worst criminal in lincoln county history

worst criminal in lincoln county history

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

police

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Thank you for being loyal customers and please visit us on the web at www.kentuckyfriedchicken.com
Sorry for this inconvenience we here at kfc international have to be creative to bring in customers.
sowk

Shelby, NC

#2 Feb 19, 2014
Impersonating and officer is very ILLEGAL Mr. Joshua Keener !
Still up to your old self and getting into trouble I see.
joshua keener

Greenville, SC

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Lol. Who put my name in this shit. Btw this advertisement is everywhere for some reason. Oh yeah I don't do drugs or drink or hell raise so don't add me into your world of bullshit fantasy. Everyone hates me because I don't kiss ass and I don't raise hell. So what. Get over it. I escaped your pitiful town. I view any and all police and justice departments as liars and criminals and they deserve no respect. Impersonating those assholes I don't think so. I'd rather be myself. So boo yah . No respect is given to those who lie lie lie like you. Enjoy your kfc douche. Disgusting fat people. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm working my way up the ladder currently as an intern in virginia for well let's say it's a secret. Police lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do married women like to cheat (Jul '08) Sun John E 147
Joanna Jenkins Jan 15 Mark 1
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Jan 12 Titan 13
News Gaston County planning new school in Belmont Up... Jan 6 Friendofrev 4
looking for jamie walmer (Feb '14) Dec '16 his son 4
Sheriff retirement Dec '16 pissed off 2
Trying to contact my son, 34 year old Richard P... Nov '16 ZYX765 1

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages