|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

MT. LAUREL POLICE CHIEF LEHMAN IS CORRUPT

My ex wife Marni Weiss-Mills is in fact a Millionare and yet her father Stacy Weiss makes her appear on his very own company books Armor Research as if she is poor which is not the case. Officials in DE & NJ Attorney Generals Office have both indicated that my "Theft By Deception" case is strong but it is not being enforced in Burlington ,County NJ? If the Trust is worth $20,000,000 I should receive $10,000,000. I am the victim of court fraud and everyone knows it! I have hired two attorneys one from NJ and one from PA since January 2008 to file one simple motion in court to ask the court to order subpoenas for the last 10 yrs. of trust fund tax returns and those instructions were not carried out by my attorneys? Officer Cresong failed to present all evidence to Judge McCloskey as per my 7/10/08 criminal complaint and supporting details? Your own police force are now party to "Obstruction of Justice" which is a crime.(Here's The Probable Cause)- I proved that the "Marni Weiss-Trust" exists per the partial 1999 tax record I was able to retrieve and a large disbursment occurred from the trust while we were married making it an asset 1/2 and should have been distributed to me during divorce proceedings. There was never a pre-nuptial agreement in place.

A Court Subpoena should go to the I.R.S. A.S.A.P requesting 1998-2008 Trust Fund Tax records concerning The "Marni-Weiss Trust"

PROVE ME WRONG! I
dairn ramdy

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

It is not Officer Cresong's job to present the evidence to Judge McCloskey. Since you're forking money over to two lawyers then maybe they can file a complaint on your behalf in civil court!
Larry

Hershey, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

I guess you get what you pay for. Oh well.
MarkNewl

Hershey, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

R Mills wrote:
My ex wife Marni Weiss-Mills is in fact a Millionare and yet her father Stacy Weiss makes her appear on his very own company books Armor Research as if she is poor which is not the case. Officials in DE & NJ Attorney Generals Office have both indicated that my "Theft By Deception" case is strong but it is not being enforced in Burlington ,County NJ? If the Trust is worth $20,000,000 I should receive $10,000,000. I am the victim of court fraud and everyone knows it! I have hired two attorneys one from NJ and one from PA since January 2008 to file one simple motion in court to ask the court to order subpoenas for the last 10 yrs. of trust fund tax returns and those instructions were not carried out by my attorneys? Officer Cresong failed to present all evidence to Judge McCloskey as per my 7/10/08 criminal complaint and supporting details? Your own police force are now party to "Obstruction of Justice" which is a crime.(Here's The Probable Cause)- I proved that the "Marni Weiss-Trust" exists per the partial 1999 tax record I was able to retrieve and a large disbursment occurred from the trust while we were married making it an asset 1/2 and should have been distributed to me during divorce proceedings. There was never a pre-nuptial agreement in place.
A Court Subpoena should go to the I.R.S. A.S.A.P requesting 1998-2008 Trust Fund Tax records concerning The "Marni-Weiss Trust"
PROVE ME WRONG! I
I looked up Armor Research. They sell cleaning products. Looks like a "Mom and Pop" place. They're hiring. Why don't you apply for a job.
Ted

Hershey, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

What's your definition of corrupt? Someone who does not do what you want them to do. Sounds like you are a control freak.
Jimmy

Allentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

I've known for years that the Mt. Laurel Fire Dept is utterly corrupt but the Police Dept is also? Imagine that! Just ask any business operating in Mt. Laurel when they stop by at 'fire code inspections' time.
Anonymous

Oreland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

R Mills wrote:
PROVE ME WRONG! I
On a side note, is this woman single again? I'd like to meet her if she's rich!
Deb

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Wow someone deleted my post, I wonder why.
Deb

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

If harrassing people who haven't done anything wrong, especially women and babies makes cops feel a sense of satisfaction, then I bet you are somewhere jerking off all over yourself. But at least have the guts to do it to my face. Doing things behind my back and covering your tracks so you don't have to own up to it and then denying it when confronted shows how very yellow you really are. What possible pleasure can come from punching someone in the back? Gutless yellow cops.
Lawton S

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Mr Mills. There is medication for your condition. Please seek counseling...
Jillian

Laurel, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

MarkNewl wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up Armor Research. They sell cleaning products. Looks like a "Mom and Pop" place. They're hiring. Why don't you apply for a job.
What a smart ass montana jerk comment. Tipicle for this wonderful lil hell hole here. All police depts are corrupt
Orville

Riverside, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Jillian wrote:
<quoted text> What a smart ass montana jerk comment. Tipicle for this wonderful lil hell hole here. All police depts are corrupt
Jillian you are obvoiusly retarded
Tax Lawyer

Vincentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

You can only get 4 years of tax returns from the wife on a subpoena and this should have been done in a Domestic Relations Court. Since you do not have any tax returns, and thus, I must assume that either you were not married to the Respondent in 1999 (10 years ago) nor did you file a joint return, I think you are using the courts as a fishing expedition and the criminal process as a club. As to calling the Chief corrupt, I will provide him with the message and since the defamation goes to his profession, he is free to sue you immediately. But, you know what, you sound like a loser with not 2 pennies to rub together! Get a job and het on with your life.
Gibbie

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Wow, I've always felt Mount Laurel was a decent organization. What have I been missing.
Jessie

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I heard Mills was caught sucking a dude's cock behind the Echelon Mall. So his wife left him. Now Mills is trying to get back at her!
Deb

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Gibbie wrote:
Wow, I've always felt Mount Laurel was a decent organization. What have I been missing.
Thats transparent. I wonder how much trouble a cop can get into for using resources that way. I would call it you yellow but I think you are more Orange.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cherry Hill Discussions

Search the Cherry Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
looking for gay roleplay (Mar '12) Jun 26 Terell 5
Marlton Whole Foods moving to Genuardi's Willow... (Nov '12) Jun 25 CGK 24
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Jun 20 GBurns 311
102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Jun '14 Jerseyrush1 82
Review: Al Warner Construction (Jan '11) Jun '14 Holly 3
Review: Island Oasis (Formally Vegas Tans) Jun '14 Jenn R 3
Review: Parts Geek LLC May '14 Jkings 1
•••
•••