Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#45493 Dec 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
You may be right. After getting a notice that my premiums would be lower, now I have been forced onto another company and premiums have gone up $32 per month per person. It is not Obamacare but a private company. The bra hoo ha about Obamacare gave insurance companies a license to steal from the American people. Simplistic thinkers will blame Obamacare. I blame Obamacare and republikans forgiving the insurance companies and opening to steal from me. Our congress is FUBAR . We need to vote them all out.
<quoted text>
TSF, you're wrong about Obamacare giving the insurance companies a license to steal from the American people. Insurance companies have always gouged the American people because we were at their mercy. However, Obama and his (un) Affordable Healthcare Act has leveled a double whammy on the American people and now both entities are working us over. Obama needed their support to pass his Obamacare and surely you didn't think that wouldn't come at a price and now the citizens of this country are paying it.

Obamacare never has been nothing more than Obama's swan song he wanted to be his legacy. It was an ill conceived idea with little to no thought on the impact it would have on citizens of the U.S. It appears Obama enlisted the help of the interpreter from South Africa to help with his healthcare plan because it makes no sense and that's the nicest thing I can say about Obamacare.

If you voted for Obama and you like his healthcare plan, higher premiums and you can't see your regular doctor, "you got what you voted for period."

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45494 Dec 17, 2013
Latest girlfriend recants Zimmermann accusations.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45495 Dec 17, 2013
If you voted for Obama you may be experiencing some pressure in the anal area.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45496 Dec 17, 2013
Scummy New Yorkers love to give their freedom away for"security", or to be more precise, false security.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45497 Dec 17, 2013
Washington POST reports that time and time again, the Obama"administration "delayed regulations that might have proven detrimental to their election chances in 2012.These were regulations that they thought would be unpopular.Now they have no problem ramming them down the throats of Americans.Election over, ha ha! But...wait....isn't there an election coming in 2014?:)

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45498 Dec 17, 2013
As they love to say in New York City, pound salt you liberal a-holes.
Willie

Lenoir, NC

#45499 Dec 17, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Go Elaine!
Lots of workplace personnel use immediate messaging to communicate in addition to e mail. Moving your clothing up snugly in fact helps save a great deal of area when loading.Taking photos is undoubtedly an craft! Make an false impression. No lengthier is there an Air Max require to cope with scratchy tapes and very poor sound good quality.Among 1970 and 1990, because the young children Infant Boomers grew to become older people and started earning and investing, advertising expenditure went through the roof, to ensure that by 1986, it had attained $100 billion. This helps to ensure that all software are switched off, and it will save you Air Max Pas Cher battery life during this process.Take some time and check out each of the internet sites below and do some exploring.The equipment essential is minimal. Traveling agencies are relatively a thing of the past, with the majority of vacation firms proceeding on the internet to help book their routes and stays. Once your hair is brushed all the way through, massage therapy your head along with your hands and fingers. The key to maximizing your beauty and www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-montee-ba... looking after a fresh look is always www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-zane-bead... to study the most notable beauty advice and discover which attractiveness techniques are the most www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-terrell-d... efficient.” Set your choice to:“An administrator ought to approve the remark. Making one of these requires excellent wood due to the higher speeds and therefore pushes that will be repeatedly exerted upon the vessel.
Cheese balls

Powhatan, VA

#45501 Dec 17, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of workplace personnel use immediate messaging to communicate in addition to e mail. Moving your clothing up snugly in fact helps save a great deal of area when loading.Taking photos is undoubtedly an craft! Make an false impression. No lengthier is there an Air Max require to cope with scratchy tapes and very poor sound good quality.Among 1970 and 1990, because the young children Infant Boomers grew to become older people and started earning and investing, advertising expenditure went through the roof, to ensure that by 1986, it had attained $100 billion. This helps to ensure that all software are switched off, and it will save you Air Max Pas Cher battery life during this process.Take some time and check out each of the internet sites below and do some exploring.The equipment essential is minimal. Traveling agencies are relatively a thing of the past, with the majority of vacation firms proceeding on the internet to help book their routes and stays. Once your hair is brushed all the way through, massage therapy your head along with your hands and fingers. The key to maximizing your beauty and www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-montee-ba... looking after a fresh look is always www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-zane-bead... to study the most notable beauty advice and discover which attractiveness techniques are the most www.thedenverbroncosshop.com/womens-terrell-d... efficient.” Set your choice to:“An administrator ought to approve the remark. Making one of these requires excellent wood due to the higher speeds and therefore pushes that will be repeatedly exerted upon the vessel.
This actually makes more sense than anything you morons have been babbling about!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45502 Dec 17, 2013
Ben wrote:
20 hours of "training" to learn how to steal peoples personal information. That's a great use for tax dollars. It keeps coming for Obamacare, the greatest thing since sliced bread. The best is yet to come.
Since you have probably never been without health insurance, to help sign up those who don't have it is something that is beyond your limited perspective of the world as it really is. Yes, the best is yet to come. Millions of people will be covered with health insurance that heretofore had to fear a catastropic event in their personal lives like a terminal disease. Thank God for compassion and understanding of those who most people have forgotten and left to die for much too long a time. A humane revolutionary movement is happening in regard to equality, and you are on the losing side of history. We ARE our brother's keeper.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45504 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have probably never been without health insurance, to help sign up those who don't have it is something that is beyond your limited perspective of the world as it really is. Yes, the best is yet to come. Millions of people will be covered with health insurance that heretofore had to fear a catastropic event in their personal lives like a terminal disease. Thank God for compassion and understanding of those who most people have forgotten and left to die for much too long a time. A humane revolutionary movement is happening in regard to equality, and you are on the losing side of history. We ARE our brother's keeper.
Ben doesn't have insurance at all.Feel better? Your ability to make assumptions is nothing short of astounding.I guess that's the Democrat Way.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45505 Dec 18, 2013
Bipolar Awareness wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of tallies in experiencing pressure in your anal area, not only because of voting for Obama TWICE, but also for being gay.
Liberals always resort to personal attacks when they're getting the hell beat out of them on the issues.Cheer up the Democrats cut six billion dollars from the pensions of wounded warriors.Bet. you're feeling better already.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45506 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ben doesn't have insurance at all.Feel better? Your ability to make assumptions is nothing short of astounding.I guess that's the Democrat Way.
Why has Ben been without insurance in the past? Couldn't afford it?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#45507 Dec 18, 2013
Yes its bad. NC Republikans cut 900 million dollars from the NC University system. Before that NC was a national leader in R&D, now we are winning the republican race to the bottom. Governor McCrory and the republican rump rangers in the state legislature have slashed and burned your children's chances for education, raised taxes on the middle class and who would have guessed-- given more tax breaks to the rich..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Liberals always resort to personal attacks when they're getting the hell beat out of them on the issues.Cheer up the Democrats cut six billion dollars from the pensions of wounded warriors.Bet. you're feeling better already.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45508 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
As they love to say in New York City, pound salt you liberal a-holes.
What happen to the "awakening of tolerance" you recently wrote so passionately about several weeks ago?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45509 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has Ben been without insurance in the past? Couldn't afford it?
Ask Ben.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45510 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What happen to the "awakening of tolerance" you recently wrote so passionately several weeks ago?
To be candid, the forum had become moribund.People weren't posting, so I felt it necessary to resort to a bit of chicanery.Or, simple insult.I even got the attack poster to respond, who called me several uncomplimentary names, much to my delight. Boredom is not a thing I easily tolerate.Com e on State old man! You aren't exactly unknown to aggressive posts yourself.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45511 Dec 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes its bad. NC Republikans cut 900 million dollars from the NC University system. Before that NC was a national leader in R&D, now we are winning the republican race to the bottom. Governor McCrory and the republican rump rangers in the state legislature have slashed and burned your children's chances for education, raised taxes on the middle class and who would have guessed-- given more tax breaks to the rich..
<quoted text>
My children? Nope.My kids got a GREAT education in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45512 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Ben.
I am asking you. You seemed to know all about his insurance coverage, or was that a lie that "Ben has no insurance"

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45513 Dec 18, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you. You seemed to know all about his insurance coverage, or was that a lie that "Ben has no insurance"
Ben is self-employed, has his own business,a fledgling enterprise that Ben pours all of his money back into, but the lot of the small business owner is seldom easy.Being healthy, Ben is gambling that his health will hold up. Therefore, he plows his money back into his business, drives an old paid for car and works sunup to sundown.Ben is a painter of fine automobiles, his reputation is growing among the elite who own super expensive cars and antique restorations. The middle class, not the rich, create most jobs in America, Ben employs three assistants who are retirees, all former Cadillac body work experts who have their own insurance through GMC.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45514 Dec 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ben is self-employed, has his own business,a fledgling enterprise that Ben pours all of his money back into, but the lot of the small business owner is seldom easy.Being healthy, Ben is gambling that his health will hold up. Therefore, he plows his money back into his business, drives an old paid for car and works sunup to sundown.Ben is a painter of fine automobiles, his reputation is growing among the elite who own super expensive cars and antique restorations. The middle class, not the rich, create most jobs in America, Ben employs three assistants who are retirees, all former Cadillac body work experts who have their own insurance through GMC.
How do you know so much personal information? Friends outside of Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watauga County: New Trial Ordered For Convicted... (Mar '11) Jun 26 huh 33
WARNING WARNING. Homewrecker moved to your area. (Jan '15) Jun 15 Ronnie Mund 5
News Lincoln County authorities investigate fraudule... Jun 9 Todd 1
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... (May '15) Jun 6 Barry Holmeshouser 6
News Police: Felon sold heroin to cop Jun 6 Quarter Horse House 2
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jun 1 CGJ 73
Rep. Jason Saine, on ALEC's Board of Directors May '16 tarnej1 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages