Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Republican plan that you gave us in detail earlier. When is it expected to become law?
Soon as we get rid of some dems!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
State, I think you're messing with the wrong person!
Glad you think that. Have a nice day.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Dems are not leaving, in fact in 2014 we will be gaining after the Republican enduced government shut down.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Soon as we get rid of some dems!
Is this your way of saying that the Republicans have offered no health care plan?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your way of saying that the Republicans have offered no health care plan?
YOU'RE so touchy! Always ready to get offended.Just a little political humor on a Sunday afternoon.As far as I'm concerned, the dem plan is worse than no plan.Why should I complain, though? I'll just let the young people pay for my healthcare.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

I stole grapes from WalMart and didn't wash my hands when I took them out of the bags.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
I stole grapes from WalMart and didn't wash my hands when I took them out of the bags.
OMG! you didn't WASH THEM! What kind of monster are you?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'RE so touchy! Always ready to get offended.Just a little political humor on a Sunday afternoon.As far as I'm concerned, the dem plan is worse than no plan.Why should I complain, though? I'll just let the young people pay for my healthcare.
I don't blame you. You may get hurt from Obamacare just like your sister did before it started. It's just a little humor, so let's not get touchy. Don't the young people pay for the older people's Social Security benefits now? So, you are not going to accept Social Security because the young people are paying for it?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! you didn't WASH THEM! What kind of monster are you?
I think you're on the wrong thread, aren't you?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think that. Have a nice day.
ACTUALLY I'm having a pretty good day.Surgery tomorrow, but I'm not much of a worrier.I think maybe I've been taking things too seriously for the last thirty years or so, I don't want to sound like a fatalist, but I think it's time I realized the futility of excess pessimism.To stay on track, I'm hearing some horror stories about the Affordable Care Act.I don't know what you've heard.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're on the wrong thread, aren't you?
No, I don't.Myself and"fake Waco"go way back.I Don't think being mean to the guy all the time is any fun.I think he was referring to another forum here, about stealing grapes from Wal-Mart.I haven't been on that forum as yet.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you. You may get hurt from Obamacare just like your sister did before it started. It's just a little humor, so let's not get touchy. Don't the young people pay for the older people's Social Security benefits now? So, you are not going to accept Social Security because the young people are paying for it?
Yes, I'm turning it down, as a conscientious objector.Either that, or I'm donating it to the Hillary Clinton election campaign, assuming she runs.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> ACTUALLY I'm having a pretty good day.Surgery tomorrow, but I'm not much of a worrier.I think maybe I've been taking things too seriously for the last thirty years or so, I don't want to sound like a fatalist, but I think it's time I realized the futility of excess pessimism.To stay on track, I'm hearing some horror stories about the Affordable Care Act.I don't know what you've heard.
I am sure that in Texas, there are all kind of stories about Obamacare. Not his biggest fan base to say the least. Anyhow, good luck on your surgery. I hope you do well in recovery.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that in Texas, there are all kind of stories about Obamacare. Not his biggest fan base to say the least. Anyhow, good luck on your surgery. I hope you do well in recovery.
Thanks, State.My other sister had better luck with Obamacare.Tell y'all about that tomorrow, after I get out of recovery.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I'm turning it down, as a conscientious objector.Either that, or I'm donating it to the Hillary Clinton election campaign, assuming she runs.
Send it to me. I don't object.
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

What if Obama is successful in negotiating with the most radical, intractable , fanatic mullahs but not successful in negotiating with republikans?
Could that mean Obama is not the problem?
BSS

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

What, no comment on the BILLIONAIRES of Obama's reign? Yet, if it had been Bush, hell would have frozen. Figures.
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

I do remember the inflation rate. It really didn't effect me that much. I just passed the price increases on to customers. I also remember the interest rate on savings being around 15% which meant that money in the bank was doubling in just under every 6 years. I really liked that as opposed to today 's interest rates of almost nothing. Carter was a good president who could not get any cooperation from congress because he refused to play their corrupt games. He ended up most noted for the hostage rescue effort which failed as a result of engine failure due to dust storms. Kind of like Dubya Bush being noted for allowing 911 to happen even after he had been repeatedly warned well in advance of the attack and then starting wars based on lies that he knew were lies.. Or like Clinton being noted for his white house BJ. I think Obama will be noted for his salvation of the USA from the republican depression of 2008.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF...recall what the inflation rate was under your boy Carter? I do....
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Here are Dubya's "buddies". You think they are not billionaires?

Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube
BSS wrote:
What, no comment on the BILLIONAIRES of Obama's reign? Yet, if it had been Bush, hell would have frozen. Figures.
TSF

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

How did your sister get signed up for Obamacare BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED?
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, State.My other sister had better luck with Obamacare.Tell y'all about that tomorrow, after I get out of recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson, MS Aug 17 lefty 2
cmc lincoln sucks Aug 10 you fool 4
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug 8 cgj 67
House of Hope - Friday Family (Apr '13) Aug 6 WindsOfLove 7
grant this wish? Aug 5 question 1
City Lunch in Lincolnton, NC (Aug '13) Aug 3 hey 22
NC woman charged with embezzlement Aug 1 Josh 1

Search the Cherryville Forum:
•••
•••