Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

Comments (Page 2,190)

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of49,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45419
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Richard Burr, along with Patrick McHenry and John Boehner have stood tall for insider trading. Republikans think that really helps the average working person by lining the pockets of Burr , McHenry and Boehner.
Dont Tread on Me wrote:
What has Burr ever done for us?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45420
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That's real strange since Obamacare doesn't even take effect until Jan 1 2014. Do you make this shit up or just hear something and repeat it? I know you could think better than this when you were young. You should see a doctor and have your blood oxygen content checked.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
A girl dying of cancer was getting treatments and her insurance was paying for it but Obama care destroy that. Now she has no insurance and no treatments. But that is ok obama and his supporter do not mind killing Americans. As he has proven.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45421
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We agree that we need to dump the free loaders. The only difference is that I want to start with the rich free loaders who are getting 150% more welfare than the poor. I say start with the rich , work your way down and dump them all. You want to jump on the weak ones . I want to start with the rich ones first, then the poor ones will be easy. You must have turned into some kind of bully in your old age. You didn't used to be afraid anyone.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a proposal. Let the freeloaders buy their own insurance like free people do. These people and you are criminals’ looking to use the government has a weapon to steal rather than working. Obama is the leader of your gang of thieves. He is no more than a liar that should be brought to trial for his crimes.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45422
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
That's real strange since Obamacare doesn't even take effect until Jan 1 2014. Do you make this shit up or just hear something and repeat it? I know you could think better than this when you were young. You should see a doctor and have your blood oxygen content checked.
<quoted text>
So, does that mean that on Jan.1st, the girl loses her insurance? Yes.In less than a month, she is screwed .That's much better?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45423
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

New York TIMES is keeping track of people who actually got Obamacare. Premiums look great! Deductibles, not so good, most in six thousand dollar and higher, range.You have to pay six thousand dollars, before you get a cent of Obamacare.Or, higher....
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45424
Dec 9, 2013
 
State of Florida wrote:
California Republican Assemblymen put out a fake Obamacare site and sent out mailers directing citizens to this site using taxpayer money. Any of you "ethical" Republicans want to address this cheap trick and lie?
I would like your thoughts on this, Waco.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45425
Dec 9, 2013
 
Since the story is obviously false to start with, it will still be false after Jan 1, 2014. If such a thing DOES happen then with a real person/family , yes it will be a problem. None of that changes the FACT that the republikans are spreading BS lies now and that taxpayer is either wittingly or unwittingly spreading ---lies..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, does that mean that on Jan.1st, the girl loses her insurance? Yes.In less than a month, she is screwed .That's much better?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45426
Dec 9, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
That's real strange since Obamacare doesn't even take effect until Jan 1 2014. Do you make this shit up or just hear something and repeat it? I know you could think better than this when you were young. You should see a doctor and have your blood oxygen content checked.
<quoted text>
TSF, I'm sure that since Taxpayer was speaking of a little girl and this story is about a little boy, it's not the same story, but still the same shit just a different day.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24...

It's not December 31, 2013 or January 1, 2014, but this little boy is screwed either way. You may have to go through the other videos before you get to the one about Hunter.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45427
Dec 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

And when thousands of undocumented children died in poverty due to their parents not being able to afford health insurance, nobody gave a shit, did they?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45428
Dec 10, 2013
 
State of Florida wrote:
And when thousands of undocumented children died in poverty due to their parents not being able to afford health insurance, nobody gave a shit, did they?
If a person chooses to enter a country illegally and brings their family and then can't receive benefits because they're "undocumented", whose fault is that? I believe the fault lies with the parents and not with the country they chose to enter without documentation. Is the U.S. bound to run around and make sure all "undocumented" citizens are receiving benefits their own legal citizens can't? BTW, when and where did all these children die in poverty due to lack of health insurance. Please give some statistics to go with your pie in the sky story.
Prepare

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45429
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Prepare to be poverty stricken.There is no money for pie in the sky medical coverage for Americans and half of Mexico.TSF,allegedly intelligent,thinks America needs to provide full medical coverage for neighboring countries.Perhaps we should cover the continent of Africa as well,else people may think we are racists.Hopefully,there is human life on Mars,we could cover them as well.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45430
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I watched it. A sad story indeed. Hunter's insurance was cancelled on October 31 and that was because of Obamacare? Or was it a case of and insurance company seizing an excuse to dump an expensive customer liability? Since Obamacare doesn't even start until January 1, 2014, it could not have been because of Obamacare . If it had been, they would have cancelled him on December 31 of this year. So they cancelled him on October 31 because he had another $50,000 dollar chemo treatment scheduled. It may well be true that the same thing WOULD have happened on Jan 1 , I don't know. What I do know is that the insurance companies are screwing the public blind , not because of Obamacare, but because of profits. Thanks for posting a story which proves exactly what I am saying.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I'm sure that since Taxpayer was speaking of a little girl and this story is about a little boy, it's not the same story, but still the same shit just a different day.
http://www.chicksontheright.com/posts/item/24...
It's not December 31, 2013 or January 1, 2014, but this little boy is screwed either way. You may have to go through the other videos before you get to the one about Hunter.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45431
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I do not think we should provide insurance coverage for illegals at all. I do not think we should provide welfare to the rich either. The goals of Obamacare are commendable but the planning and implementation of it stinks. With cooperation and expertise in our congress, it could have been a smooth transition without all the collateral damage. Republikans want an underclass of persons who cannot have medical attention, therefore all the obstruction and refusal to offer alternate plans or even improvements. Their only goal has been the destruction of Obamacare and they have come close to that achievement. That is why our present congress has achieved nothing. It is the worst congress in the history of the USA in terms of achievement and in terms of petty vindictiveness. I blame republikans as much for our insurance problems as I blame Obamacare.
Prepare wrote:
Prepare to be poverty stricken.There is no money for pie in the sky medical coverage for Americans and half of Mexico.TSF,allegedly intelligent,thinks America needs to provide full medical coverage for neighboring countries.Perhaps we should cover the continent of Africa as well,else people may think we are racists.Hopefully,there is human life on Mars,we could cover them as well.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45432
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person chooses to enter a country illegally and brings their family and then can't receive benefits because they're "undocumented", whose fault is that? I believe the fault lies with the parents and not with the country they chose to enter without documentation. Is the U.S. bound to run around and make sure all "undocumented" citizens are receiving benefits their own legal citizens can't? BTW, when and where did all these children die in poverty due to lack of health insurance. Please give some statistics to go with your pie in the sky story.
I am not talking about "undocumented illegal aliens." You misunderstood. I am talking about American citizens "undocumented" because their death goes unnoticed and is uneventful. They are the people that because of their insignificance are in the "throwaway group". Being "undocumented" means that there are no significant way of following how many. This is not pie in the sky. Just straight common sense. 44 million people without health insurance. You know that some of them and thier children have suffered and died from lack of coverage.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45433
Dec 10, 2013
 
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not talking about "undocumented illegal aliens." You misunderstood. I am talking about American citizens "undocumented" because their death goes unnoticed and is uneventful. They are the people that because of their insignificance are in the "throwaway group". Being "undocumented" means that there are no significant way of following how many. This is not pie in the sky. Just straight common sense. 44 million people without health insurance. You know that some of them and thier children have suffered and died from lack of coverage.
No, I didn't misunderstand. "Undocumented" is a term used for people in our country illegally. You should have made your statement more clear about impoverished "throwaway groups" whose deaths you consider insignificant.

You still give no hard facts other than your own about 44 million people being without health insurance and this leading to their deaths. Steve Jobs died not too long ago and I bet he had the best health care money could buy. Having health insurance does not promise a long, disease free life.

In the U.S. there is enough Medicaid to insure children and the parents with children 18 and under residing in a home together have health insurance. If parents don't sign up for this service, there's not a thing in the world you and I can do about it. As far as the death of anyone other than homicide, who doesn't report the death of a relative, friend, neighbor, etc to law enforcement, the ME or someone? Reporting a death is a matter of common sense. You act as though they put them in a pine box in the backyard.

If you're trying to make the case about people that have no health insurance or fall through the cracks because they make too much to be in one program and can't pay the premiums for another, then just say so. This is a sad/no win situation for these people and again, there's nothing you or I can do about it. Obamacare is still too expensive for some of these people and they're still in a no win situation. For the sake of knowing about Obamacare or the Affordable Healthcare Act, go on line and register and put in a low salary, and see what comes back for choices to pick from and then tell me if anyone other than Steve Jobs or Bill Gates can pay the deductibles on even the less than desirable plans. I did it to see what all the fuss was about. My husband and I were shocked that they expect people of a meager income to pay the deductibles they had posted.

Best case scenario I could see is for people to find their own insurance independently and forget having the government help pay. Remember, you get what you pay for.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45434
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I have been astounded in a few cases to discover that getting medical treatment without insurance is actually less expensive than the copay using my insurance. This was before Obamacare was even enacted. What that tells me is that the hospitals are overcharging when one has insurance.
I favor the single payer plan over the Obamacare plan. I see no other way to bring the price gouging by doctors and hospitals under control.
Cyber Ghost

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45435
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bipartisan Budget Breakthrough.....to prevent govt.shutdown....to reduce spending over ten years, without raising taxes...how'd that happen?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45436
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF your much-maligned Congress just arrived at a budget deal (bipartisan!) to end any possibility of a govt.shutdown, at least according to another poster here, and they are just announcing it on CNN. WHO spiked the kool-ade?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45437
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That one was for you State.Just to let you know, we're all in this together! Spot it?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45438
Dec 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I could use some Kool-Aid myself, preferably spiked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,781 - 43,800 of49,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Watch for Gaston County was issued at April 16 at 12:02AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cherryville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••