bubbas rip off rides

Posted in the Cherryville Forum

RIP ME OFF

Marion, VA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
How many in Lincolnton have been ripped off by BUBBA'S RIDES?

Think the guys name is Daniel. Has a bad case of the small man syndrome. But plenty of mouth...

He will sell you a car. Keep for a month while it is being worked on and the work is never done. He gets paid his payments. Seems he is constantly trying to figure out how he can screw people over and get the vehicle back and still keep all you have paid him.

So U with the "little Man Syndrome" You may try to screw the wrong one one day and your little ass can not back up your mouth.....
Carl

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Could be since Bubba died last year the place is going down hill
jellybelly

Chapel Hill, NC

#3 Sep 2, 2012
i had some experiences like this
RIP OFF

Marion, VA

#4 Sep 3, 2012
My condolences to Bubba's Family. Sad that his name is being ruined by a little guy I think his name is Daniel. He git a case of the little man syndrome.
Or maybe he is just a plain azzhole!!
madman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Or maybe bubba is a a-hole dead or alive.He wont be missed.js.
John

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Why would you buy a car that needed work on?

When you take it for a test drive take it to a trusted mechanic and have them check it out before you buy it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Why would you buy a car from a shady car lot?
IMO, if you don't do your research...you get what you ask for.
rip off

Marion, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Was a friend who gt screwed my The lil man with a big mouth. He kept it for 3 weeks to do repairs. Well seems they were never done.

If he did me the way he did my friend I would be on in his face and on his ass like stink on Chit..
BUBBA DANIEL

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Well it appears Bubbas rides now screws people out of their rides and then tries to sell the sheit on Craigs list......

What a low life crook this clown is...

Should change his business name to Take one for bubba

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Raymond wrote:
Kozzy you look like real redneck!
Oh thank you! That's just the look I was going for!:)
DEEP

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 10, 2013
YEP they are a rip off.....

Have friend there who was screwed over by not BUBBA but his loser who now owns the company.....

“Karen slagle Cothran candy”

Since: Aug 12

Elizabethton tenn

#15 Mar 23, 2013
fyi wrote:
Their is a child molester that works at timken bearing and she is a Sunday school teacher also you guys watch them kids around there !!!
?? Who??
Alfred E Newman

Cherryville, NC

#16 Mar 25, 2013
fyi wrote:
Their is a child molester that works at timken bearing and she is a Sunday school teacher also you guys watch them kids around there !!!
What an easy way to stir the pot. If you have proof then report it to the police. If you are spreading a rumor then spread your legs instead. You will have more fun.
as is

Morganton, NC

#17 Apr 15, 2013
Aparently va dont know there facts. in the state of nc your car has to be behind on payments or have laps of insurance to be repoed and has to be called into the sheriffs department. So you need to call your so called lieing friend and find out the real facts. the dmv will not let the repo go threw if it is not one or the other. and further more all caR LOTS R MECANIC SHOPS they all go to the sale and buy cars needing work. and far as the child. sounds like bubbas wife stiring chit again spreading false rumors and or things she doesnt know anything about thats why people wont put there real names on here like FYI.
AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ME WRONG ,THEY HAVE MY BUSS. THE REST OF MY LIFE.
Fran Thompson

Morganton, NC

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Who ever is talking bull shit about the new owner of Bubba's Rides needs to swallow this one..... The old Bubba should be turning in his grave not bc of what is happening but what HE did to people. He screwed me not only one BUT two cars!!!! So who ever is putting someone up to this do not for get your mallace will come back to you TEN fold!!! So start looking behind you bc it is coming. So what ever you sew that you should also reap. So what they say in the world... what comes around goes around. Notice I put me name on this. For you people who is to scared to put your name on it. You guys need to get a life and get a hobby going daisy.
kimberlee p

Plant City, FL

#20 May 9, 2013
i do not like gina or david beatenhead he a real snake. your right what comes around goes around. ever dogs has there day. my husband had is car payed for then buba died didnt give the title. david came got the car with out letting us know aboutit .but thanks to bryon he made it right.he knew it was payed in full.i can tell you a hole lot more about david b. he wasnt a true friend to buba. i know alot about why he did that to my hasband. iam going to keep my mouth shut. give bryon a chance he is a good guy.
KIMMY

Lincolnton, NC

#21 Oct 8, 2013
QUOTE who="RIP ME OFF"How many in Lincolnton have been ripped off by BUBBA'S RIDES?
Think the guys name is Daniel. Has a bad case of the small man syndrome. But plenty of mouth...
He will sell you a car. Keep for a month while it is being worked on and the work is never done. He gets paid his payments. Seems he is constantly trying to figure out how he can screw people over and get the vehicle back and still keep all you have paid him.
So U with the "little Man Syndrome" You may try to screw the wrong one one day and your little ass can not back up your mouth....
Milholland auto is even worse...
Don't let your female kids go around these people. They are fake lord bs ers. that want to get in your pocket and in your young daughters clothes. They lie with every lord worshiping fake breath.
KIMMY

Lincolnton, NC

#22 Oct 8, 2013
Milholland Auto told me things where wrong with my car that where not even close to true. I took it in for them to sale it. It was always great when I called, Jason even bought me lunch a few times but when they actually sold my car I did not get anything close to what they said at first. they had to fix a lot of things..there wasn't anything wrong with my car. I had it serviced at the BMW service center. This was a very bad experience for me and they really took advantage of me. they kept on talking about the Lord and I believed them...I will do better in the future for myself than these people.
Kimmy
lol

Kannapolis, NC

#23 Dec 4, 2013
KIMMY wrote:
Milholland Auto told me things where wrong with my car that where not even close to true. I took it in for them to sale it. It was always great when I called, Jason even bought me lunch a few times but when they actually sold my car I did not get anything close to what they said at first. they had to fix a lot of things..there wasn't anything wrong with my car. I had it serviced at the BMW service center. This was a very bad experience for me and they really took advantage of me. they kept on talking about the Lord and I believed them...I will do better in the future for myself than these people.
Kimmy
Bought u lunch huh? Sounds like u got screwed more than once then...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan 5 hr Ace Davis 5
Union Fire Department marks 50 years of serving... 9 hr Ace Davis 5
Scout partners with Lowe's Home Improvement 11 hr Ace Davis 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Oct 15 Brian_G 90
rail trail (voices) motz ave side lincolnton, nc Oct 14 Sylvester201 4
Gaston County Sheriff Alan Cloninger #2 Oct 11 wise man 3
Gaston County Sheriff Alan Cloninger Oct 10 golden 1
Cherryville Dating
Find my Match

Cherryville Jobs