Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

Comments (Page 2,196)

Showing posts 43,901 - 43,920 of49,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

TSF sometimes makes comments that are not totally supportive of the democrat party.Even though he seldom actually deviates from the democrat line, the few times he has done so has caused my democrat friend in Charlotte to call him a"Dino", democrat in name only.(Rino for republicans).The polarization is intense. The logical conclusion to this extreme taking of sides, has always been civil war.May I remind those who think that unlikely, that in 1968 no one thought the Iron Curtain would crumble in a couple of decades.Change comes.Who in their right mind, in 1968, would have thought that a super rich country like America would borrow billions from a backward and poor country like China? State has totally swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker.Even so far as to comment on"red"Christmas decorations, though in jest.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You made a joke, and in doing so, have made my point for me.
What point is that? Would you say that your friend Taxpayer falls in the extremist category? I wouldn't define Taxpayer as a moderate, would you? He is a solid extremist, and you know it. The very thing you slam as wrong with this country.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't see the division in the Democratic party as the obvious one in the Republican party with the party faithful and the Tea Party. Sorry, not a real comparison you are trying to make.
Not making that direct comparison, the danger to your party comes from within, from the far left that pushed this d.o.a. Health care scheme, which has done great damage to your party.Although you don't see it, will never admit it, the AHCA(I'll call it that, I know Obamacare offends you) has, and continues to do, significant damage to your party. Remember that, while you're gloating about the Tea Party.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
TSF sometimes makes comments that are not totally supportive of the democrat party.Even though he seldom actually deviates from the democrat line, the few times he has done so has caused my democrat friend in Charlotte to call him a"Dino", democrat in name only.(Rino for republicans).The polarization is intense. The logical conclusion to this extreme taking of sides, has always been civil war.May I remind those who think that unlikely, that in 1968 no one thought the Iron Curtain would crumble in a couple of decades.Change comes.Who in their right mind, in 1968, would have thought that a super rich country like America would borrow billions from a backward and poor country like China? State has totally swallowed the bait, hook line and sinker.Even so far as to comment on"red"Christmas decorations, though in jest.
Wasn't George W Bush the big borrower from China to support his two wars?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What point is that? Would you say that your friend Taxpayer falls in the extremist category? I wouldn't define Taxpayer as a moderate, would you? He is a solid extremist, and you know it. The very thing you slam as wrong with this country.
Do you really not get the point? Yes Taxpayer is an extremist.....but SO ARE YOU!! We're all becoming EXTREMISTS!! I'm trying to reach you State, do you understand? This isn't the"blame game"

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

We have become a nation of insane people...only able to see the insanity of the other side.What do you think,TSF? STATE?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really not get the point? Yes Taxpayer is an extremist.....but SO ARE YOU!! We're all becoming EXTREMISTS!! I'm trying to reach you State, do you understand? This isn't the"blame game"
I don't think so. I told you tonight that if the Republicans come up with a better health care plan that makes more practical sense, I would look at it and support it. That alone, does not make me an extremist. But, you failed to answer my question of what aspects are better than Obamacare.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Suppressing one sides beliefs is madness.But, either the Left or Right, convinced of it's rectitude, will use all of it's coercive forces to stamp out the views of the other.Right now, that's called Political Correctness.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Try to get the Big Picture State.You're still playing"my side is better than your side" "My guy did this, your guy did that".This isn't about Bush, or Obama, it's about US.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I told you tonight that if the Republicans come up with a better health care plan that makes more practical sense, I would look at it and support it. That alone, does not make me an extremist. But, you failed to answer my question of what aspects are better than Obamacare.
State, you don't get it.This isn't about Obamacare.It's about US! Your opinion of republicans, mine of democrats.Can't you see that we are BOTH EXTREMISTS? You have absolutely zero respect for republicans.I have little respect for democrats. We tend to see each other as stupid and even malevolent.How can either side advance an agenda, when they see the others motives as sinister? This is a danger to our country.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Anyway State, if it matters, even a little, I hope that you and I can see through the media conditioning, and see somehow, that we are just two people with different life experiences, trying to make sense of this insanity.You as well,TSF.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Try to get the Big Picture State.You're still playing"my side is better than your side" "My guy did this, your guy did that".This isn't about Bush, or Obama, it's about US.
You will easily throw out criticism of Obama, but not accept criticism of Bush. You defend Bush at every turn, so don't tell me it's about the US.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Sadly, united...we used to stand..
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Anyway State, if it matters, even a little, I hope that you and I can see through the media conditioning, and see somehow, that we are just two people with different life experiences, trying to make sense of this insanity.You as well,TSF.
Agreed.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Sadly, united...we used to stand..
I can't remember a time in my life that we really did. Polarization in race, economic status and sexual orrientation has always been a reality as far back as I can remember, and continues to be.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Still able to get past the media programming, at least a bit, as a conservative Texan I'm ONE HUNDRED PER CENT AGAINST WARRANTLESS SEARCHES! This is an outrage being perpetrated in Texas!.This can't be allowed to stand.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

On the other side, liberal owned Facebook pulls gov.Huckabee's comments quoting Phil Robertson....Left Wing war against competing ideas, known as free speech, continues unabated. Multi-billionaire owner of Facebook has paid no corporate taxes in two years....
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Taxpayer. This is very insightful in explaining the mechanism of our enslavement. Anytime you borrow money, you voluntarily submit to servitude to the lender. The $21 in trinkets that bought Long Island from the American Natives is an exact parallel to today's trinkets which are given out on credit against your future .. Our nation has fallen for the same revolving credit trap set buy the international bankers.
Taxpayer wrote:
The evil of Democratic Socalisam.
The mantra that democratic rule exists in the realm of governmental affairs has proven false. The fact that deficit spending is commonplace and acceptable to their populace links the social democracies in a feudal structure that most are unwilling to acknowledge. The practice of debt created bank money underlies every social policy and expenditure. The notion that paying for public projects, based upon popular support and taxes, is extinct. Destroying domestic currencies and obligating future generations to the debt slavery of past failed projects, has replaced the work ethic. Democracies pledge subsidies without labor and security absent of personal freedom. The promise for a society based upon individual dignity, no a government with a formula for subsistence survival of servile serfs. Merry Christmas have a happy New Year being a slave to the state.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You will easily throw out criticism of Obama, but not accept criticism of Bush. You defend Bush at every turn, so don't tell me it's about the US.
I didn't say it was about the US.I MEANT...us!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

State this isn't tit-for-tat. I Wasn't protecting Bush.Can't you see, when I say anything negative about Obama, you immediately look up something similar a republican has done? I'm not in favor of ANYONE IN THE U.S.GOV T.BORROWING MONEY FROM CHINA.Clear? If you try to overcome your programming, and i try to overcome mine, maybe the TRUTH WILL EMERGE. As for Obamacare, it is costing too many people, too much.Apparently, it's only affordable to certain selected groups, while others get hammered.Why are unions immune? While others aren't? There is logic here? If Obamacare is so good, why did unions get a delay? Why does Congress escape Obamacare, since it's so"good"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,901 - 43,920 of49,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherryville Discussions

Search the Cherryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police: Armed robbery report actually botched p... 3 hr remembering 1
Lincolnton police captain ending storied career 3 hr remembering 1
Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) 3 hr remembering 9
Two Charged in Child Abuse Case; Rash of Break-... (Apr '06) 3 hr remembering 2
Tornado hits Lincoln hard (Apr '08) 3 hr remembering 2
vinny (Apr '08) 3 hr remembering 2
Woman wants Rottweiler euthanized.... (Mar '07) 3 hr remembering 3
•••
•••