Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#42016 Aug 19, 2013
Psychoticus wrote:
<quoted text> Ohio State is a breeding ground for NFL players.
Dumb slow players!(LOL)
Actually Ohio St ranks 5th when it comes to producing NFL players behind....
4th - LSU
3rd - Texas
1st (Tie)- USC & Miami

Breeding ground may be an overstatement.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42017 Aug 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Come on over anytime....
Two Zero One Chronicle St
Belmont, NC 28012
I'll leave the light on for ya!
That's nice.What's this address, the police department? The word"thrash"should have been a dead give away Pro.My crazy sense of humor.Who else would use a word like that? The last time i heard the word"thrash"was in a Little Iodine comic strip.
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42018 Aug 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Strange. I went to public schools and I never got any of that. Maybe I was asleep that day. MY kids went to public schools and never even once mentioned any of that. The only collectivism anyone ever tried to put on me was in my youth and brief tenure in the Caldwell County sweat shops. I was frequently accused of "not being a team player" by republikan whip masters even though my productivity was as competitive as anyone there. Republikans tried to tell me that I was a special person who "must work with vigor or be replaced with a (n word)." Republikans tried unsuccessfully to teach me to kiss ass but I thought they said kick ass. That got me fired which was the best thing to ever happen, because then I learned to enjoy the profits of my own labor instead of giving the profits to others..
<quoted text>
Do you understand you're saying the same thing the other poster said? He was stating how we should practice and teach individualism. You've stated that's how you have lived your life.

Our children should be taught to think and work independently and they don't need group mentality to achieve their goals.

You have a dislike for people based on political differences unlike any I've seen.

Do you ever look past political affiliation and try to know people for who they are? It must be difficult to live in a bubble as you project that you do.

It's easy to talk a tough talk about kicking ass and putting people in their place verbally. Is that really a goal you've set for yourself in life is to be able to kick ass, back it up and berate people. You set the goal pretty low for yourself. Kids in the schoolyard do the same thing daily.

Your posts prove you're no different than the whip masters you speak of.

Location hidden

#42019 Aug 19, 2013
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm friends with the headmaster at Gaston Day and trust me, their teachers are super qualified.
There's a waiting list for kindergarten age children. The parents are vested in this school and their children and won't accept anything less than a quality education.
Also, they're vested in the community enough to offer financial aide. I think even you could find very little wrong with this school.
Actually he can find a lot wrong with it. Why? Because its not a govt school! Because Gaston Day is actually EDUCATING their students to become leaders and pillars of the community and not being indoctrinated by the Commucrats agenda of making them slaves to the community!
He only knows what he's read on the net. It's hard to formulate an educated opinion when you've never visited the school......but what did you expect, that's what liberals do!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42020 Aug 19, 2013
Surely you know old boy.I live in North Carolina these days.Amazingly cool summer for me man.I manufacture ammunition for a living now.Pay is decent, I'm good at it, the scenery in the Blue Ridge Mts. Is sweet.No more big cities for me.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42021 Aug 19, 2013
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand you're saying the same thing the other poster said? He was stating how we should practice and teach individualism. You've stated that's how you have lived your life.
Our children should be taught to think and work independently and they don't need group mentality to achieve their goals.
You have a dislike for people based on political differences unlike any I've seen.
Do you ever look past political affiliation and try to know people for who they are? It must be difficult to live in a bubble as you project that you do.
It's easy to talk a tough talk about kicking ass and putting people in their place verbally. Is that really a goal you've set for yourself in life is to be able to kick ass, back it up and berate people. You set the goal pretty low for yourself. Kids in the schoolyard do the same thing daily.
"Apparently you have a dislike of people based on political differences"? Ever met a guy name of Duquette?

Location hidden

#42023 Aug 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's nice.What's this address, the police department? The word"thrash"should have been a dead give away Pro.My crazy sense of humor.Who else would use a word like that? The last time i heard the word"thrash"was in a Little Iodine comic strip.
Why yes it is. I did pull a page out of TSF's play book on that one!(:
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42024 Aug 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Apparently you have a dislike of people based on political differences"? Ever met a guy name of Duquette?
No. Is he not quite here or something?

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42025 Aug 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes it is. I did pull a page out of TSF's play book on that one!(:
Guess who he got it from? You know, I can't even take a stroll around here in the woods without being harassed by black bears.North Carolina, the Undiscovered Country!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42026 Aug 19, 2013
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Is he not quite here or something?
Ha! I always said you were clever! Duquette, as we all know, is"not quite all there".

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42027 Aug 19, 2013
When I got Mike Duquette in the crushing grip of logic, the sissy ram away.Oh well.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42028 Aug 19, 2013
That's "ran"away.Damn Swype!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42029 Aug 19, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The young minds have not been tested in battle yet, so you haven't a clue about how they will respond to crisis, unless you are some kind of Nostrodamus, that I seriously doubt. I bet after the 9/11 tragedy, you had "United We Stand" bumper stickers pasted all over your car. You and Pro both. That is pure collectivism that you somehow deny is unimportant for the success of this nation.
That makes no more sense than your original post.

The only sticker on my car is a NRA decal.
Pro Mexican

Jacksonville, FL

#42030 Aug 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Come on over anytime....
Two Zero One Chronicle St
Belmont, NC 28012
I'll leave the light on for ya!
What a Pro-Coward you are.
emlu

Marrakech, Morocco

#42031 Aug 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Guess who he got it from? You know, I can't even take a stroll around here in the woods without being harassed by black bears.North Carolina, the Undiscovered Country!
Sweetie, the only thing harassing anything around here is your right hand and your dimwitted posts.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42032 Aug 20, 2013
Pro Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>What a Pro-Coward you are.
"Pro-Mexican", now that's an oxymoron.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42033 Aug 20, 2013
State of Florida.You've covered everything from A to Z....KNOW what I mean?

“Vote”

Location hidden

#42036 Aug 20, 2013
Damn, we got us an"emlu"with no avatar! What could it mean? Oh, the humanity!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#42037 Aug 20, 2013
My dislike for republikans is NOT based on political differences.
It is directed toward republican frat boy collectivism which puts republican party interests like tax breaks for the rich , perks for the rich , tax exemptions for the rich , tax subsidies for the rich above the interest of our nation and the majority of its citizens.. Our nation is in dire straits mostly because of extensive theft made legal by money whore legislators.
In terms of the political issues like gays, guns and God, I am more aligned with republicans. But when it comes to codifying religion into civil law, I oppose that because it threatens religious freedom in a major way. Because I do think for myself, I cannot be tricked into voting against religious freedom just because it is euphemistically called "defense of marriage". Because I recognize that the only path out of poverty and its resulting travails is through education of the masses, I oppose republikan efforts to dismantle public education. I do not oppose private schools but I do oppose destroying public schools in an effort to give non competitive private schools an economic advantage. Because I support separation of church and state, I oppose sending public money to private religious schools which by the reason of their establishment understandably are institutions of religious indoctrination. I support religious indoctrination as a good thing, but not when done by the state.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#42038 Aug 20, 2013
I am not really finding fault with that private school. I am merely pointing out that it is not competitive with public schools in terms of advanced courses. Do they teach chemistry? Physics? Advanced biology? Do they have well equipped laboratories, supplies and required safety equipment needed to teach lab technique and remove the abstraction of studied principles ? With only online advanced coursed available , I would say NOT.
In a republican dream world, being competent in 8th grade reading, writing and arithmetic is all that is needed to succeed in todays world. Art , music and sports enhance the quality of peoples lives. But todays world is a technical world and that is where the jobs are.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he can find a lot wrong with it. Why? Because its not a govt school! Because Gaston Day is actually EDUCATING their students to become leaders and pillars of the community and not being indoctrinated by the Commucrats agenda of making them slaves to the community!
He only knows what he's read on the net. It's hard to formulate an educated opinion when you've never visited the school......but what did you expect, that's what liberals do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Benefits Veterans might Need 9 hr check it out 1
Why do the family events uptown have to have be... Jul 14 Angelica 1
News New Manufacturing Jobs Coming To Lincoln County... (Oct '11) Jul 14 Hmm 10
News Criminal Charges- 7-12-17 Jul 12 jlom 1
WARNING!! Sex offenders on media sites-LEGAL Jul 10 Let us pray 1
News Firefighter injured battling blaze believed to ... Jul 7 L-Town Native 1
News Drug bust ends with 5 charged May '17 tax payer 3

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance