TSF

Greenville, NC

#42940 Oct 7, 2013
I believe you are right about incidents governmental terrorism.
Sand Creek, Waco, Wounded Knee are domestic examples. The fire bombing of Dresden on Feb 13, 1945 killed 135,000. That was more killed than in either Nagasaki or Hiroshima . The bomber crews were even told "this is a terror raid".
NY on 9.11.01 was a terror raid ON the USA by SAUDIs . So Dubya responded by attacking Iraq. Obama has been effectively terrorizing
the terrorists with drone strikes and by killing Bin Laden.
However, I am unaware of any domestic governmental terrorism during Obama's tenure. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
Taxpayer wrote:
I never expected to be subjected to government coercion in American the way people were in Nazi Germany. I will not comply with this fascist government. This government is fond of saying that they will not negotiate with terrorists. Neither will I and the US government under the reign of barack obama is the biggest terrorist organization around. Samuel Whittemore is rolling over in his grave.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42941 Oct 7, 2013
TSF is mad at me, because I corrected his misapplication of a word.Germans have no sense of humor! ;)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42942 Oct 7, 2013
State, you out there? I have about an hour before they take me in, so I'm playing on Topix.Wondering what you thought of the Seal operations yesterday.Maybe an attempt to restore US integrity?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42943 Oct 7, 2013
As far as the Tea Party, they stand up for what they believe in.That's the American way? Right? Doonesbury notwithstanding.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42944 Oct 7, 2013
Your sister's doctors quit before Obamacare even started, according to you. Your doctor is refusing to treat you because of Obamacare and you have not even signed up for Obamacare yet?. I really do not understand that. If you can pay for your treatement and/or already have insurance, what does Obamacare have to do with anything? If your doctor is that irrational, it may be better if he doesn't treat you. I empathize with your situation. I have experienced the same situation long before Obama was even elected.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My, aren't we a little Bitch today.My sister lost her doctors, when they quit to go to work as company doctors, due to Obamacare.My other sister is largely unaffected (there's that"affect"again)! So far, I don't know anything about myself.Dr.Reed told my sister that he had no intention of taking a pay cut due to Obamacare.I don't know what he was basing that comment on.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42945 Oct 7, 2013
No. I am not angry with you. Errors deserve correction, mine included. Germans have a sense of humor, its just different.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF is mad at me, because I corrected his misapplication of a word.Germans have no sense of humor! ;)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42946 Oct 7, 2013
You misunderstand.Health care professionals got their info on Obamacare before the general public.Makes sense.Never said I'm being refused treatment.I said, I don't know what my status under Obamacare will be.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42947 Oct 7, 2013
Take a ballpoint and write "don't touch this" on anything you want to keep.
waco1909 wrote:
State, you out there? I have about an hour before they take me in, so I'm playing on Topix.Wondering what you thought of the Seal operations yesterday.Maybe an attempt to restore US integrity?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42948 Oct 7, 2013
German humor.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42949 Oct 7, 2013
Standing for what you believe is admirable. Believing falsely is tragic. Refusing to accept reality and education is stupid. Forcing the majority to accept your false belief is tyranny.
waco1909 wrote:
As far as the Tea Party, they stand up for what they believe in.That's the American way? Right? Doonesbury notwithstanding.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42950 Oct 7, 2013
I know little to nothing about insurance. Right now, I don't think anyone does because of all the rumors . If you are at Caldwell Memorial, let me know and I will pray for you. good luck.
waco1909 wrote:
You misunderstand.Health care professionals got their info on Obamacare before the general public.Makes sense.Never said I'm being refused treatment.I said, I don't know what my status under Obamacare will be.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42951 Oct 7, 2013
I think the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more people than Hiroshima TSF, I suppose you know that Kurt Vonnegut Jr. was in Dresden during the bombings, also there was no military reason to bomb beautiful Dresden at all.Bomber Harris received a lot of criticism for Dresden, even in England.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42952 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
German humor.
ha ha!
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42953 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
The fair only comes around once a year here. I don't think I have mentioned fairness until just now. But exactly why is it ok to gush out welfare to the rich and get chinchy with hungry children?
Unlike you, I would be just a vicious with the rich as the poor. Oh no. That isn't the republican way
<quoted text>
Forget political party affiliation way and try doing things because it's the right thing to do.

You get on here and moan and groan about welfare for the rich CONSTANTLY. This leads me to believe you're more than a tad bit jealous of their success. You want them to give away the money they've earned because they have more. Wake up smell the roses. Why should anyone be penalized for being wealthy. I know you're going to say it's because they're able to have more tax write offs and it's not fair. Well, life's not fair get over it. Speak to the IRS about changing the tax codes to take money from people that have earned it. Hell, they can do everything else. They're now into the healthcare business. Do you think it's right for the IRS to penalize people for standing against being forced to purchase healthcare or anything when they don't want it. Do you think it's right for the IRS to target and audit groups that disagree with the current party in the WH. Does it not bother you at all that one day you might be a target because you're a man, own a dog, like fast food, drive a certain make of car etc. Those were just hypotheticals.

While all this crap about the shutdown is going on, try giving the citizens of this country a little credit. We can all do our part to help out those in need. You greedy thing. Have you ever thought about buying some extra food to take to a soup kitchen, food pantry at your church or a local church or organizations that depend on donations to do the job you and I are too lazy to get out and do. Notice I included myself.

Get off the government bandwagon and start being your own man. Your co-dependence on the government is nauseating.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42954 Oct 7, 2013
No TSF, I'm at a real hospital, but prayer can't hurt!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42955 Oct 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Spoken like a true member of the "party of stupid". Obamacare didn't work for my sister, even though it hadn't started yet. I don't know if it will work for me. I'm just a republiCON, who doesn't know whether to crap or go blind. Instead of writing "don't touch this" on your body parts just write "replace this" on your forehead.

On the other hand good luck with your surgery, hopes for a speedy recovery:)
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42957 Oct 7, 2013
Jealous of money someone has earned? No. Pissed about giving them MY money, yes. You worry about redistribution to the poor but fall all over yourself in support of gushing out welfare to the rich,$1.2 trillion dollars of it annually. Call me greedy if you like. I would stop welfare, period. I would start with the most expensive first, the wealthy. That is such a foreign notion that the neocon shit birds think I am a liberal and the la de dah liberals think I am tea party.
As a white male politically incorrect unaffiliated voter, you think I have not been a target already? You are FOS.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget political party affiliation way and try doing things because it's the right thing to do.
You get on here and moan and groan about welfare for the rich CONSTANTLY. This leads me to believe you're more than a tad bit jealous of their success. You want them to give away the money they've earned because they have more. Wake up smell the roses. Why should anyone be penalized for being wealthy. I know you're going to say it's because they're able to have more tax write offs and it's not fair. Well, life's not fair get over it. Speak to the IRS about changing the tax codes to take money from people that have earned it. Hell, they can do everything else. They're now into the healthcare business. Do you think it's right for the IRS to penalize people for standing against being forced to purchase healthcare or anything when they don't want it. Do you think it's right for the IRS to target and audit groups that disagree with the current party in the WH. Does it not bother you at all that one day you might be a target because you're a man, own a dog, like fast food, drive a certain make of car etc. Those were just hypotheticals.
While all this crap about the shutdown is going on, try giving the citizens of this country a little credit. We can all do our part to help out those in need. You greedy thing. Have you ever thought about buying some extra food to take to a soup kitchen, food pantry at your church or a local church or organizations that depend on donations to do the job you and I are too lazy to get out and do. Notice I included myself.
Get off the government bandwagon and start being your own man. Your co-dependence on the government is nauseating.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42958 Oct 7, 2013
What is hard to understand with the shutdown? Why in the hell does the media want to imply Republicans have shutdown government?

Freaking retards! And the vast majority of the American people are to damn brainwashed to no the difference.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42959 Oct 7, 2013
What is really stupid is that with 800,000 federal workers laid off, congress now says they will get paid for staying home. WTF
That is costing taxpayers over 250,000,000 dollars per day. Why close it if you are going to pay them anyway?
The Enemy Within wrote:
What is hard to understand with the shutdown? Why in the hell does the media want to imply Republicans have shutdown government?
Freaking retards! And the vast majority of the American people are to damn brainwashed to no the difference.
Franklin Citizen

Murphy, NC

#42960 Oct 7, 2013
What have you ever done for NC? Nothing I bet.

Bet you just whine and complain, and point fingers.

Your input isn't needed here, I Bleed blue of Greensboro, NC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to buy tickets for a drawing? Feb 22 cancer survivor 1
michael beaver jr (Jul '12) Feb 22 Kathrine 17
Teen remembered for wanting to help others Feb 21 Grieving 2
Tornado hits Lincoln hard (Apr '08) Feb 18 Tom Clark 3
looking to find Feb 11 might can help 2
Bucks and Bows Feb 9 double oo buck 1
2 winners unclaimed for $1M lottery tickets Feb 2 poster 1
Cherryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web