Looking for Army buddy
SP4 Henson

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 1, 2013
I am trying to locate an Army buddy that I served with back in 1973 while stationed in Washington DC. His name is Tom Stroupe from Cherryville, NC. Does anyone know anything about him or how I might get in touch with him. He was married to Janice and had a son at that time named Richie.
messenger

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Jul 27, 2013
First of all, THANK YOU! Go Army!
Second, We are not ignoring your post here. we have been trying to locate this person for you. His name is not in the Cherryville phone directory, nor is the name of Janice and Richie/Richard.
I do know that the 84th family reunion is dated for Aug.4th.and like the post stated, if you are a Stroupe or Stroup you belong to this reunion. Maybe, if not before then, I can find your guy.
Search online for the Stroupe 200 years in the USA reunion or something like that, or 84th family reunion. It may have a contact number to go on.
Thanks again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do married women like to cheat (Jul '08) 2 hr Matt 151
News Plans for 'blueway' gaining local support 16 hr thinker 1
Missing girl from Lincolnton, NC in 1997 Wed poster 1
News State plan for N.C. 16 draws fire (Jun '08) Tue posted 2
Some Benefits Veterans might Need Jul 23 check it out 1
Why do the family events uptown have to have be... Jul 14 Angelica 1
News New Manufacturing Jobs Coming To Lincoln County... (Oct '11) Jul 14 Hmm 10

Cherryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance