Hmmmm

Conway, AR

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Friend with LR Cell | 20 hrs ago | Reply
This goes to "Some Friend You Are"...Well I am very close with Carla and I have a LR cell number so I sure as hell hope whomever posted under this name was not referring to me! If so, since you know I have a 501 # then you need to call me. If you want to get on here and reply to this stupid post then you should have enough nerve to get in touch with me so I know who you are. Now, lets get to some TRUE TALK....Carla is a wonderful person. She works hard for her sons and to provide them with everything their hearts desire. Her children are taken care of and her bills are paid so who is or isnt in her bed is no ones business but hers! As far as her employer is concerned, he is her boss nothing more. Paul Hall is a good person who tries to help those that he can. Ok, his wife may have been in the hospital to get an EKG, its not like that is an invasive procedure. There are a bunch of stickers stuck to a persons skin to monitor each aspect of the heart....I know, I know, the stickers may pull some skin when taken off and we all know a little glue will make an old ass bitch have a heart attack or stroke so the whole family must be there. Anti-depressants hell every woman and most men are on them. If taking a little pill every day is too stressful for a small pea brain to remember and causes a stroke then she shouldve stroked out long ago from all the psycho crazy bitch meds that Hester and her nutball kids should be on! So there are the facts! Wheather it was Carla or any other woman workin at Pauls business she would still act like a stupid little 12yr old girl! I can tell ya Pauls not in Carlas bed and if he is in another womans bed other than his wifes then I guess Hester should learn to please her husband and who wouldnt go lookin elsewhere. Hester they do make movies and books if your psych med have your brain too fucked up to know how to suck a [email protected]!!! Love Ya CAR-CAR

Why would you have the post deleted if you had enough balls to say someone needed to go against the bible and suck a man off?! Just because you do that doesn't mean that every women should or would!! That's sick and you or your friend isn't speaking the truth and you will have to answer to a higher power and I hope it's not anytime soon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherry Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yo man Justin Wilson 8 min Old Man Greeley 11
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 35 min luci 22,860
Word Game (Oct '10) 36 min luci 4,375
Dating Question 47 min Guest 25
What about these deadbeat dads? 1 hr Guest 12
Momma Speaks 1 hr Guest 5
i c u 1 hr Guest 4

Cherry Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance