Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41542 Aug 8, 2013
Were gonna have to go to the conspiracy thread for this one.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41543 Aug 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to realize is since millions of black Americans just like millions of white Americans are confronted with demands for photo identification at airports, banks and innumerable other institutions, it is a little much to claim that requiring the same thing to vote is denying the right of anyone or making anyone a target.
Airports, banks and innunerable other institutions are not basic rights granted by the Constitution. Voting of each citizen over the age of 18 is. For example, explain a student's college ID not being admissable for voting purposes in the town where they attend the college or university? The Republican "voter fraud" cover is non existant. Cite me specific examples in the state of NC where rampant voter fraud has occurred. You can't find me any of significance that would have changed election results.
Dang

Greer, SC

#41544 Aug 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
The international Federal Reserve Bank is an international association of individual banks and banking conglomerates . They control our currency, they print our money and charge the US government for printing money out of nowhere . By manipulating our dollar and other foreign currencies, in the words of Jerrerson:
Quotation: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs
<quoted text>
So, your saying that this association had Kennedy killed?
Dang

Greer, SC

#41545 Aug 8, 2013
TSF wrote:
Jefferson.
Obviously , as evidenced by my being on the green side of grass and breathing, I have no proof of my claim that the international Federal Reserve banking interest were directly responsible for the assignation. I have viewed the 8 mm film made by a private citizen .
But I am not being COMPLETELY repubikanesk in this assertion without proof. What other entity has the monetary power to assonate a sitting president of the USA and get by with it? The fact that it happened shortly after JFK's announcement that an executive order would be issued placing the US government in control of our currency is an unlikely coincidence.
I guess Oswald just couldn't have been a nut, like the rest of the clowns that did or tried to kill a "sitting" President?
waco1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#41546 Aug 8, 2013
Speaking of Yankees,I'm the yankiness masturbater on both sides of the Mississippi.I'm Freeloadin Deadbeat Big Yankee Tex who loves rear end sex...Yeee..Haaa!!!
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41547 Aug 8, 2013
Oswald could have been a nut, but he probably was not because of the FACT that there was a second shooter., Bullets make small entrance holes and large explosive exit wounds.
Oswald's bullets were from behind and above and hit the body. JFK had an entrance wound on his front cheek and an exit wound which took out the BACK of his head. The head shot did not come from Oswald who was positioned behind. The head shot cam from the front. With two shooters, there was obvious coordination and preplanning by multiple persons. This shows motive, strong motive to take such risk. Losing financial control of the entire USA would be a VERY powerful motive, in fact there could not be a motive more powerful. JFK was preparing to take that control away from the international Federal Reserve Bank. He didn't get the chance.
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Oswald just couldn't have been a nut, like the rest of the clowns that did or tried to kill a "sitting" President?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#41548 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Airports, banks and innunerable other institutions are not basic rights granted by the Constitution. Voting of each citizen over the age of 18 is. For example, explain a student's college ID not being admissable for voting purposes in the town where they attend the college or university? The Republican "voter fraud" cover is non existant. Cite me specific examples in the state of NC where rampant voter fraud has occurred. You can't find me any of significance that would have changed election results.
I never claimed that voter fraud was rampant in NC. So are you saying that being proactive and putting a law in place that would deter someone from commuting fraud is a bad thing?

As for the constitution and voting see below:

Amendment XV: Race no bar to vote. Ratified 2/3/1870.

1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment XIX: Women's suffrage. Ratified 8/18/1920.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment XXIV: Poll tax barred. Ratified 1/23/1964.

1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Amendment XXVI: Voting age set to 18 years. Ratified 7/1/1971.

1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

I see no guarantee that the states can not set forth a new law that would require identification when voting.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#41549 Aug 8, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that voter fraud was rampant in NC. So are you saying that being proactive and putting a law in place that would deter someone from commuting fraud is a bad thing?
As for the constitution and voting see below:
Amendment XV: Race no bar to vote. Ratified 2/3/1870.
1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.
Amendment XIX: Women's suffrage. Ratified 8/18/1920.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Amendment XXIV: Poll tax barred. Ratified 1/23/1964.
1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.
Amendment XXVI: Voting age set to 18 years. Ratified 7/1/1971.
1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.
I see no guarantee that the states can not set forth a new law that would require identification when voting.
Of course, you never answered the question as to why a College ID would not be proper ID to vote? Why is that?
RCI

Lexington, NC

#41550 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Man, I can't believe you'd say that about LBJ, all you are doing is continuing the usual Northern bias against Texas.Yankees tell a lot of lies and bad jokes about Texas, because they can't stand the fact that Texas is a successful conservative state with a lot of influence.You don't hear too many jokes about Indiana.LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and instituted the War on Poverty (a miserable waste of money, at least he tried).Of course, he was a stupid racist Texas fool (aren't we all)? BULLSHIT!
You have me all wrong again. I love Texas. I go to Dallas 4 0r times a year. Great city and damn fine people. But Texas politics had history of spilling blood at times. Now I dont think for a second LBJ had anything to with JFK's death. However, there is pretty strong accounts of him involved with a murder back in the 40's or so. Some local politician if I remember right. But as far a s Texas....hell it's one of the few states that has any sense at all. Plus the second greatest cowboy state behind Wyoming...lol
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41551 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I say again.Take back control of the streets, take back control of the PRISONS.
Waco man you're smarter than that? "Take back control"? There has never been control. Do you know why? There is no freaking money in control! It's CHAOS that =$$$$$$$. Just take a look at our congress. No gun control, no immagration control, no drug control, no crime control, etc.,etc. Hey Jack no crime no dime.

This so called "war on drugs" what a freaking crock. This government of ours is and has always been involved with trafficing dope into this nation. Yea that's right the same CONS that want to cut public education. Keep 'em doped up and dumbed down. These are the same CONS that at sun dowm bussed illegals into this country from Mexico worked the crap out of them and the bussed them back before sun up, paying them little to nothing. I say heck yea let them vote, they are here. They are here because why, no control.

And then there is the FDA. Kids are being medicated for ADD, Has anyone thought or a second that the preservatives in the foods we eat may be what's causing them to bug out? It is just not natural when a loaf of Sara Lee bread can lay in the cupboard for a year and still be as fresh as the day you bought it.

Go to a pharmacy, any pharmacy, as a matter of fact visit several in your county. Stand back now count the bags behind the counter. Check out the people in line, study them closely. Think about it. How much of what is behind that counter do you believe will end up on the street?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#41552 Aug 8, 2013
Gov. Pat McCrory not only eliminated the back to school tax free weekend here in NC, he also eliminated the annual tax holiday for Energy Star-rated appliances. So who would we think the attack is against here? The consumer, the big box stores, like Lowe's and Home Depot, manufacturing or all of the above. Keep in mind that Home Depot supports gay rights.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#41553 Aug 8, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, you never answered the question as to why a College ID would not be proper ID to vote? Why is that?
Not sure why its not sufficient as long as its a photo ID issued by the school. Maybe its a way to curb college students from out of state voting in NC then again as an absentee voter in their home state.

However NC is not the first, maybe you could ask the 30 other states that have already made the same ruling.

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41554 Aug 9, 2013
Negative national news about the juvenile mischief of our backward, unstable republikan legislators is causing businesses to mark NC off the list of places to locate. Instability in politics infers risk. Given the choice between investing in a safe environment versus a risky environment, which do most choose? The damage is done. It will take years to repair this.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41555 Aug 9, 2013
I am quite sure why. College students have more education and are more likely to examine issues rather than just accepting one line election slogans playing fear, hate and prejudice. Republikans want to complicate voting for that sector. If some college students didn't vote against republikans before, its for damn sure that they probably will now.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why its not sufficient as long as its a photo ID issued by the school. Maybe its a way to curb college students from out of state voting in NC then again as an absentee voter in their home state.
However NC is not the first, maybe you could ask the 30 other states that have already made the same ruling.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41556 Aug 9, 2013
The republican attempts to suppress the vote and the instability from coming legal battles are just part of the reason that businesses are casting a jaundiced eye toward NC.

Think about this:
Many owners of foreign businesses with diverse religions would justifiably be concerned about locating in NC where republikan attempts to establish "an official state religion" threaten religious freedom.. The official state religoion attempt failed in the last legislative session, but rest assured that as long as the snake handlers , poison drinkers and Westboro Baptist types occupy legislative seats, the issue will re emerge
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#41557 Aug 9, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things:

1. That could easily be a Republican production with actors posing as Obama campaign workers to try to prove a point about voter fraud.

2. If this is authentic and these were actual Obama campaign workers promoting voter fraud, has their been formal criminal charges filed against them? Wouldn't you think the RNC would see to it that these individuals were formally charged?

How many of the 30 states who have enacted voter ID are Republican controled? Remember the head of the Pennsylvania house who made the statement, "Now that voter ID has been established in Pennsylvania, the state is now in the hands of Mitt Romney". Don't you think that was a bit incriminating in regard to the Republican agenda to swing votes in their direction?
State of Florida

Mooresville, NC

#41558 Aug 9, 2013
Also, in regard to college students voting twice. If you are intelligent enough to gain entrance into college, would you be willing to risk your entire future with a criminal charge by voting twice? That seems to defeat the purpose of attending college to improve your future job possibilities, doesn't it? The Republican agenda is to suppress voting by making it more difficult for those who traditionally vote Democratic. If college students tradionally voted Republican, do you really think any action would have been taken for any type of change by the Republican Legislature? Very doubtful, to say the least.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#41559 Aug 9, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco man you're smarter than that? "Take back control"? There has never been control. Do you know why? There is no freaking money in control! It's CHAOS that =$$$$$$$. Just take a look at our congress. No gun control, no immagration control, no drug control, no crime control, etc.,etc. Hey Jack no crime no dime.
This so called "war on drugs" what a freaking crock. This government of ours is and has always been involved with trafficing dope into this nation. Yea that's right the same CONS that want to cut public education. Keep 'em doped up and dumbed down. These are the same CONS that at sun dowm bussed illegals into this country from Mexico worked the crap out of them and the bussed them back before sun up, paying them little to nothing. I say heck yea let them vote, they are here. They are here because why, no control.
And then there is the FDA. Kids are being medicated for ADD, Has anyone thought or a second that the preservatives in the foods we eat may be what's causing them to bug out? It is just not natural when a loaf of Sara Lee bread can lay in the cupboard for a year and still be as fresh as the day you bought it.
Go to a pharmacy, any pharmacy, as a matter of fact visit several in your county. Stand back now count the bags behind the counter. Check out the people in line, study them closely. Think about it. How much of what is behind that counter do you believe will end up on the street?
Allen after I saw how the Russians easily controlled their most dangerous prisons,I knew then that it was simply a matter of will.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41560 Aug 9, 2013
There is at least one good thing which the republican legislature has accomplished and for which I must commend them. The scourge of Sharia law has been ended. That is where if you sell your sister or daughter and she runs away from the old goat, you and the other male members of your family must kill her so that you do not have to give back the money. I was unaware that this was a problem among republikans, but I should have known that its epic seriousness is right up there with voter ID fraud, silencers for hunting and possum dropping..

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#41561 Aug 9, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Two things:

1. That could easily be a Republican production with actors posing as Obama campaign workers to try to prove a point about voter fraud.

2. If this is authentic and these were actual Obama campaign workers promoting voter fraud, has their been formal criminal charges filed against them? Wouldn't you think the RNC would see to it that these individuals were formally charged?

How many of the 30 states who have enacted voter ID are Republican controled? Remember the head of the Pennsylvania house who made the statement, "Now that voter ID has been established in Pennsylvania, the state is now in the hands of Mitt Romney". Don't you think that was a bit incriminating in regard to the Republican agenda to swing votes in their direction?
1. It "could" be actors it could be factual. Never know anymore.

2. How many have ever been charged in a manner that would deter them from doing it again?

3. I was unaware that the GOP controlled 30 states. I thought the GOP have full control of 25, the Dem's have full control of 14 and the rest were split.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any one else hear about Jeremy Sextons gay affair? Mon Gives good head 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
Police Dept backstabbing Sep 23 Incredulous 4
This is not the NFL Sep 11 M Smith 1
News Five arrested on felony drug charges Sep 6 Dummy 1
Looking for my son. Sep 5 zyx765 1
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... Sep 5 bs meter 4

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages