Who is Robert Sneed?
Blue Ridge Lady

Blue Ridge, GA

#21 Jun 7, 2012
Went to see the debate tonight between Bradley and Sneed. I didn't like Sneed at all. He used all of his time talking about how bad Bradley is when he should have been talking about positive things and telling us about himself and why he is the right man for the job. Others sitting around me in the audience were saying similar things about Sneed. The general consensus was Bradley isn't good but Sneed would be worse!
hahaha

United States

#22 Jun 7, 2012
They always say what you want to hear until they are elected.Just because Sneed built a house here doesnt mean he's the right man for the job.
Fed Up

Blue Ridge, GA

#23 Jun 8, 2012
I also went to see the debate last night, I don't like to see negative comments, however, how is everyone going to know what really goes on with Bradley, since he even admitted that a small percentage of the population comes to court, if someone does not point it out. I heard many lies from Bradley last night and that disturbs me greatly. I think Sneed won that one last night.

Since: Nov 11

Middleton, WI

#24 Jun 8, 2012
Blue Ridge Lady wrote:
Went to see the debate tonight between Bradley and Sneed. I didn't like Sneed at all. He used all of his time talking about how bad Bradley is when he should have been talking about positive things and telling us about himself and why he is the right man for the job. Others sitting around me in the audience were saying similar things about Sneed. The general consensus was Bradley isn't good but Sneed would be worse!
I was also there. Sneed has a unique way of twisting words as eloquently as a trained con artist. There's something about him that I simply don't trust. I would have liked to hear more about proposed solutions, not all about the problems.
Rambo

United States

#25 Jun 8, 2012
I think we need a judge who can hear cases and rule on a timely basis. If Judge Sneed can handle all those municipal courts like he does, he surely has the experience and seasoning he needs
Rambo

United States

#26 Jun 8, 2012
You can take one thing to the bank, Judge Sneed thinks of and treats everybody equal, whether they make a million dollars a year or are on disabilty or are very poor.
Concerned Local

Silver Creek, WA

#27 Jun 9, 2012
I believe that the residents of the tri county area NEED to know just how bad the system is broken. And that we are fortunate to have an experienced Judge to want to tackle this situation at hand and try to fix it. I personally know Judge Sneed and have for many years. I know his character. And he is honest, true and humble. He cares about these communities and wants to fix it!
LoveTheseHillz

United States

#28 Jun 9, 2012
I had the honor of meeting Judge Sneed quite some time ago and I must say it is a privilege to know him. He is an honest, hard working family man with the interest of these communities at heart. He has the uncanny ability to display leadership qualities while utilizing the ideas and interests of those around him. The bottom line is that Judge Sneed cares!
Rambo

United States

#29 Jun 9, 2012
LoveTheseHillz wrote:
I had the honor of meeting Judge Sneed quite some time ago and I must say it is a privilege to know him. He is an honest, hard working family man with the interest of these communities at heart. He has the uncanny ability to display leadership qualities while utilizing the ideas and interests of those around him. The bottom line is that Judge Sneed cares!
yes, he does. I think (caring) goes farther than anything. One who just does their job and don't really care, in my opinion, can't be really full filling their duties as they should and could.
Elderly Gentleman

Canton, GA

#30 Jun 10, 2012
Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, he does. I think (caring) goes farther than anything. One who just does their job and don't really care, in my opinion, can't be really full filling their duties as they should and could.
I have been around Fannin for many years and thought I knew most everybody but I am not familiar with Robert Sneed. I wonder if he is a candidate backed by Harry Doss because of differences he and his wife had with Judge Bradley? It seems a few years back Judge Bradley censured Harry's wife, filed it with theClerk of Superior Court, for something he thought she did and believe it was also sent to the Georgia Bar Association. Harry is known to be vindictive and wonder if he got Sneed in the race to try to get even for that and the charges filed against him with the Judicial Commission? Sure hope not as Sneed sounds like a good person but you never know in politics. Can some one (besides Harry) clear this up?
Druggie

Paonia, CO

#31 Jun 10, 2012
Blue Ridge Beacon wrote:
Had the privilege of meeting Judge Sneed today. I expected a self serving politician but found a compassionate soul with a call to service as a result of diligent prayer for guidance. I think I would have voted for him before as the lesser of two evils but now, finding out he's a child advocate, Im inspired to help shoulder his burden even though Im already a community servant. Now that theres hope lets all help the community by spreading the word and bringing a neighbor to vote !
Was an honor Your Honor !
You must have met Roger Bradley!
Blue Ridge Homebound

Raleigh, NC

#32 Jun 10, 2012
Yes, Sneed is supported by Harry Doss. I don't think that is a secret they are trying to hide.
Think About it

Raleigh, NC

#33 Jun 10, 2012
Think about it:

Why would we vote for someone, Robert Sneed, who no one has of known prior to an election and his sales pitches? I have never known of a local candidate to be completely unknown prior to the election. I smell a fish. He talks a lot about the system is broken. Who are his sources? How does he know? Who is telling him this? Does he have data? If he is not part of the system, how would he know this, by sitting at his firm in Lithonia or in Cobb County? Prior candidates were attorneys in this area (for example, all candidates for DA are locals) and would have had experience with the "system." An unknown? Something ain't right, folks...
Save The Children

Blue Ridge, GA

#35 Jun 10, 2012
Think About it wrote:
Think about it:
Why would we vote for someone, Robert Sneed, who no one has of known prior to an election and his sales pitches? I have never known of a local candidate to be completely unknown prior to the election. I smell a fish. He talks a lot about the system is broken. Who are his sources? How does he know? Who is telling him this? Does he have data? If he is not part of the system, how would he know this, by sitting at his firm in Lithonia or in Cobb County? Prior candidates were attorneys in this area (for example, all candidates for DA are locals) and would have had experience with the "system." An unknown? Something ain't right, folks...
Why ?
We're all willing to take a calculated risk on ANYONE else in an effort to stop the bleeding by the children in Bradleys court. Especially where Sosebee is involved. Those that have followed some of these cases are horrified and ashamed we let this happen for so long. Nows our chance, STEP ASIDE BRADLEY !

Cant decide where your from, Romania or Raleigh ?
Think About It

Germany

#36 Jun 10, 2012
Save The Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant decide where your from, Romania or Raleigh ?
Neither. Nowhere. Everywhere?
Think About It

Germany

#37 Jun 10, 2012
All of the anti-Bradley posts sound the same.

My understanding is there are one or two people who basically sit on the internet all day long under different screen names to post disparaging remarks against Bradley to make it sound like there is a larger group.

Gagirl

Blue Ridge, GA

#38 Jun 10, 2012
Blue Ridge Homebound wrote:
Yes, Sneed is supported by Harry Doss. I don't think that is a secret they are trying to hide.
our pastor met one of them at that speech and askd if they were togather only to right the rongs and the word is Sneed dont have stuff to hide
Skeenahan

United States

#39 Jun 10, 2012
blue ridge ga citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also there. Sneed has a unique way of twisting words as eloquently as a trained con artist. There's something about him that I simply don't trust. I would have liked to hear more about proposed solutions, not all about the problems.
just what did Sneed eloquently twist in his words ?
SOS

Jefferson, GA

#40 Jun 10, 2012
same sh*t different politicians
Mountain Man

Covington, GA

#41 Jun 10, 2012
Blue Ridge Ga Citizen wrote:"I was also there. Sneed has a unique way of twisting words as eloquently as a trained con artist. There's something about him that I simply don't trust. I would have liked to hear more about proposed solutions, not all about the problems."

If you don't identify the problems, how can you propose solutions? Judge Bradley says there are no problems. Sneed says there are. The questions for the voters are: 1. Are there problems? and 2. If there are problems, who has the best solutions for them? If everything is fine, keep Judge Bradley. If there are problems, at least Sneed recognizes that fact and is offering solutions. If you don't recognize problems, you cannot offer solutions, and nothing will change. The voters must decide if there are problems, and if they are severe enough to warrant a change in the juduciary to solve those problems.

Personal Note-Sneed is not a professional politician. He has never run for office before. However, he feels strongly that there are problems in the Appalachian Circuit, and he believes he is the man to solve them. Maybe he is. The voters will decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherrylog Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobcats Sat Dead Pool 3
Blue Ridge Complainers Sat Rex 19
Is it time for the Confederate Battle Flag to c... Aug 19 Another Dem 6
Anyone know this girl? works at Pizza Hut in Bl... Aug 19 Jimmy 3
Buyers Beware (Feb '15) Aug 18 So I heard 11
Greens tree service Aug 17 Struggling mom 7
The Boogie!! (Jun '11) Aug 15 Curious also 34

Cherrylog Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance