First Prev
of 2
Next Last
webbmaster

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I'm struggling here. Who should I vote for?
voterboy

Fort Plain, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Its time for quackenbush to go. he I a scumbag. My vote is for sweet definitely
Minden Voter

Stony Creek, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Quackenbush all he way. He has lead Minden through many tough times like defeating MVO that Vesp got them into GO QUACKY
J Gotti

Troy, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Time for RobinHood to leave
jimmy

Troy, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Quack in a landslide
angelo

Canajoharie, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Is quack a demo or repub? I noticed he's a stagluano man. I have a feeling he's not too into this. Took an awful
Thumping last year.
Pat

Fort Plain, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
angelo wrote:
Is quack a demo or repub? I noticed he's a stagluano man. I have a feeling he's not too into this. Took an awful
Thumping last year.
Your right he is not into it. Sweet is such a terrible choice and quackenbush still beat him in the primary without lifting a finger.
Cheryl

Fort Plain, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Sweet all the way!!! I work at the County and Brian is a better choice believe me!
voterboy

Fort Plain, NY

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Quackenbush is running as both a democrat and a republican. I think that this alone shows that he has no balls and will do whatever he can to cover his ass. Its time for him to go. How can you be both a democrat and a republican, that's like night and day but I heard he will go both ways. Get out and vote for BRIAN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
Rusty

Fort Plain, NY

#10 Sep 28, 2013
voterboy wrote:
Quackenbush is running as both a democrat and a republican. I think that this alone shows that he has no balls and will do whatever he can to cover his ass. Its time for him to go. How can you be both a democrat and a republican, that's like night and day but I heard he will go both ways. Get out and vote for BRIAN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm dont most candidates run on several lines. Brian is running as a conservative and was also looking for the Republican line but Tom beat him.
Sounds like you have an ax to grind. Whats the real problem? Why dont you run?

Sounds like you have no Balls not him
Golly

Canajoharie, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2013
Who cares?? Why would either of them want to be One of the leaders of the Armpit of the State?
firsttt offff alllll

Fort Plain, NY

#12 Sep 29, 2013
i vote for quachenbush
gollygee

Canajoharie, NY

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Tom a new Democrat didn't his republicans back him?
Really

New Hartford, NY

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Cheryl wrote:
Sweet all the way!!! I work at the County and Brian is a better choice believe me!
This is whats wrong with our government. "Cheryl" claims to work "at the county", I think you mean "for the county". We need an overhaul of the system from the top down or the bottom up, whichever you like.
freysbush fill

Canajoharie, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2013
I'm voting for quack. He has the experience needed to handle the gang from amsterdam. I have no confidence in the other fella that's running.
Hmmmmm

Fort Plain, NY

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Hard choice- but Sweet is much more concerned and hard-working. He will fight the Amsterdam gang better than Tom- Tom is buddies with mist of them!
taxpayer

Fort Plain, NY

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
Hard choice- but Sweet is much more concerned and hard-working. He will fight the Amsterdam gang better than Tom- Tom is buddies with mist of them!
Its Hard to fight when you dont speak. I have never heard Brian Sweet udder a word at any meeting I have ever attended. He is a nice man but does not fight like Tom. As for Tom being friends with the Amsterdam click, I doubt it not since he uncovered the Health insurance scam that has now saved the county thousands of dollars.
turtleneck joe

Canajoharie, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2013
I believe I'm voting for Mr. Quackenbush.
Palatine people

Fort Plain, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2013
People in palatine do not like quack. So many people say I don't know what to do? and then laugh.
voters

Fort Plain, NY

#20 Oct 9, 2013
A lot of people in Stone Arabia don't like Quackenbush either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherry Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Board 8 hr Trumps Army 33
Wat does everyone think about Karen Sweet??? (Oct '10) 20 hr Stephen 41
Reward for who cut def kid tires on bike 20 hr Beck36 24
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies Tue Trumps Army 2
Todd Rush Tue fyfs 1
Scott Snyder (May '12) Tue bear 7
Fred Lee (Apr '13) Mon Religion 19

Cherry Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance