Judge calls Cherryville accusations 'truly disturbing'

There are 3 comments on the Oct 19, 2012, The Star Online story titled Judge calls Cherryville accusations 'truly disturbing'. In it, The Star Online reports that:

A federal judge called accusations that four law enforcement officers abused their power to commit crimes "truly disturbing" during court appearances Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Online.

Since: Sep 12

Cherryville, NC

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Great. Dellinger wanted a kilo of cocaine. Where did he plan to sell it. I will tell you to whom at least. Your kids. With cops like that who needs drug dealers. Seems as though our cops in Cherryville were only arresting crooks to get rid of the competition.

Now it could be that these guys are innocent. Our countries mantra for our justice system is "innocent until proven guilty" but,,,..... I would say that the overwhelming charges so far presented are pretty damning.

It saddens me. I feel for the families of these men. I also condemn the environment that allowed these men to feel that they could get away with this behavior. Have our morals sunk to such a depth? It appears so.

Saddened and disillusioned in Cherryville
Anonymous

Albemarle, NC

#2 Oct 19, 2012
There will be more arrests...this is only the beginning. Some of Cherryville's big shots won't be sleeping for awhile and then it's going to be in federal prison.
IP Expert

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Well said Walter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) 18 hr Truth Hurts 98
I blame you all. Apr 24 Crazy4swayze 1
Sex Drive (Sep '10) Apr 24 sexcaliber 4
News Man airlifted after head-on collision (Sep '12) Apr 13 Irving 2
The Old Crowell Hospital on Aspen Street. (Sep '11) Apr 11 Boyce W 20
A Little Pink Boutique: Local Internet scam?! Apr 3 Angie 9
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Mar 29 Truth Hurts 5
More from around the web

Cherryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE