Italian restaurant finds new home

Italian restaurant finds new home

There are 1 comment on the The Star Online story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Italian restaurant finds new home. In it, The Star Online reports that:

Meg and Dino Tsambouniery have lived in Cherryville for about eight years. Each has been in the restaurant business about 25 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

Cherryville, NC

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I tried this place out and was very disappointed. My order was to go. I paid $9.00 for the spaghetti and meatballs, which comes with a salad and bread. I should have checked my order, but being in a hurry, and this being what seems to be a good place to eat, I didn't. I should have. No bread, no salad, and only one meatball. What food I got was bland and poorly prepared. I also ordered the calamari, and it smelled like it had been setting out in the hot sun before it was cooked. First impressions mean a lot, and they failed. I will not go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Faith in our Community: Area churches want to b... 16 hr Stratum X Grid Z 3
kkk Sep 21 lol 2
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Sep 13 #comeonnow 7
Grace School Sep 9 Helpful 4
stupid b*tches (Sep '11) Sep 9 Wow 2 22
Review: Covenant Bible Church (Feb '13) Sep 7 seriously 17
News Defense plans to use self-defense argument for ... (Jan '08) Sep 5 Jab 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherryville Mortgages