek

Lenoir, NC

#46278 Jan 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
True. and when did the spying thing start? That would be Oct 26,2001 when Dubya signed the patriot act authorizing warrantless wire taps. By 2003, every phone call in the USA was being recorded. People just now "discover" that and object? It isn't a party thing because both parties approved the original and its reauthorization. If it makes everyone happier, I will invent the word neo libnazi which would have a similar definition to neo conazi . same horse, different saddle.
<quoted text>
"Those who would surrender freedom for security, deserve neither" Benjamin Franklin.
Cymek

Lenoir, NC

#46279 Jan 20, 2014
A lot of Americans, who believe in nothing, find it harder and harder, to fight those who believe in SOMETHING. WHEN YOU stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
Grandmaster Funk

Lenoir, NC

#46280 Jan 20, 2014
Don't push me, I'm close to the edge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Moore: Sorcery Power Thu hello 1
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Jan 23 Hello 3
Hide ya Husbands, hide ya kids... Jan 21 Just disgusted 5
WARNING WARNING. Homewrecker moved to your area. Jan 14 choke_a_ho 1
Thief steals backhoe to dig for ATM dollars Jan 14 james 3
Teen remembered for wanting to help others Jan 13 Michelle Banks 1
TV show to film some scenes in Lincoln County (Apr '12) Jan 1 Sylvester201 6
Cherryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web