Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Now that Obamacare is officially a horrific disaster, I see the DEMODOPES have found other issues to worry their pretty little brainless heads about.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I didn't figure you would care about the future of other generations to come, including your own off spring. My fault in being so callous as to even think you would. Your words are spoken like a true Republican. Arnold
Arnold, just like Allen said, "I live in the here and now" and there's not a darn thing you or I can do about something that MAY or MAY NOT happen such as extreme climate change. I figure if the sea is only rising 2mm a year and the temperature has only risen 1.5 degrees in the last 100 years, which can be man made or just a cycle the Earth naturally goes through, what can you and I do? Please tell me you have something more to worry about than the Al Gorey boogey man stories?

Spend the night worrying about Obamacare. It's far more relevant and it's sooooooooooo much fun watching you guys squirm. Instead of a wet suit and fire suit, I'd invest in a lifeboat. Obamacare is sinking like the Titanic and you guys seem intent on riding her until she hits the bottom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
SOF, like she said, she couldn't care less about future generations. She's all about the here and now, herself and her money.
Allen, later on this evening if you have time please send me a message or sign on so I can give you some information that might be helpful.:) This has nothing to do about Topix or recipes.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Now that Obamacare is officially a horrific disaster, I see the DEMODOPES have found other issues to worry their pretty little brainless heads about.
So there are no other issues? Surprising that we have narrowed the problems of the world down to one solitary issue. By the way, we appreciate all the Republican help in solving America's health care issues. Seems as if we can always count on sound contributions from your side.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, just like Allen said, "I live in the here and now" and there's not a darn thing you or I can do about something that MAY or MAY NOT happen such as extreme climate change. I figure if the sea is only rising 2mm a year and the temperature has only risen 1.5 degrees in the last 100 years, which can be man made or just a cycle the Earth naturally goes through, what can you and I do? Please tell me you have something more to worry about than the Al Gorey boogey man stories?
Spend the night worrying about Obamacare. It's far more relevant and it's sooooooooooo much fun watching you guys squirm. Instead of a wet suit and fire suit, I'd invest in a lifeboat. Obamacare is sinking like the Titanic and you guys seem intent on riding her until she hits the bottom.
If global warming DOES happen and we did nothing to prevent it at a time that we could, don't you think we are taking a huge risk for future generations? Did God place the world in our hands for it's continued preservation, or are we NOT to be good stewards of the earth and allow it possibly to be destroyed? You are willing to take that risk for the well being of the future?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, "You are brilliant". That's it, that's why he hates our constitution. States had many rights but many failures as well.
The Articles of Confederation had the brilliant idea of no central government, no standing military and each state minted their own currency. Perfect for Taxpayer. It seems that the US Constitution is much too liberal for him. Unfortunately, there is no 'Communist Clause'.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The Articles of Confederation had the brilliant idea of no central government, no standing military and each state minted their own currency. Perfect for Taxpayer. It seems that the US Constitution is much too liberal for him. Unfortunately, there is no 'Communist Clause'.
You wipe your behind on the Constitution, and now you're all for it? That figures.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You wipe your behind on the Constitution, and now you're all for it? That figures.
Hey dumb ass, give me some incidents where I have 'wiped my behind' on the Constitution? You have NONE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If global warming DOES happen and we did nothing to prevent it at a time that we could, don't you think we are taking a huge risk for future generations? Did God place the world in our hands for it's continued preservation, or are we NOT to be good stewards of the earth and allow it possibly to be destroyed? You are willing to take that risk for the well being of the future?
Arnold, I happen to believe the Earth is in God's hands and everything that happens is not coincidence but because He allows it. If you really want to be Biblical, God says He will not destroy the Earth again by water but fire. Maybe you should pray about your fear of the Earth being destroyed if global warming DOES happen.:)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I happen to believe the Earth is in God's hands and everything that happens is not coincidence but because He allows it. If you really want to be Biblical, God says He will not destroy the Earth again by water but fire. Maybe you should pray about your fear of the Earth being destroyed if global warming DOES happen.:)
So, we can treat the earth anyway we like by poluting it to the nth degree, and we carry no responsibility? Is is Ok with with God if our choice is that we trash his creation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we can treat the earth anyway we like by poluting it to the nth degree, and we carry no responsibility? Is is Ok with with God if our choice is that we trash his creation?
Please don't speak to me about choice and trashing God's creation. Don't you support abortion as a woman's choice to not trash but kill God's creation? You can get in a dither about choices, but never speak to a woman carrying no responsibility for killing a baby. I'd much rather see someone pollute the air than I would kill a baby. You should be worried about the millions of unborn "future generations" you speak about being killed by abortion than global warming that MAY happen. You hypocrite to put a human life over pollution. You think that's ok with God?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't speak to me about choice and trashing God's creation. Don't you support abortion as a woman's choice to not trash but kill God's creation? You can get in a dither about choices, but never speak to a woman carrying no responsibility for killing a baby. I'd much rather see someone pollute the air than I would kill a baby. You should be worried about the millions of unborn "future generations" you speak about being killed by abortion than global warming that MAY happen. You hypocrite to put a human life over pollution. You think that's ok with God?
I think every woman carries the responsibility. I also think that every woman has to come to some decision about abortion of the child inside of her, and that is between her and God. That is her personal decision and not society's. No, I do not think God wants the child aborted, but I do not want the government to make her most personal decisions for her. You support less government involvement in our persoanl lives, and yet you support them to make this decision. That's very hypocritical. And, with the hatred that you have for the welfare system, are you willing to pay higher taxes to support the child AFTER IT IS BORN so that it has proper food and living conditions? Or, is it only while the child is in the womb that you SUPPORT THE CHILD?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every woman carries the responsibility. I also think that every woman has to come to some decision about abortion of the child inside of her, and that is between her and God. That is her personal decision and not society's. No, I do not think God wants the child aborted, but I do not want the government to make her most personal decisions for her. You support less government involvement in our persoanl lives, and yet you support them to make this decision. That's very hypocritical. And, with the hatred that you have for the welfare system, are you willing to pay higher taxes to support the child AFTER IT IS BORN so that it has proper food and living conditions? Or, is it only while the child is in the womb that you SUPPORT THE CHILD?
Arnold, as usual you skirted the issue. If a woman can kill a child and you don't want the government making that personal decision that's your opinion. If the government should stay out of killing a child then they ought to stay out of trying to force their will of let's say Obamacare on people. How do justify cherry picking what the government should butt in and what they shouldn't?

I'll tell what I support and that's any woman that has a child to get off her bum, go to work and feed and raise the child. It's a very simple premise and has worked well for past generations. I also support women taking personal responsibility of respecting their bodies and not having sex with every man with a pair of pants on. And while I'm at it, "baby daddy" ought to carry the burden of helping pay for these children so carelessly conceived.

I'm pro choice, the choice to be responsible enough to prevent pregnancy to begin with. Now isn't that a novel idea, birth control, free at that--who would have thunk???

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Demonazis love to slaughter those babies.Yeah, nothing frees a woman up from a male oriented society, like ripping those babies out a piece at a time, it reeks of "freedom".........
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, as usual you skirted the issue. If a woman can kill a child and you don't want the government making that personal decision that's your opinion. If the government should stay out of killing a child then they ought to stay out of trying to force their will of let's say Obamacare on people. How do justify cherry picking what the government should butt in and what they shouldn't?
I'll tell what I support and that's any woman that has a child to get off her bum, go to work and feed and raise the child. It's a very simple premise and has worked well for past generations. I also support women taking personal responsibility of respecting their bodies and not having sex with every man with a pair of pants on. And while I'm at it, "baby daddy" ought to carry the burden of helping pay for these children so carelessly conceived.
I'm pro choice, the choice to be responsible enough to prevent pregnancy to begin with. Now isn't that a novel idea, birth control, free at that--who would have thunk???
And you skirted the issue. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to expand welfare programs to support the children in need of life's necessities where the parents do not or can not provide? Simple question. Just answer it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
And you skirted the issue. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to expand welfare programs to support the children in need of life's necessities where the parents do not or can not provide? Simple question. Just answer it.
Yes Arnold I am. I also support making parents that will not take care of their children have their funding cut after one year of no work and removing their children. I also support paying higher taxes to help parents that might have fallen on hard times and that are struggling and need partial assistance for one year.

If they can't pull themselves together in a year, cut off their funding and see if that won't light a fire under their butts if they really love the children they have brought into this world.

TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Not all democrats support abortion. I know many republicans have had abortions. I do not support abortion and am registered unaffiliated. So which is worse, supporting abortion or making big money incinerating their pitiful bodies as "medical waste" ?
What is the rationale of a party which supposedly opposes abortion but supports Mitt Romney (owner of the "medical waste incinerator" ) as their presidential candidate?
waco1909 wrote:
Demonazis love to slaughter those babies.Yeah, nothing frees a woman up from a male oriented society, like ripping those babies out a piece at a time, it reeks of "freedom".........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

TSF wrote:
Not all democrats support abortion. I know many republicans have had abortions. I do not support abortion and am registered unaffiliated. So which is worse, supporting abortion or making big money incinerating their pitiful bodies as "medical waste" ?
What is the rationale of a party which supposedly opposes abortion but supports Mitt Romney (owner of the "medical waste incinerator" ) as their presidential candidate?
<quoted text>
TSF, I have an answer to the problem. Since you don't support abortion and you find it appalling that their little bodies are considered "medical waste" which I agree, I think we ought to give their little dead bodies to the abortion clinics and hospitals and put them on display to witness the horror.

Aborted babies, amputated body parts, tumors etc have to disposed of. I don't know if you think it would be better for the Democrat party who supports pro-choice to own the medical waste facilities or Republicans who have had abortions. What is your answer to the problem of disposal.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

The success of Obamacare is questionable because too much attention was spent on selling it instead of implementing and administering it. That is the result of understandable paranoia on the part of the president who surrounded himself with cronies and yes men instead of competent individuals and people who would present the truth. Unless he can fix it, it will be an administrative failure, much to the delight of republikans and to the detriment of our country.
All republikans had to do was set back and watch it happen. Instead, they further damaged the country, and themselves, with an expensive and embarrassing shut down. Critics without alternatives are not leaders.
I would be delighted if some actual leaders were to emerge from either party or even from the woodwork. Actually, though, I am becoming less optimistic.
waco1909 wrote:
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Arnold I am. I also support making parents that will not take care of their children have their funding cut after one year of no work and removing their children. I also support paying higher taxes to help parents that might have fallen on hard times and that are struggling and need partial assistance for one year.
If they can't pull themselves together in a year, cut off their funding and see if that won't light a fire under their butts if they really love the children they have brought into this world.
I am glad to hear that. You are one of the few. Removing their children to where?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherryville Discussions

Search the Cherryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Beaver 18 hr Victim-Supporter 1
cmc lincoln sucks Jul 27 Joker 2
help me... Jul 27 Truth Seeker 7
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) Jul 26 Smitty Walker 21
Narcotics officers bust meth lab in Lincolnton Jul 25 Mick 1
Deputies: Man head butted police windshield, ho... Jul 24 Madman 5
Firefighters Burned Children Fund raiser Jul 23 info 1
•••
•••