Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not going back to 101 again. That was a nightmare. You, TSF and State have been here long eough to recognize my posts. Besides a fake Allen is the least of my problems right now. My house was broken into a few days ago. Bastards took all my gold. I don't think they had time to get all the wanted though so I'm sitting here in hopes they will be back. They walked out with my gold but next time they will be carried out with my lead.
Let's just keep urging republiCONS to make more cuts in foodstamps, unemployment and cuts to education because the only thing that will do is raise the crime rate. People who have been left with no alternative but crime have no fear of prison because they have nothing left to loose. You say let them go to prison, and we do what then continue to feed, cloth and provide them with medical attention? Not to mention all the dope the can do.
Someone you know, maybe? It usually is. Need ammo,I got plenty. You've been a target twice in a few months. I keep my gold in a safety deposit box in Charlotte. Hopefully the place won't burn down

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

I didn't think democrats were into self defense.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Someone you know, maybe? It usually is. Need ammo,I got plenty. You've been a target twice in a few months. I keep my gold in a safety deposit box in Charlotte. Hopefully the place won't burn down
No, nobody I know. Think it was possibly some neighborhood thugs within a couple three miles of me though. Yea in October my debit card was skimmed at Bojangles and my bank account was wiped clean. My bank replaced my money, after a couple days of red tape. Thanks but no shortage of ammo here. I didn't have gobs of gold, just took my jewlery box and all that was in it and three containers of coins. They hit another house the same day just a few miles from me and took the same things. Bastards!
Semi Tough

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

I'm sure you got about ten dollars worth a gold wacky Waco.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, nobody I know. Think it was possibly some neighborhood thugs within a couple three miles of me though. Yea in October my debit card was skimmed at Bojangles and my bank account was wiped clean. My bank replaced my money, after a couple days of red tape. Thanks but no shortage of ammo here. I didn't have gobs of gold, just took my jewlery box and all that was in it and three containers of coins. They hit another house the same day just a few miles from me and took the same things. Bastards!
You work for it, low lifes take it.Can't tell you how much I hate a damn thief.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
Only a very naive person would think Christie is done. TSF are you sure you didn't buy that rag?
20 subpoenas, 17 people and 3 organizations. I'd say he is well on his way to being ding, ding done. When push comes to shove they will save their own a$$ before Christie's. Wouldn't you?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
I didn't think democrats were into self defense.
There are no party lines when it comes to self defense.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You work for it, low lifes take it.Can't tell you how much I hate a damn thief.
The more I think about it, it had to be democrats that broke in. If it had been republicons they would have left a paper trail or at least dropped me an email. Lmao.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
20 subpoenas, 17 people and 3 organizations. I'd say he is well on his way to being ding, ding done. When push comes to shove they will save their own a$$ before Christie's. Wouldn't yu?
Not a Christie supporter, but by the time the election comes around, shouldn't be a problem, as long as he is actually innocent. The subpoenas are expected, part of the political landscape these days.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

As a matter of fact, if the Nixon thing happened today,I don't think he would be impeached. The parties are too entrenched in their hatred for one another.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I think about it, it had to be democrats that broke in. If it had been republicons they would have left a paper trail or at least dropped me an email. Lmao.
Something tells me, they weren't concerned with politics, although they stole from you like politicians..:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Christie is covering his tracks a little too much. In his press conference he said he really has no contact with Wildstein, and there he is in a 9/11/13 photograph with Wildstein while in New York while the "traffic study" at the bridge is in progress. Don't you think that this topic would at least come up at some point in the conversation? Doesn't make much sense for it not to, wouldn't you think?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Didn't buy that one, but I have bought them before. Super stories, kind of like the ones taxpayer tells. Aliens, commies, brain washed zombies. My favorite was one about a man who "lived in hell for 10 years after drinking spring water that contained live snake eggs . They hatched in his stomach and caused pain and discomfort. He had an x ray to prove it. The snakes had been drawn in with a Crayola. Information kind of like Faux news. Entertaining even if never completely factual.
Michelle had a right to be angry and jealous. That Swedish prime minister is a good looking woman. In the pics , Michelle looks like she had been eating green persimmons.
waco1909 wrote:
Only a very naive person would think Christie is done. TSF are you sure you didn't buy that rag?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Didn't buy that one, but I have bought them before. Super stories, kind of like the ones taxpayer tells. Aliens, commies, brain washed zombies. My favorite was one about a man who "lived in hell for 10 years after drinking spring water that contained live snake eggs . They hatched in his stomach and caused pain and discomfort. He had an x ray to prove it. The snakes had been drawn in with a Crayola. Information kind of like Faux news. Entertaining even if never completely factual.
Michelle had a right to be angry and jealous. That Swedish prime minister is a good looking woman. In the pics , Michelle looks like she had been eating green persimmons.
<quoted text>
The Danish PM was attractive. Michelle looked awfully mad.
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
State are you ok? You're not around as much.You and Allen are a necessary component of a good forum.
How come you dropped out of the Round Ranger discussion, coward.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I'm
Since I didn't really know what was going on,I decided to stfu. I was a lowly army guy, never saw action, don't have a bunch of medals ain't no hero.They're doing a great job on the guy they don't need a nobody like me mouthing off. But, thanks for noticing that I exist!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You should leave his wife out of this though. Makes you look like a bully.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should leave his wife out of this though. Makes you look like a bully.
I agree. No point to attack the wife or anyone else in the family. This is his cross to bear.
StoptheGOP

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Not Tillis just another one percenter like our greedy governor. Anyone who uses God in politics is a liar covering up his wrong doings. The Bible calls them False Prophets. Get the GOP out of our state they are in it for their benefit not yours. Closet teapartiers must go to Texas with their leader cruz and the rest of the canadianteaparty.
Tom D

Lusby, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should leave his wife out of this though. Makes you look like a bully.
Hey big boy, I hate bullies too. I would love to get together with you and give you a back rub and we'll see where it goes from there. I live in Fayetteville, NC. My number is nine one zero four eight four two six eight four:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson, MS Aug 17 lefty 2
cmc lincoln sucks Aug 10 you fool 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug 8 cgj 67
House of Hope - Friday Family (Apr '13) Aug 6 WindsOfLove 7
grant this wish? Aug 5 question 1
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) Aug 3 hey 22
NC woman charged with embezzlement Aug 1 Josh 1

Search the Cherryville Forum:
•••
•••