Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

Comments (Page 2,146)

Showing posts 42,901 - 42,920 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, later on this evening if you have time please send me a message or sign on so I can give you some information that might be helpful.:) This has nothing to do about Topix or recipes.
You got to be joking right? I signed on to Topix for the last time when private emails between me and Waco were shared with you. The only reason I signed in then was to prove to Waco that I was truly the real Allen and not some fake poster. He broke my trust and so did you. If this information has nothing to do with Topix or recipes then I don't need it. Whatever you feel the need to say to me, say it here and to us all. I refuse to play your game:)
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I do not see an immediate or simple solution. I would start implementing a plan to eliminate the necessity of disposal by eliminating the demand for abortions. That could be achieved( slowly at first) by making,(gasp), birth control easily available, by having (gasp) sex education in schools that teach methods of birth control, and by establishing women's health clinics which would also help with education , birth control, STD prevention and other health issues. I would search for ways to incentivize the avoidance of unwanted pregnancy.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I have an answer to the problem. Since you don't support abortion and you find it appalling that their little bodies are considered "medical waste" which I agree, I think we ought to give their little dead bodies to the abortion clinics and hospitals and put them on display to witness the horror.
Aborted babies, amputated body parts, tumors etc have to disposed of. I don't know if you think it would be better for the Democrat party who supports pro-choice to own the medical waste facilities or Republicans who have had abortions. What is your answer to the problem of disposal.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Incineration of pathological body parts is a viable solution only if proper technology is used such as having stack scrubbers and electrostatic precipitators process the incinerator exhaust gasses. Even then, strict supervision of the process and strict regulation of the industry is needed to prevent dangerous short cuts. Yes, proper technology costs more money. Its worth it.

My point was the apparent hypocrisy or republicans pretending to oppose abortion and then supporting owners of industries making money off abortion. Kind of like old Rush railing against drugs and then having to enter oxycodone detox therapy. Kind of like Larry Craig railing for years against homosexuals and then get arrested foot tapping for homosexual sex himself.
Kind of like old Strom 's racial rants when he secretely had fathered a half black daughter. You get the picture.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I have seen horrific examples of the aborted fetus and body parts.
It is a sight that will not soon, if ever, leave your memory. But putting them on display would be a double edged sword . Some people would be horrified, repulsed and sickened to the extent that they would never consider participating in something so horrible. Generally though, I think people would soon become desensitized and the display would only serve to further cheapen regard for human life.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I have an answer to the problem. Since you don't support abortion and you find it appalling that their little bodies are considered "medical waste" which I agree, I think we ought to give their little dead bodies to the abortion clinics and hospitals and put them on display to witness the horror.
Aborted babies, amputated body parts, tumors etc have to disposed of. I don't know if you think it would be better for the Democrat party who supports pro-choice to own the medical waste facilities or Republicans who have had abortions. What is your answer to the problem of disposal.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, just like Allen said, "I live in the here and now" and there's not a darn thing you or I can do about something that MAY or MAY NOT happen such as extreme climate change. I figure if the sea is only rising 2mm a year and the temperature has only risen 1.5 degrees in the last 100 years, which can be man made or just a cycle the Earth naturally goes through, what can you and I do? Please tell me you have something more to worry about than the Al Gorey boogey man stories?
Spend the night worrying about Obamacare. It's far more relevant and it's sooooooooooo much fun watching you guys squirm. Instead of a wet suit and fire suit, I'd invest in a lifeboat. Obamacare is sinking like the Titanic and you guys seem intent on riding her until she hits the bottom.
I realize that you resist the notion of climate change or global warming but let's take a look at Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines. This storm made Sandy and Katrina look like summer a breeze. Being that you live on an island in the Carribean maybe you should think about investing in a lifeboat or a wet suit. Haiyan is a warning for things that are to come. Who knows, your very own island may one day cease to exist, sink to the bottom of the Atlantic like the Titanic. Will you and your crawling, filthy rich be prepared or will you just ride her bottom.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the people of the Philippines. These people are in desperate need. The US has packed up food, water, clothing, and medical supplies for these people and that is great. But why is there much resistance when the millions of needy in this country cry out for help, whether it be from natural disater or an economic one? Makes no sence to me.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Demonazis love to slaughter those babies.Yeah, nothing frees a woman up from a male oriented society, like ripping those babies out a piece at a time, it reeks of "freedom".........
Nothing reeks freedom more than a man having unprotected sex. If you can't afford to bridle your horse, then keep the damn thing in the barn.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing reeks freedom more than a man having unprotected sex. If you can't afford to bridle your horse, then keep the damn thing in the barn.
Don't waste your time. It's a totally new concept to him.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

About a year ago someone saying they were"Allen" signed in long enough to e-mail me.It was not"Allen"the sentence structure did not match and the spelling was atrocious.Allen occasionally misspells, but not like the person who tried to contact me.The content was bizarre , I blocked further e mail activity from this person. Sometimes I wonder if Topix is actually safe, but there are crazies everywhere, One of the Topix nuts threatened to kill me 18 months ago, then just disappeared.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. It's a totally new concept to him.
Why, do you think I don't get the concept of male contraception?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Richard Overton is the oldest survivor of WWII. He looks like a sixty five year old black man, active and fit,a smart man with a ready smile.He is 107. One hundred and seven.Smokes a cigar every day.They asked him what his doctor said about smoking that cigar.He said his doctor was dead.......
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Why, do you think I don't get the concept of male contraception?
What I don't get is the Republican resistance to have sex education taught in schools when continued ignorance of contraceptions is a real problem with unwanted pregnancies. Can you explain?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't get is the Republican resistance to have sex education taught in schools when continued ignorance of contraceptions is a real problem with unwanted pregnancies. Can you explain?
Do you have any numbers on the percentage of republicans who oppose sex education in schools? I am against that because to me that's the job of responsible parents.Should parents abdicate their obligation to inform their kids about birth control? Should sex ed classes be voluntary, or compulsory? I believe voluntary.That way, if some parents feel differently than me, they can opt for the school educating their kids about sex and contraception.Do you think that is fair?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any numbers on the percentage of republicans who oppose sex education in schools? I am against that because to me that's the job of responsible parents.Should parents abdicate their obligation to inform their kids about birth control? Should sex ed classes be voluntary, or compulsory? I believe voluntary.That way, if some parents feel differently than me, they can opt for the school educating their kids about sex and contraception.Do you think that is fair?
If you make it voluntary, then many fall through the cracks and it would be like having no education at all because many parents will not touch what they feel is a sensitive subject (sex), and the pregnancies will continue. However, voluntary would be the way to go even if it has less effect to respect the parent's rights. But since we cannot stop the unwanted pregancies 100%, I feel that a clear understanding of prevention may cut down on many unwanted pregnancies, and that would be a huge step. If a young girl does get pregnant with a child she cannot support, would you make an abortion for her voluntary or compulsory? Or, is it really your decision to make for hers?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that you resist the notion of climate change or global warming but let's take a look at Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines. This storm made Sandy and Katrina look like summer a breeze. Being that you live on an island in the Carribean maybe you should think about investing in a lifeboat or a wet suit. Haiyan is a warning for things that are to come. Who knows, your very own island may one day cease to exist, sink to the bottom of the Atlantic like the Titanic. Will you and your crawling, filthy rich be prepared or will you just ride her bottom.
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the people of the Philippines. These people are in desperate need. The US has packed up food, water, clothing, and medical supplies for these people and that is great. But why is there much resistance when the millions of needy in this country cry out for help, whether it be from natural disater or an economic one? Makes no sence to me.
Lmao, correction: ride her to the bottom.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If you make it voluntary, then many fall through the cracks and it would be like having no education at all because many parents will not touch what they feel is a sensitive subject (sex), and the pregnancies will continue. However, voluntary would be the way to go even if it has less effect to respect the parent's rights. But since we cannot stop the unwanted pregancies 100%, I feel that a clear understanding of prevention may cut down on many unwanted pregnancies, and that would be a huge step. If a young girl does get pregnant with a child she cannot support, would you make an abortion for her voluntary or compulsory? Or, is it really your decision to make for hers?
I find it hard to believe that todays kids, already far beyond my generation in the area of sexual understanding, are incapable of understanding how pregnancy occurs, or how it is preventable.Whether that statement is true or, not, I do not condone baby killing.Make no mistake, internet knowledge is now available to all, I notice that todays kids are proficient at the art of internet accessibility.Because some parents choose to abrogate their own parental duties should not cause my child to be forced into a sex ed class against my will.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
About a year ago someone saying they were"Allen" signed in long enough to e-mail me.It was not"Allen"the sentence structure did not match and the spelling was atrocious.Allen occasionally misspells, but not like the person who tried to contact me.The content was bizarre , I blocked further e mail activity from this person. Sometimes I wonder if Topix is actually safe, but there are crazies everywhere, One of the Topix nuts threatened to kill me 18 months ago, then just disappeared.
You are a liar and you know it. I didn't say a damn thing to you then that I care to say to you now. You do remember admitting that your avitar was really you don't you? You do remember how you wanted to meet with Mike, Arnold and myself don't you? You do remember me telling you that my husband said, I had lost my mind over wanting to meet with you don't you? Do you remember calling me a "real dish" when I described myself as being 5'5",125 lbs, brown hair, green eyes and a cross between Linda and Dixie Carter? You sure do remember and you also know that it was really me Allen 101. You also remember me expressing my concern for Arnold.
If you say you don't remember any of this, then maybe it was one of your other personalities that I was talking to.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and you know it. I didn't say a damn thing to you then that I care to say to you now. You do remember admitting that your avitar was really you don't you? You do remember how you wanted to meet with Mike, Arnold and myself don't you? You do remember me telling you that my husband said, I had lost my mind over wanting to meet with you don't you? Do you remember calling me a "real dish" when I described myself as being 5'5",125 lbs, brown hair, green eyes and a cross between Linda and Dixie Carter? You sure do remember and you also know that it was really me Allen 101. You also remember me expressing my concern for Arnold.
If you say you don't remember any of this, then maybe it was one of your other personalities that I was talking to.
I believe I said that it wasn't you.Read the post.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I find it hard to believe that todays kids, already far beyond my generation in the area of sexual understanding, are incapable of understanding how pregnancy occurs, or how it is preventable.Whether that statement is true or, not, I do not condone baby killing.Make no mistake, internet knowledge is now available to all, I notice that todays kids are proficient at the art of internet accessibility.Because some parents choose to abrogate their own parental duties should not cause my child to be forced into a sex ed class against my will.
Kids will not spend their time on the internet investigating birth control methods. That is not what they do on line. Since you are so rigid in your lack of sex education made availbale for the young, continue on with more unwanted teenage pregancies and abortions. That is the ultimate result. Then, when they find themselves in that position and choose to abort, you can keep on calling me a baby killer, when actually it is you who took the education of prevention away from them in the first place. Then, YOU are the baby killer.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids will not spend their time on the internet investigating birth control methods. That is not what they do on line. Since you are so rigid in your lack of sex education made availbale for the young, continue on with more unwanted teenage pregancies and abortions. That is the ultimate result. Then, when they find themselves in that position and choose to abort, you can keep on calling me a baby killer, when actually it is you who took the education of prevention away from them in the first placee. Then, YOU are the baby killer.
I'm sure that i said, sex ed classes should be voluntary.What's rigid about that? How do you know what kids are looking at on the internet, by the way?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Despite the fact that I said sex ed class should be voluntary, I'm now accused of being"rigid" and depriving kids of sex ed, thereby forcing them to become pregnant.Typical demonazi propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,901 - 42,920 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherryville Discussions

Search the Cherryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mothers that leaves their children 12 hr Hazlehurst GrandMaMa 3
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) Thu Jackson 18
help me... Jul 8 info 5
lincolnon shooting comments Jul 6 Truth Seeker 2
Deputies: Man head butted police windshield, ho... Jul 3 Wanda 3
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Jul 3 Barney Fife 66
Pop Warner football Jul 1 Gang Banger 5
•••
•••