Car insurance(DID YOU KNOW)??????????

Car insurance(DID YOU KNOW)??????????

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

Carrie

Cherryville, NC

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Did you know that your auto insurance rates change according to your address? I recently moved and still in Gaston County and my insurance rates went up 25.00 more a month.GMAC is telling me it is because of where I live. I feel like this is not fair. I have been thru this company for 12 years and never has there been any claim on my insurance.I have not gotten any kinds of tickets.I feel like they are punishing me like I have been a irresponsible driver. You guys might need to check your insurance rates from time to time. The ones who do not do an address change might be paying more or not..I feel like being a cautious driver of 17 years that this company should be looking at that and not my street I live on. So in reality it doesnt really pay off to drive cautiously to the insurance company's...I am driving an older model car which is a 98 and only carring liability, and paying 80.00 a month now. Please tell me what you think
Laura

Salisbury, NC

#2 Dec 5, 2011
I'd switch to Nationwide. I only pay 35 dollars a month and they give you a month grace period if you are late with your payment. I'm not sure about whether or not it makes a difference where you live but it's worth at least checking them out as I doubt you would end up paying more then you do with GMAC. And I agree, they should be more concerned with a persons driving record and not where they live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Election part 2 57 min HeavnersATurd 410
WBTV tonight at 6 2 hr Citizen 3
Jonís Background 2 hr Stevie 4
Sheriff race 4 hr Mike 40
Prayers needed-Motorcycle Wreck Waco, NC March ... Mar '18 uplifter 1
News The noise happened sometime Sunday around 7 p.m... Feb '18 updated 2
News Cherryville man missing for nearly 3 months, de... Feb '18 concerned 1

Cherryville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages