TSF

Clayton, NC

#42257 Sep 3, 2013
Obama was reluctant to attack Syria, so republikans started chanting attack, attack, attack. So Obama put the ball in republican court by asking that the decision be properly made by congress. But because they now think Obama favors the attack, the republikans now oppose it. Also, a decision of whether or not to go to war cannot take precedence over the congressional vacation which lasts until Sept 9. So now the republikans are in utter confusion and even Rush Limbaugh now thinks the muslim brotherhood are our friends because they oppose Obama. Obama has pulled off a great execution of double reverse play and republikans don't know whether to soil themselves or go blind..
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#42258 Sep 4, 2013
anyone who doesn't support the current president or his policies.
JohnHamhock

Matthews, NC

#42259 Sep 4, 2013
obama sucks.

Worst prez EVER!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42260 Sep 4, 2013
NC republikans have finally passed a jobs bill--- for illegal aliens. Basically, now employers can ignore e verify. Yo hablo Espaņo ? No? Better take Spanish lessons.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42261 Sep 4, 2013
JohnHamhock wrote:
obama sucks.
Worst prez EVER!
So why do you feel this way? Elaborate on your opinion or STFU.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42262 Sep 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans have finally passed a jobs bill--- for illegal aliens. Basically, now employers can ignore e verify. Yo hablo Espaņo ? No? Better take Spanish lessons.
It wasn't that long ago that they stood with Twitt on self deportation.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42263 Sep 4, 2013
NC republikans stand for whatever A.L.E.C tells them to stand for. The bills they present and pass are almost verbatim copies of the presentations of ALEC lobbyist
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42264 Sep 4, 2013
The seriousness of the Syria situation was captured on film yesterday. Republikan John McCain was playing video poker on a game box during the hearings. Kind of like doing a wet start with an A4E to freak out the pilot behind you back on 29July1967 which started a fire on the USS Forestall and which killed 134 men. Its all just a game to him.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42265 Sep 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Obama was reluctant to attack Syria, so republikans started chanting attack, attack, attack. So Obama put the ball in republican court by asking that the decision be properly made by congress. But because they now think Obama favors the attack, the republikans now oppose it. Also, a decision of whether or not to go to war cannot take precedence over the congressional vacation which lasts until Sept 9. So now the republikans are in utter confusion and even Rush Limbaugh now thinks the muslim brotherhood are our friends because they oppose Obama. Obama has pulled off a great execution of double reverse play and republikans don't know whether to soil themselves or go blind..
How long did it take for you to come up with this scenario?

I've read many of your lunatic posts before but this one is the kicker.

The only person confused about attacking Syria is Obama. I saw news clips yesterday where he had everybody and their dog giving advice.

The most pathetic sound bites were John Kerry, Hagel, I don't know the other goof balls names that couldn't explain exactly what a "limited strike" was and how this would accomplish anything.

Oh well if all else fails he can call Oprah. She knows everything, just ask to her (sarcasm).
Buffy

Murfreesboro, TN

#42266 Sep 4, 2013
Iranians are the real problem.As far as WMD's are concerned, an Iraqi general wrote a book, in which he stated that all Iraqi WMD's were shipped to Syria days before the US invasion.Which means, they are probably still there.The very real problem of Iranian nukes is ignored, while we make ineffectual jabs at Syria.Iran backs the Syrian government, as does Russia.We could be in a hornets nest, with alacrity.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42267 Sep 4, 2013
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take for you to come up with this scenario?
I've read many of your lunatic posts before but this one is the kicker.
The only person confused about attacking Syria is Obama. I saw news clips yesterday where he had everybody and their dog giving advice.
The most pathetic sound bites were John Kerry, Hagel, I don't know the other goof balls names that couldn't explain exactly what a "limited strike" was and how this would accomplish anything.
Oh well if all else fails he can call Oprah. She knows everything, just ask to her (sarcasm).
Sen. Paul said it, "just a little war". What the hell is a "limited strike" anyway? Ask any military mind out there and see what they say. US polls say almost 70% are against this and Obama said just the opposite this AM in Sweden. Congress should throw this back in his lap and say you take the responsibility. Obama is calling for war plain and simple.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42268 Sep 4, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Paul said it, "just a little war". What the hell is a "limited strike" anyway? Ask any military mind out there and see what they say. US polls say almost 70% are against this and Obama said just the opposite this AM in Sweden. Congress should throw this back in his lap and say you take the responsibility. Obama is calling for war plain and simple.
I'm with you on what is a "limited strike" or "just a little war".

Daily Obama looks like the commander-in-weak. One day he wants the approval of Congress, today he doesn't need it. No troops on the ground, just airstrikes.

Why waste our tax dollars on an airstrike that won't accomplish a darn thing? Turn those Navy ships around, get the heck out of dodge and let Syria deal with their problems.

Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42269 Sep 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Obama was reluctant to attack Syria, so republikans started chanting attack, attack, attack. So Obama put the ball in republican court by asking that the decision be properly made by congress. But because they now think Obama favors the attack, the republikans now oppose it. Also, a decision of whether or not to go to war cannot take precedence over the congressional vacation which lasts until Sept 9. So now the republikans are in utter confusion and even Rush Limbaugh now thinks the muslim brotherhood are our friends because they oppose Obama. Obama has pulled off a great execution of double reverse play and republikans don't know whether to soil themselves or go blind..
Your full of crap, Congress wouldn't even be talking about this if it weren't for Obama. He's just a chicken because he wants to blame someone else when this, and it will, blow up in his face. Even some Democrats see disaster "Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., reflected a view shared by at least some of his colleagues: "I am vehemently opposed to a military strike that would clearly be an act of war against Syria, especially under such tragic yet confusing circumstances as to who is responsible for the use of chemical weapons." "In a conference call Monday with House Democrats, several members of Obama's own party challenged the administration's assertions." This isn't a game calling for a "double reverse" anything. This where people die and this President should have said something a long time age, before 100,000 people died if he cared so much.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#42270 Sep 4, 2013
A forum full of morons debating politics. And your opinions matter to who?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42271 Sep 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
A forum full of morons debating politics. And your opinions matter to who?
YOU!! Because you read it!! People like you crack me up, bitch about what you just went to all the effort to read. Now, who is the "moron"?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42272 Sep 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
A forum full of morons debating politics. And your opinions matter to who?
Get a life, loser.Quit stealing my Topix name, lowlife.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42273 Sep 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
A forum full of morons debating politics. And your opinions matter to who?
One more thing, name stealer.It's"to whom", not"to who", you brainless flake.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42274 Sep 4, 2013
The tomahawk missiles cost $1,450,000 each. The whole country of Syria isn't worth even one missile to me. To hell with Syria.
So to teach them not to kill their own citizens with nerve gas, we are going to kill their citizens with explosives? And that makes sense to ??? They seem to be doing a fine job killing each other already. Leave them alone.
I think that is what Obama really wants. The only way to actually accomplish that is to pretend otherwise, knowing that whatever he wants, republikans will vote against it.. Obama has got them two ways. Republikans love war, but their hate for Obama is stronger than their love of war. They don't get their war and Obama gets what he really wanted to start with. Here is an old term: Snookered. That's what Obama has done to the pubs.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take for you to come up with this scenario?
I've read many of your lunatic posts before but this one is the kicker.
The only person confused about attacking Syria is Obama. I saw news clips yesterday where he had everybody and their dog giving advice.
The most pathetic sound bites were John Kerry, Hagel, I don't know the other goof balls names that couldn't explain exactly what a "limited strike" was and how this would accomplish anything.
Oh well if all else fails he can call Oprah. She knows everything, just ask to her (sarcasm).
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#42275 Sep 4, 2013
The Obama Socialist state news, CNN was Caught Faking War Footage AGAIN, This Time in Syria.
#t=19
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42276 Sep 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
The tomahawk missiles cost $1,450,000 each. The whole country of Syria isn't worth even one missile to me. To hell with Syria.
So to teach them not to kill their own citizens with nerve gas, we are going to kill their citizens with explosives? And that makes sense to ??? They seem to be doing a fine job killing each other already. Leave them alone.
I think that is what Obama really wants. The only way to actually accomplish that is to pretend otherwise, knowing that whatever he wants, republikans will vote against it.. Obama has got them two ways. Republikans love war, but their hate for Obama is stronger than their love of war. They don't get their war and Obama gets what he really wanted to start with. Here is an old term: Snookered. That's what Obama has done to the pubs.
<quoted text>
I agree the U.S. needs to stay out of Syria.

The rest of your reasoning is very convoluted. Let me get this straight. Obama is just pulling a big fake out about wanting to send missiles to Syria to get the Republicans to vote against and he comes out smelling like a rose?

How long did it take for you to come up with such insane reasoning? Not only does Obama appear weak now he appears to be a liar, per your theory.

Based off your theory, should the public ever believe a president that will play games with something as serious as starting a war. Yes, war. Go back and read the vote today that includes troops on the ground.

Is that a big fake out to get the Republicans to vote? Is sure as hell worked on Nancy Pukelosi and you don't get any more Democrat than her.



Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May 23 Solomon 1
I blame you all. May 20 Huhhhh 2
wrecks on HWY 27 West May 20 concerned 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) May 9 FDG 100
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr '15 sexcaliber 4
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr '15 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr '15 Boyce W 20
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]