A little change of pace

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Aug 2, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
dorky you like to ignore the problem and do nothing about them. I would even bet that you are upset about the investigations because you have something to hide. Why not expose everything to the light of day so everyone can see it? Why would it upset you? Come on dorky you are either one of the ones already caught or you are afraid of being caught.
May I have the pleasure of responding to the comment above? Just what is the problem? Why would anyone be upset about the investigations? You think everyone in Cherryville is guilty of wrong doing, maybe you are hiding something. This is typical of a criminal that is always trying to find out what someone else is doing, to hide their own guilt. What do you think? A.E. Newman I don't know what your problem is, but you really don't have compassion for anyone.
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that there is no problem in Cherryville as far as the ingrained established good ole boys that run it then you are blind, deaf and "stupid". The thing is though is that this post is not about Cherryville and its problems and to concentrate on something different and new. The question is "What in history if it had not happened or happened do you feel is the most important event of the 20th century?" And you get all pissy about calling Cherryville a place with problems. Of course Cherryville has problems! get over it.
Blind? Deaf? Stupid? Ingrained established Good Old Boys? You spelled OLD wrong. You will be able to cast your vote soon enough, then some of the ingrained people will be out. Deaf? I don't know that I have missed hearing anything...maybe you are somewhere, I am not? Stupid? Yes, probably; seems you think the whole town is stupid, so why not me. OK, if you know something we don't, why not just tell it? It doesn't make sense to call people names if they don't know what you do!
Sylvester201

Charlotte, NC

#23 Aug 2, 2013
To "dorky" ...a lot of people, including myself, came to this chat room to vent out our frustrations about what has taken place in Cherryville recently. I meant no offence to you or anyone else. It's true, I am angry about the criminal activity that has taken place here, and I eagerly await what justice that our town deserves. As to your answer to my original posting.....yes, the rise of communism by Lenin and Stalin has cost our country and much of the rest of the world a great deal. Regardless of who's side your on, the Cold War cost many millions of lives and trillions of dollars with little more to show for it than a torn down wall in Berlin. I thank you for your responses.
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#24 Aug 2, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for the correction! Yah, I stay up all night, like you, looking up words in the dictionary? You don't like what goes on in this town or anyone in it. I don't have anything to hide, like you. You accuse someone else of hiding something, when all the time, it must be you; you are the only one that ever accuses someone of hiding something. Typical; accuse someone else of doing something you are doing yourself.
Actually I cite real newspaper articles and news stories. I do not make any of it up. I will call it like I see it. We had a crooked police chief. We had three active duty cops arrested on federal charges. One Gaston county reserve officer. And two OUTSTANDING civilians. We had two at city hall who between them stole over half a million dollars. And a Lt resign under the taint of investigation. WOW, I am supposed to like that? Hell no , if you do not like me reminding everyone that hey the town smells like fish right now, then bury your head in the sand, but do not tell me to do the same. I refuse to go along with the "we have always done it that way" mentality. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, fool me 20 times then I get the FBI involved. I am glad they are here. And I think they are not done with their investigations. If you look around town you will see plenty of unmarked police vehicles NOT owned by the Cherryville police department. If it makes people nervous and upset then I say good! It is about time that crooks get nervous in Cherryville. Now that being said, DORKY, this post is about history and what if. It is not about your little personal vendetta against anyone you feel has maligned Cherryville. So go post your own thread about that if it blows your skirt up. Moron.
Sylvester201

Charlotte, NC

#25 Aug 2, 2013
To dorkey1, with you being from Taylors SC, what business is it of yours what happens in Cherryville? I regretfully spent time in Taylors, and it is full of either rich snobs or crack skanks. It may as well be New York City or Detroit. I do believe our friend dorky is trolling..
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#26 Aug 3, 2013
Sylvester201 wrote:
To "dorky" ...a lot of people, including myself, came to this chat room to vent out our frustrations about what has taken place in Cherryville recently. I meant no offence to you or anyone else. It's true, I am angry about the criminal activity that has taken place here, and I eagerly await what justice that our town deserves. As to your answer to my original posting.....yes, the rise of communism by Lenin and Stalin has cost our country and much of the rest of the world a great deal. Regardless of who's side your on, the Cold War cost many millions of lives and trillions of dollars with little more to show for it than a torn down wall in Berlin. I thank you for your responses.
I don't believe in communism.....I was only trying to prove a point; it is alright for him to vent his feelings and nobody else is suppose to and NOBODY is suppose to go against what HE says. He is not going to forgive and forget,(ANYTHING) I can't help that, but I am tired of the name calling. When someone says something he doesn't like, he calls people names. There is only one on here that calls names to begin with . I have defended this town because I know that everyone is not bad. He seems to think that I am taking up for the bad people that did wrong. I AM NOT! He seems to think I have something to hide because I don't think on the same level he does.
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#27 Aug 3, 2013
Sylvester201 wrote:
To dorkey1, with you being from Taylors SC, what business is it of yours what happens in Cherryville? I regretfully spent time in Taylors, and it is full of either rich snobs or crack skanks. It may as well be New York City or Detroit. I do believe our friend dorky is trolling..
Wonderful church here! Wonderful people here! Just like Cherryville. You must have been in the bad part of it wherever that may be, because I don't know. Per your comment about rich snobs or crack skanks....not hardly. Regretfully, you spent time here? You must have had a bad run-in with SOMETHING/SOMEONE. I have met a lot of very nice people and if others are doing as you say, I don't know about that. I don't know anyone rich or anyone that does drugs. Trolling? No, just reading and writing.......you must have got up on the wrong side of the bed or you haven't been there yet. You must have a split personality.
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#28 Aug 3, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I cite real newspaper articles and news stories. I do not make any of it up. I will call it like I see it. We had a crooked police chief. We had three active duty cops arrested on federal charges. One Gaston county reserve officer. And two OUTSTANDING civilians. We had two at city hall who between them stole over half a million dollars. And a Lt resign under the taint of investigation. WOW, I am supposed to like that? Hell no , if you do not like me reminding everyone that hey the town smells like fish right now, then bury your head in the sand, but do not tell me to do the same. I refuse to go along with the "we have always done it that way" mentality. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, fool me 20 times then I get the FBI involved. I am glad they are here. And I think they are not done with their investigations. If you look around town you will see plenty of unmarked police vehicles NOT owned by the Cherryville police department. If it makes people nervous and upset then I say good! It is about time that crooks get nervous in Cherryville. Now that being said, DORKY, this post is about history and what if. It is not about your little personal vendetta against anyone you feel has maligned Cherryville. So go post your own thread about that if it blows your skirt up. Moron.
Quote: "You will call it like you see it"? unquote. I will say this, like I see it! You said you got your information from the news. You call me blind, deaf and stupid because I don't see or hear what you do? What page of the newspaper are you reading, what is it you read or see, that I don't? You are the one that said I was blind, deaf and stupid? Yes, I know this is about history and WHAT IF. Yes, I have seen a few unmarked police cars, all over the United States there are unmarked police cars. I don't think there are anymore now, than before. I really don't know, I didn't take time to count. How many did you see?
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#29 Aug 3, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with name calling, ALFRED! You can't even be CIVIL and you want to make fun of something/someone, quit using extra words in your posts. INFINTILE!
Sorry......infantile.
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#30 Aug 3, 2013
Sylvester201 wrote:
Hey, I like New York City and Detroit, Arizona, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Oklahoma, Alaska, California, Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii; this is to name a few. I have always met very nice people!
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#31 Aug 3, 2013
Sylvester201 wrote:
Who said I was from Taylors,SC, anyway?
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#32 Aug 3, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that there is no problem in Cherryville as far as the ingrained established good ole boys that run it then you are blind, deaf and "stupid". The thing is though is that this post is not about Cherryville and its problems and to concentrate on something different and new. The question is "What in history if it had not happened or happened do you feel is the most important event of the 20th century?" And you get all pissy about calling Cherryville a place with problems. Of course Cherryville has problems! get over it.
I never called Cherryville a place with problems! You said quote, "You get all pissy about calling Cherryville a place with problems". Do you want to choke me now or wait? Did you happen to leave a word out?
dorky1

Greenville, SC

#33 Aug 3, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
dorky you like to ignore the problem and do nothing about them. I would even bet that you are upset about the investigations because you have something to hide. Why not expose everything to the light of day so everyone can see it? Why would it upset you? Come on dorky you are either one of the ones already caught or you are afraid of being caught.
Who said that I would like to ignore the problem? You are a good one to put words in someone's mouth. What problem? According to the NEWS reports, they arrested all of them and have brought charges against them. As for you thinking that I have something to hide and exposing it in the light of day; so that everyone can see it. Are you the one they caught on Highway 150 for showing himself years ago? You want me to be like you? Neverrrrr.
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#34 Aug 5, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in communism.....I was only trying to prove a point; it is alright for him to vent his feelings and nobody else is suppose to and NOBODY is suppose to go against what HE says. He is not going to forgive and forget,(ANYTHING) I can't help that, but I am tired of the name calling. When someone says something he doesn't like, he calls people names. There is only one on here that calls names to begin with . I have defended this town because I know that everyone is not bad. He seems to think that I am taking up for the bad people that did wrong. I AM NOT! He seems to think I have something to hide because I don't think on the same level he does.
Dorky you just can not stand when anybody says anything bad about Cherryville and according to your name data you do not even claim Cherryville. You just take a post and make it your little vendetta about Cherryville when the subject of the post has nothing to do with Cherryville but an intellectual exercise that you have a hard time fathoming. Get a life Dorky and let us post to each other on the subject. And as far as name calling I said that your name is appropriate. And really you are a Moron as far as I can see. If it hurts then it is probably true.
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#35 Aug 5, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was from Taylors,SC, anyway?
You do in your profile Look under your name.
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#36 Aug 5, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called Cherryville a place with problems! You said quote, "You get all pissy about calling Cherryville a place with problems". Do you want to choke me now or wait? Did you happen to leave a word out?
What does your statement mean? Do you have something intelligent to say here? Sounds as though you are time a stream of thought. Not very well thought out dorky.
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#37 Aug 5, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that I would like to ignore the problem? You are a good one to put words in someone's mouth. What problem? According to the NEWS reports, they arrested all of them and have brought charges against them. As for you thinking that I have something to hide and exposing it in the light of day; so that everyone can see it. Are you the one they caught on Highway 150 for showing himself years ago? You want me to be like you? Neverrrrr.
This statement really shows how intelligent you are. Talk about calling people names. You are the one bringing up indecent exposure. What is the saying? "he who smells it first dealt it". lol
Alfred E Newman

Harrisburg, NC

#38 Aug 5, 2013
dorky1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes I have said many times that the investigations are not over. More people will be arrested. This town stinks to high Heaven with corruption. You do not think so. Fine that is your opinion. You have a right to it. But I say that if you think that way that you are ignoring the problem which IS the problem around here. People that believe that there is no problem.
SpongeBob10

Cherryville, NC

#40 Aug 5, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes I have said many times that the investigations are not over. More people will be arrested. This town stinks to high Heaven with corruption. You do not think so. Fine that is your opinion. You have a right to it. But I say that if you think that way that you are ignoring the problem which IS the problem around here. People that believe that there is no problem.
WOW........SPEAKING OF TROLLING, NAME CALLING, CORRUPTION, POSTING, VENDICTIVE PEOPLE. THEY NEED TO TAKE CHERRYVILLE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERNED, BECAUSE ALL THAT LIVE HERE ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS ACCORDING TO YOU and everyone is bad. If you don't like it, why not just move.
SpongeBob10

Cherryville, NC

#41 Aug 5, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Cherryville does have a really big problem and how can anyone ignore the problem, when it is right in front of their eyes, unless they don't have a computer or they don't get on this post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trucking (Mar '09) Jul 21 Carolinaboy77758 7
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... Jul 11 jeepguy027 1
Tim Branch (Jun '09) Jul 8 agirlntheno 30
Lincolnton PD corruption or just idiots (Nov '15) Jul 7 Bob Thomas 8
The system is rigged Jul 5 Political genius 1
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... (May '15) Jul 4 Demented _Mind 7
News Watauga County: New Trial Ordered For Convicted... (Mar '11) Jun '16 huh 33

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages