Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ben

Greer, SC

#44317 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know with all certainty that you are NOT fair and balanced and only wish to present one side of the story. I knew you would not make a comparison of the wealth gained by Bush as that would defeat your purpose. If there were criminal charges to be found against Obama, do you not think the Tea Party would move to immediately impeach? How naive of you. They would do it in a nano second if there were any grounds whatsoever. I happen to believe that when Obamacare gets rolling and off the ground, many Americans will take advantage of it, much to the chagrin of many Republicans like yourself. A little too soon for me to admit defeat. Let's see how it progresses. Waco will sign up for sure. Maybe you, too. Who can say for sure? It is like Obama said, "Once it is successful, the Republicans will no longer call it "Obamacare". So, please answer the question; "Do you think if there was any criminal activity involved with Obamacare, the tea party would hesitate to immediately impeach?"
Describe "sucessful". You can't, you know why? Because I, me, will never agree to pay for your insurance. Obamacare is IMPOSED on others. 65 year old people FORCED to pay for services they will never use or WANT. That is not success. Yes. I think that there was an "fraudulent" element to Obamacare. As far as the "tea party" goes, they have no power to "impeach" Bozo the clown. Your head is just stuck so far that you think they do.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44318 Nov 10, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Describe "sucessful". You can't, you know why? Because I, me, will never agree to pay for your insurance. Obamacare is IMPOSED on others. 65 year old people FORCED to pay for services they will never use or WANT. That is not success. Yes. I think that there was an "fraudulent" element to Obamacare. As far as the "tea party" goes, they have no power to "impeach" Bozo the clown. Your head is just stuck so far that you think they do.
Successful is when The Affordable Care Act meets it's goal of providing Health insurance for those Americans who currently cannot afford it's cost under the current structure of private policy only. Also, Here is a civics lesson for you. The House of Representatives (controlled by Republicans) brings the charges of impeachment. You don't think if valid charges were found where Obama broke the law that they would impeach him? And you are telling me they don't have the power if a criminal act was discovered? After impeachment by the House, the trial is held in the Senate determined by a majority vote as to whether the President should continue in office or not. Maybe you should find grounds for impeachment since you are expert on the fact that laws have been broken in Obamacare. The Tea Party needs you. But, maybe you remember that has already been determined by a Supreme Court ruling. Oh yea, you forgot!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44320 Nov 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
State you're a hypocrite.I simply detest people like you.All you preening about caring about others.Like Allen, you only"care"about people who are like you, who share your beliefs and ideals.The rest of us? Why, we're all evil, not nice like you.But, detesting you isn't a chore.It's like detesting a cockroach.
Wrong. I care about many people who are very different than me in both their religious and political beliefs. I also care about many people of different races and nationalities then me. It is just the choice of ignorance a person makes that I personally don't like.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44321 Nov 10, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I hate liars, You, I simply detest.You don't get it.Never will.Bush was born wealthy.Jealous?
Just jealous of you.
Waco 1909

United States

#44322 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Just jealous of you.
Doubtless.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44323 Nov 10, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Doubtless.
Why? Is that you?
Waco 1909

United States

#44324 Nov 10, 2013
Hailstorm over the lies of Obama.Obama apparently lied to increase the chances of Obamacare passing.The ends justified the means? Talk of impeachment begins, not merely with the Tea Party.
Waco 1909

United States

#44325 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Is that you?
I'm me.Who are you? They say you're the old poster called Arnold.
Waco 1909

United States

#44326 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the ony one of any significance is the place where Baylor University is located.
Baylor University,8-0 .......
Waco 1909

United States

#44327 Nov 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I missed that. Would you highlight it and post. Thanks
Read the post again.Thanks.
Waco 1909

United States

#44328 Nov 10, 2013
Are you intimidated by Ben State? You seen to be ignoring his posts.I don't blame you.The guy is smart.All those facts.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44330 Nov 10, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
Are you intimidated by Ben State? You seen to be ignoring his posts.I don't blame you.The guy is smart.All those facts.
ONCE again.Signed in.Avatar.All the rest, fakes.You people should get a life.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44331 Nov 10, 2013
Ignorance is not an opinion. Ignorance depends on emotion and slogans.
Facts and figures allow one to form an informed opinion.

Bens figures are interesting. Most presidents make money off the fame of their office. If they were too stupid to make money, they never would have become president in the first place. I haven't heard of any presidents paying rent to live in the White House. Their expenses are covered. Obama is a pauper compared to the people making up sweet hart laws for the idiots in congress to pass. I have been an independent for some time and have expressed that many times. Because I do not fall into party group think , the tea party neoconazis think I am a democrat and the democrats think I am tea party .
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, I see that Ben is fond of facts and figures also. quite compelling would not you say?

Location hidden

#44332 Nov 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Ignorance is not an opinion. Ignorance depends on emotion and slogans.
Facts and figures allow one to form an informed opinion.
Bens figures are interesting. Most presidents make money off the fame of their office. If they were too stupid to make money, they never would have become president in the first place. I haven't heard of any presidents paying rent to live in the White House. Their expenses are covered. Obama is a pauper compared to the people making up sweet hart laws for the idiots in congrI ess to pass. I have been an independent for some time and have expressed that many times. Because I do not fall into party group think , the tea party neoconazis think I am a democrat and the democrats think I am tea party .
<quoted text>
Facts and figures.People in Ca.are more prosperous than in Texas.Correct? On average, they make ten thousand dollars more a year.More prosperous? No.Even with Californias lower property tax rate, they have 42per cent higher cost of living.According to revised Census Bureau figures.So, the"facts"have to be REAL.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44333 Nov 10, 2013
Innumeracy is a serious problem because people misinterpret the meaning of numbers. The average salary could be high because of a few persons making magabucks like Bill Gates while most people are paupers. That could certainly be the case in Ca. When looking at income, you can also look at the median income which can give a better idea of how many person are making what range of pay.
As you point out, cost of living a big factor in determining quality of life compared to median income or even average income. Cost of living can vary widely within a state depending on location and depending on life style. Facts are just the raw materials out of which a person of intelligence with education can glean understanding.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Facts and figures.People in Ca.are more prosperous than in Texas.Correct? On average, they make ten thousand dollars more a year.More prosperous? No.Even with Californias lower property tax rate, they have 42per cent higher cost of living.According to revised Census Bureau figures.So, the"facts"have to be REAL.

Location hidden

#44334 Nov 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Innumeracy is a serious problem because people misinterpret the meaning of numbers. The average salary could be high because of a few persons making magabucks like Bill Gates while most people are paupers. That could certainly be the case in Ca. When looking at income, you can also look at the median income which can give a better idea of how many person are making what range of pay.
As you point out, cost of living a big factor in determining quality of life compared to median income or even average income. Cost of living can vary widely within a state depending on location and depending on life style. Facts are just the raw materials out of which a person of intelligence with education can glean understanding.
<quoted text>
Gets down to what Sam Clemens said,"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics".
Ben

Greer, SC

#44337 Nov 11, 2013
"Families Without Health Insurance - Obamacare allows more people to get Medicaid. Anyone who makes less than $15,281 a year, or a family of four that makes less than $31,321.50 a year, can apply for Medicaid on the exchange.(Note: The eligible income is actually 133% of the Federal poverty level, so it will increase with inflation). The Federal government will pay all the additional cost for the first three years. After that, the states will pay 10%. Find out more about Medicaid.

Most families that make too much to get Medicaid will still get help. If their incomes are less than $45,960 for an individual, or $94,200 for a family of four, they can get tax credits every month or even reduced copayments and deductibles.(Note: This eligible income is 400% of the poverty level, and it will also increase with inflation)." http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarerefor...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#44338 Nov 11, 2013
Sam pretty much summarized the situation for the numerically challenged. For instance: It cannot be proven that any single individual has died from smoking tobacco. But when viewed statistically , it is apparent that smoking is a particularly deadly activity. Because of that , I don't smoke Another: Over the years, I have witnessed many traffic deaths and even pulled several dead from accidents. I know that driving is a dangerous activity and that gives me a great apprehension. I am not so apprehensive about going to the doctor, even though doctors kill lots more people each year than car accidents. I am more comfortable at the doctors office even though it is more dangerous than playing in heavy traffic. In this case, I ignore statistics.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gets down to what Sam Clemens said,"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics".
Allen

Robbins, NC

#44339 Nov 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I hate liars, You, I simply detest.You don't get it.Never will.Bush was born wealthy.Jealous?
Give it up FDA. Everyone here knows that I despise George Bush and would have never made such a statement to SOF.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44340 Nov 11, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up FDA. Everyone here knows that I despise George Bush and would have never made such a statement to SOF.
I knew that:

1) It was a poster using your name
or
2) You are severely Bi-Polar

I went with the first option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Cauthen 18 hr tammie barra 12
Sheriff Election part 2 Sun TheStraightUpHonest 24
Brent Heavner- where is he? Feb 15 Dot 90
News 16-year-old girl reported missing in Lincoln Co... Feb 15 just saying 1
News 'We actually won' | Ten coworkers claim Powerba... Feb 15 just saying 2
News Undercover operation leads to drug arrests Feb 9 lominlnc 1
News Pottery and performances on display this weekend Feb 9 lominlnc 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance