Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44559 Nov 17, 2013
Considering the following, it looks as if sex ed may be working

— "Teen birth rates fell steeply in the United States from 2007 through 2011, resuming a decline that began in 1991 but was briefly interrupted in 2006 and 2007. The overall rate declined 25% from 41.5 per 1,000 teenagers aged 15–19 in 2007 to 31.3 in 2011 — a record low."

— "The number of births to teenagers aged 15–19 also fell from 2007 to 2011, by 26% to 329,797 in 2011."

— "Rates fell at least 30% in seven states during 2007–2011. Rates in Arizona and Utah declined the most, 35% each."

— "The smallest declines, ranging from 15% to 19%, were reported for 12 states and the District of Columbia (DC)."
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're speaking of schools that are suppose to be teaching sex ed, from the amount of teenage pregnancies, they're not doing a very good job. Let me guess, all these kids "were out" the day they taught birth control?!?! Don't count on others doing a job you or I should be doing as parents.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44560 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I say,I will teach my kids sex ed, not the damn government.
You teach sex ed? Lmao, one who supports a party of which some believe that, rape is an act of god and that a womens body has the means of just shutting down during a violent rape? Maybe you could teach them how to just shut thier bodies down during consenual sex.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44561 Nov 17, 2013
But if something makes sense, we cannot do that in NC because of our republican legislature. They are busy closing women's clinics that supply birth control education and contraceptives but claim they oppose abortion. go figure
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44562 Nov 17, 2013
Classic case of the blind leading the blind.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You teach sex ed? Lmao, one who supports a party of which some believe that, rape is an act of god and that a womens body has the means of just shutting down during a violent rape? Maybe you could teach them how to just shut thier bodies down during consenual sex.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44563 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is why they go to emergency rooms of hospitals instead of their Doctor's office when they are sick. Now I understand how the system works. Thanks for the insight.
Arnold, your post makes no sense. What child goes to the ER for vaccinations? Are you saying doctors at health departments are not qualified to meet the medical needs of the sick. They do attend the same medical schools that doctors in the ER do. Either way, when they receive medical care through the ER, private doctor or health department, they're all asked the same questions. Glad to clear that up for you. You must not get out much...bless you.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44564 Nov 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Good one, Allen
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44565 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Person said he or she was"Allen".Did not use Allen 101.Like I said, Referred to him/herself as Allen.FK you you stupid btch, I said it wasn't you, you egomaniac.The world doesn't revolve around you.
Lmao, not in your wildest dreams Twinkie.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#44566 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think that the state can help provide a better society with wise policies that can benefit the populace. This is one of them
"The state can help provide a better society".Sort of says it all.

“Vote”

Houston

#44567 Nov 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall we go hunt up some stupid comments from DEMODOPES?

Location hidden

#44568 Nov 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Considering the following, it looks as if sex ed may be working
— "Teen birth rates fell steeply in the United States from 2007 through 2011, resuming a decline that began in 1991 but was briefly interrupted in 2006 and 2007. The overall rate declined 25% from 41.5 per 1,000 teenagers aged 15–19 in 2007 to 31.3 in 2011 — a record low."
— "The number of births to teenagers aged 15–19 also fell from 2007 to 2011, by 26% to 329,797 in 2011."
— "Rates fell at least 30% in seven states during 2007–2011. Rates in Arizona and Utah declined the most, 35% each."
— "The smallest declines, ranging from 15% to 19%, were reported for 12 states and the District of Columbia (DC)."
<quoted text>
Good deal. I see the NC doesn't have much to toot their horn about, ranked 9th for teen pregnancies from ages 15-19.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44569 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
By the way Allen, it's"sense", not sence, and"avatar", not avitar.And i don't much give a rats ass what you believe.
Good job Barney:)

“Vote”

Houston

#44570 Nov 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, not in your wildest dreams Twinkie.
You agree the world doesn't revolve around you? That's a start, heifer.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44571 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "The state can help provide a better society".Sort of says it all.
Yes. That is what is was originally designed to do. Then, Republicans came along.

“Vote”

Houston

#44572 Nov 17, 2013
"Why would you want to put people in charge of govt.who just don't want it? That's like Al Qaida being pilots". Rep.Grayson,D-Fla. Referring to republicans taking back control of the Senate.

Location hidden

#44573 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Shall we go hunt up some stupid comments from DEMODOPES?
I can help you out quick, fast and in a hurry. My favorite, Congressman Hank Johnson (D), who thinks the Island of Guam will tip over if we send more Marines on a base there. Hey Waco, maybe I should worry more about the island I live on tipping over from crawling filthy rich than a hurricane!!!!:) I'll see if I can get old Hank to give me the ok on the chances of my island not tipping!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#44574 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That is what is was originally designed to do. Then, Republicans came along.
You and your happy Orwellian society.

“Vote”

Houston

#44575 Nov 17, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the state changed your diaper for you today?

“Vote”

Houston

#44576 Nov 17, 2013
Remember kids, if your parents do something the STATE doesn't approve of, just turn them in for the good of society!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44577 Nov 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Shall we go hunt up some stupid comments from DEMODOPES?
I guess both parties are guilty of stupid quotes. Very few cost us the election though. Republicans just seem to be more talented in that area.

“Vote”

Houston

#44578 Nov 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can help you out quick, fast and in a hurry. My favorite, Congressman Hank Johnson (D), who thinks the Island of Guam will tip over if we send more Marines on a base there. Hey Waco, maybe I should worry more about the island I live on tipping over from crawling filthy rich than a hurricane!!!!:) I'll see if I can get old Hank to give me the ok on the chances of my island not tipping!!!
Tell me about it! What fools these democrats be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Tue pissed off 12
Do married women like to cheat (Jul '08) Dec 5 Fantasy Island 146
Sheriff retirement Dec 2 pissed off 2
Trying to contact my son, 34 year old Richard P... Nov 24 ZYX765 1
trying to contact my son Nov 24 ZYX765 1
News Gaston County planning new school in Belmont Up... Nov 19 Shea Shires 1
Ken from Food Lion Nov 16 thischick 13

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages