Comments
40,581 - 40,600 of 59,051 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Unbelievable

Denver, CO

#42109 Aug 22, 2013
Doc Adams wrote:
<quoted text> You seem angry at the guy.You obviously stole the dudes name. You must have an infected cyst where your brain should be, crazy girl.Was my post articulate enough for you, loser? I didn't stutter did I?
My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42110 Aug 22, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.
OMG, did you finally use a name you didn't STEAL from someone else? Does this mean you're going to make all your hateful comments using your own Topix names? Nah, that's not gonna happen.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42111 Aug 22, 2013
Dang wrote:
I thought they LOVED the 1st Family overseas! Dang, was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they just love 'em! "Controversial documentary explores Gaza camp teaching Palestinian children to hate Jews, glorify martyrs and support jihad — a message it is able to convey thanks in part to funding provided by a United Nations agency whose largest contributors are US taxpayers." Let's just keep sending that money.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42112 Aug 22, 2013
"BANGKOK — Leaking radioactive water at Japan’s failed Fukushima nuclear plant is raising worries over whether attempts to stabilize the facility are instead creating a new disaster. This week Japan’s nuclear watchdog classified leaking water from a holding tank as a “serious incident.”

Workers at the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant have been building hundreds of tanks to hold many thousands of tons of radioactive water on the site. But this week regulators discovered that 300 tons of water has leaked, raising concerns about the rest of the holding tanks." OK, so my question is are they just going to keep building tanks for that stuff?
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42113 Aug 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG, did you finally use a name you didn't STEAL from someone else? Does this mean you're going to make all your hateful comments using your own Topix names? Nah, that's not gonna happen.
The City of Houston is missing their Village Idiot, for the love of common decency, please turn yourself in.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#42114 Aug 23, 2013
Department of Homeland Security employee has website promoting race war and the extermination of whites. How nice.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#42115 Aug 23, 2013
Two black thugs beat a WWII vet to death yesterday.Gonna be hard to blame this one on guns.
Doc Adams

Spruce Pine, NC

#42116 Aug 23, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my, now we're Doc Adams. Got tired of using Gray Lensman and a dozen other concealed names? Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back to kindergarten and try to educate yourself, move out of your mother's government housing, stand up straight and pull your pants up and go apply for a job at MacDonalds. They won't hire you, but at least you got up off your lazy azz and did something in your useless life, son.
My oh my, now you're"unbelievable" Wonder who you stole that one from, 101.Paranoid, much?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42117 Aug 23, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you resort to name-calling? It is a sign of weakness and ignorance.
Yes, and it is also a sign of fear.

Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from the beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.

People we need to let go of weakness, ignorance and fear and replace it with RESPECT.

Doc Adams

Spruce Pine, NC

#42118 Aug 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from th e beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.
People we need to let go of weakness, ignorance and fear and replace it with RESPECT.
Most countries have been invaded.Are you unaware? The Irish were invaded be the English.Who were previously invaded by the Romans.The Greeks had slaves.Then, the Greeks became slaves of the Romans.Spain invaded South America.The Spanish were previously invaded by the Moors.Who had Christian slaves.The French were invaded by the Germans, frequently.As Normans, the French invaded England.England invaded France.Back to the dawn of history, Yes,we should all have"respect ". Will it happen? No.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42120 Aug 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's imagine for a moment and reverse history. What if it had been the Africans who stepped off that ship in 1620. What if the King of England had rounded up all those bible thumping puritans and sold them to the blacks. The Africans being a tribal people would they have embraced the natives here in America? What do you think America would be like today? Imo, America was not discovered or founded, it was invaded. Our history from the beginning has been nothing but tragedy. History just keeps repeating and still we learn nothing.
First, I understand your point. You do realize that "Caucasian race" included South African peoples? It wasn't until the 1700's it was used in relation to color.
Boo

Lenoir, NC

#42121 Aug 23, 2013
It's no wonder waco the whacko is the Village Idiot. Now the boy is posing as Doc Adams, Gray Lensman, etc., etc. The boy seems to be exhibiting a multiple personalty disorder, not to mention having a very very low IQ, loneliness, nothing better to do with himself, rabble-rousing and severe anger management issues.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42122 Aug 23, 2013
Just proves why one needs to pack and be prepared to use it..
waco1909 wrote:
Two black thugs beat a WWII vet to death yesterday.Gonna be hard to blame this one on guns.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42123 Aug 23, 2013
This is almost as politically incorrect as using the n word. Will he be fired? Since he called Obama a "Tom" , a drone strike might be in order.
waco1909 wrote:
Department of Homeland Security employee has website promoting race war and the extermination of whites. How nice.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#42124 Aug 23, 2013
Boo wrote:
It's no wonder waco the whacko is the Village Idiot. Now the boy is posing as Doc Adams, Gray Lensman, etc., etc. The boy seems to be exhibiting a multiple personalty disorder, not to mention having a very very low IQ, loneliness, nothing better to do with himself, rabble-rousing and severe anger management issues.
.You think? Maybe I should sell my life story! Then I could buy you all the Fritos you want!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42125 Aug 23, 2013
In addition to tritium, this brew contains Cesium 137 , Cesium 134, Strontium 90 which have half lives of 37 years, 2 years and 28 years respectively. These are B emitters which has a high linear energy transfer coefficient, meaning the potential for genetic mutations is high. With 30 year half lives, it will be measurable for at least 100 years. Since biological systems of fish and humans mistake Strontium for Calcium and incorporates both into bones, this can be "troubling" to say the least.
Wait for the official announcement that there is no cause for alarm
, then panic.
Dang wrote:
"BANGKOK — Leaking radioactive water at Japan’s failed Fukushima nuclear plant is raising worries over whether attempts to stabilize the facility are instead creating a new disaster. This week Japan’s nuclear watchdog classified leaking water from a holding tank as a “serious incident.”
Workers at the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant have been building hundreds of tanks to hold many thousands of tons of radioactive water on the site. But this week regulators discovered that 300 tons of water has leaked, raising concerns about the rest of the holding tanks." OK, so my question is are they just going to keep building tanks for that stuff?
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42126 Aug 23, 2013
Boo wrote:
VERY INTERESTING you know it's "waco". Hmmmm, it makes one wonder......I don't believe you.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#42127 Aug 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
In addition to tritium, this brew contains Cesium 137 , Cesium 134, Strontium 90 which have half lives of 37 years, 2 years and 28 years respectively. These are B emitters which has a high linear energy transfer coefficient, meaning the potential for genetic mutations is high. With 30 year half lives, it will be measurable for at least 100 years. Since biological systems of fish and humans mistake Strontium for Calcium and incorporates both into bones, this can be "troubling" to say the least.
, then panic.
<quoted text>
I DO believe you one this one.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42129 Aug 23, 2013
Didn't mention the Iodine 131 which collects in the thyroid. Its in there also. Thousands of curies of it were released during the mid 50 s from Oak Ridge during the Operation Green Run activities. Why is there a thyroid cancer epidemic on the East coast of the USA among persons who were children and juveniles during the mid 50 s? Government says there is not connection. You do believe that ?
TSF wrote:
, then panic.
<quoted text>
TSF

Clayton, NC

#42130 Aug 23, 2013
People have complained that politicians do no listen to them. NSA has solved that problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson, MS Aug 29 TigerMK6 4
Pop Warner football Aug 28 Mthollywood 9
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug 27 cgj 68
rail trail (voices) motz ave side lincolnton, nc Aug 27 mikemike 1
cmc lincoln sucks Aug 10 you fool 4
House of Hope - Friday Family (Apr '13) Aug 6 WindsOfLove 7
grant this wish? Aug 5 question 1
•••
•••
•••