Herbert "Herb" Wolford
SchoolFriend

Jackson, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Does anyone know him or how I could contact him? We grew up in the same town and I remember he played in a band during high school.
Yes

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
SchoolFriend wrote:
Does anyone know him or how I could contact him? We grew up in the same town and I remember he played in a band during high school.
i know him
sorry

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Herbert “Herb” Wolford, 60 of 1312 Overbrook Lane, Lincolnton, N.C., passed away April 30, 2010 at Carolinas Medical Center.

Born Dec. 22, 1949 in Pike County, Ky., he was a son of the late Jason Wolford and Ruth Hall Preece. He was a retired coal miner and was member of Cherryville Church of God. Mr. Wolford served in the US Navy during the Vietnam War.

Mr. Wolford is survived by his wife, Earnestine G. Wolford; a son, Mike Gibson of Vale; a daughter, Lyndsay Wolford of Danville, Ky.; three grandchildren, Alyssa Gibson, Allyson Gibson and Chloe Wolford; six brothers, Allison Wolford of Phelps, Ky., Brian Preece of Thomasville, N.C., Jerry Preece of Georgetown, Ky., James Preece of Archdale, N.C., Craig Preece of Phelps, Ky., and Darren Preece of Phelps, Ky.

The family received friends from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, May 1, 2010 at Stamey~ Cherryville Funeral Home.

A funeral service was held at 1 p.m., Sunday, May 2, 2010 at the Cherryville Church of God with Rev. Don Cappell officiating. Burial followed Forest Lawn Cemetery.

Stamey-Cherryville Funeral Home of Cherryville, N.C. was in charge of arrangements.

This obituary is a courtesy of Phelps Funeral Services of Phelps, Ky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woodmill winery (Sep '09) Aug 23 JBaldwin 33
News Jury selection begins in trial of Lincolnton ma... (Dec '11) Aug 17 viper68 4
michael beaver jr (Jul '12) Aug 11 swagariffic85 19
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Aug 11 Sheena 14
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug '15 cgj 71
Old Carolina Freight building (Jul '12) Jul '15 Former resident 20
News Hurry! Someone may lose out on $1 million lotte... Jul '15 abdighane abdi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages