“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45504 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have probably never been without health insurance, to help sign up those who don't have it is something that is beyond your limited perspective of the world as it really is. Yes, the best is yet to come. Millions of people will be covered with health insurance that heretofore had to fear a catastropic event in their personal lives like a terminal disease. Thank God for compassion and understanding of those who most people have forgotten and left to die for much too long a time. A humane revolutionary movement is happening in regard to equality, and you are on the losing side of history. We ARE our brother's keeper.
Ben doesn't have insurance at all.Feel better? Your ability to make assumptions is nothing short of astounding.I guess that's the Democrat Way.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45505 Dec 18, 2013
Bipolar Awareness wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of tallies in experiencing pressure in your anal area, not only because of voting for Obama TWICE, but also for being gay.
Liberals always resort to personal attacks when they're getting the hell beat out of them on the issues.Cheer up the Democrats cut six billion dollars from the pensions of wounded warriors.Bet. you're feeling better already.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45506 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ben doesn't have insurance at all.Feel better? Your ability to make assumptions is nothing short of astounding.I guess that's the Democrat Way.
Why has Ben been without insurance in the past? Couldn't afford it?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45507 Dec 18, 2013
Yes its bad. NC Republikans cut 900 million dollars from the NC University system. Before that NC was a national leader in R&D, now we are winning the republican race to the bottom. Governor McCrory and the republican rump rangers in the state legislature have slashed and burned your children's chances for education, raised taxes on the middle class and who would have guessed-- given more tax breaks to the rich..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Liberals always resort to personal attacks when they're getting the hell beat out of them on the issues.Cheer up the Democrats cut six billion dollars from the pensions of wounded warriors.Bet. you're feeling better already.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45508 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
As they love to say in New York City, pound salt you liberal a-holes.
What happen to the "awakening of tolerance" you recently wrote so passionately about several weeks ago?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45509 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has Ben been without insurance in the past? Couldn't afford it?
Ask Ben.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45510 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What happen to the "awakening of tolerance" you recently wrote so passionately several weeks ago?
To be candid, the forum had become moribund.People weren't posting, so I felt it necessary to resort to a bit of chicanery.Or, simple insult.I even got the attack poster to respond, who called me several uncomplimentary names, much to my delight. Boredom is not a thing I easily tolerate.Com e on State old man! You aren't exactly unknown to aggressive posts yourself.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45511 Dec 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes its bad. NC Republikans cut 900 million dollars from the NC University system. Before that NC was a national leader in R&D, now we are winning the republican race to the bottom. Governor McCrory and the republican rump rangers in the state legislature have slashed and burned your children's chances for education, raised taxes on the middle class and who would have guessed-- given more tax breaks to the rich..
<quoted text>
My children? Nope.My kids got a GREAT education in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45512 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Ben.
I am asking you. You seemed to know all about his insurance coverage, or was that a lie that "Ben has no insurance"

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45513 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you. You seemed to know all about his insurance coverage, or was that a lie that "Ben has no insurance"
Ben is self-employed, has his own business,a fledgling enterprise that Ben pours all of his money back into, but the lot of the small business owner is seldom easy.Being healthy, Ben is gambling that his health will hold up. Therefore, he plows his money back into his business, drives an old paid for car and works sunup to sundown.Ben is a painter of fine automobiles, his reputation is growing among the elite who own super expensive cars and antique restorations. The middle class, not the rich, create most jobs in America, Ben employs three assistants who are retirees, all former Cadillac body work experts who have their own insurance through GMC.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45514 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ben is self-employed, has his own business,a fledgling enterprise that Ben pours all of his money back into, but the lot of the small business owner is seldom easy.Being healthy, Ben is gambling that his health will hold up. Therefore, he plows his money back into his business, drives an old paid for car and works sunup to sundown.Ben is a painter of fine automobiles, his reputation is growing among the elite who own super expensive cars and antique restorations. The middle class, not the rich, create most jobs in America, Ben employs three assistants who are retirees, all former Cadillac body work experts who have their own insurance through GMC.
How do you know so much personal information? Friends outside of Topix?
Waco 1909

Culpeper, VA

#45515 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Lovers.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45516 Dec 18, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Lovers.
God bless. I voted''no' on Amendment One based on the 14th Amendment.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45518 Dec 19, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter State, no comments on the fact that the guy is working like a dog for his American Dream? Just your usual democrat personal attacks when you can't debate the issues because your"side"is wrong? LMAO!! So very predictable, so very Democrat-like!
State of Florida

Bulls Gap, TN

#45519 Dec 19, 2013
Waco my constant preoccupation with gay sex is something i think the govt.should give me a check for. After all,i deserve it.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45520 Dec 19, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Waco my constant preoccupation with gay sex is something i think the govt.should give me a check for. After all,i deserve it.
I have to defend State here.This Is obviously FAKE POSTER.Easy to tell, not one word was misspelled.:)
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45521 Dec 19, 2013
I thought they had burned all the text books in Texas and replaced them with Ted Cruz coloring books.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My children? Nope.My kids got a GREAT education in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45523 Dec 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
I thought they had burned all the text books in Texas and replaced them with Ted Cruz coloring books.
<quoted text>
You're obviously prejudiced against our citizens of Latino extraction.That's so sad..
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45524 Dec 19, 2013
NC governor Pat McCrory says the NC legislature had to make important changes in 2013 to allow for growth.
1. Firing teachers so that we can give tax breaks to the rich
2.Cutting the University system so we can give tax breaks to the rich.
3.Raising taxes on the middle class so we can give tax breaks to the rich
4.Arresting over 900 citizens peacefully and legally assembled who were protesting tax breaks to the rich
5. Making it difficult as possible for college students to vote
6. Trying (unsuccessfully) to establish a state religion
7. Passing legislation attempting to steal Charlottes airport
8. Trying (unsuccessfully) to make female breast exposure a felony
9. Cutting off federal unemployment benefits to the unemployed so we can give more tax breaks to the rich
10. Legalizing possum dropping.

So far the only growth has been in stupidity. Great work Pat
TSF

Greenville, NC

#45525 Dec 19, 2013
All you citizens of Latino extraction will probably move to NC as a result of our legislature just having passed a jobs bill for illegals.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're obviously prejudiced against our citizens of Latino extraction.That's so sad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr 11 Boyce W 20
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Apr 3 Angie 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Apr 1 zoe298 95
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Mar 29 Truth Hurts 5
News Man dies after injuries at Lincolnton workplace (Feb '13) Mar 19 nicole Trejo 41
michael beaver jr (Jul '12) Mar 18 dawn 18
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]