anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2009
He has been harrassing and stalking young girls in the area. Because he's a well-liked business man and church-goer at Highland Hills Baptist Church many of his victims have been afraid to come forward. But no one is above the law and one by one, girls have been coming forward to complain about this man. Many are beginning to press charges. The ones that don't press charges are witnesses for the girls that have. Foster was in prison for fraud in Jonesboro and now he's living in the Cherokee Village area trying to dominant girls that can't defend themselves. And it's not JUST underage girls, it's women in general. Let's make sure this man goes back to prison where he belongs. If anyone has any information on him, please call Ernie Rose at the Hardy Police Department.
Madjohn

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Dec 22, 2009
anonymous wrote:
He has been harrassing and stalking young girls in the area. Because he's a well-liked business man and church-goer at Highland Hills Baptist Church many of his victims have been afraid to come forward. But no one is above the law and one by one, girls have been coming forward to complain about this man. Many are beginning to press charges. The ones that don't press charges are witnesses for the girls that have. Foster was in prison for fraud in Jonesboro and now he's living in the Cherokee Village area trying to dominant girls that can't defend themselves. And it's not JUST underage girls, it's women in general. Let's make sure this man goes back to prison where he belongs. If anyone has any information on him, please call Ernie Rose at the Hardy Police Department.
You mad cuz he got your girl? Sounds like that crazy D. BH who is jealous of all the local business men who dont have to do thier grocery shopping at the Hope Center.
anonymous

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Dec 22, 2009
No, actually I'm one of the girls that he's been stalking.
anonymous

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Dec 22, 2009
and who is D and BH?
loving mother

Dolph, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Yesterday, Glen Wesley Foster was found GUILTY!!!
just me

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2010
you people need to find a life.
Starlet

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Apr 28, 2010
Anything new on Glen Foster?
bowey

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 29, 2010
I heard he was back at it.
Get a life

Bexar, AR

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Starlet wrote:
Anything new on Glen Foster?
Why? You want a date? Yes, he's back at it.
bowey

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 30, 2010
No,he is not my type. However, his ex-wife is. SHE IS HOT.
lyndsey

Mountain Home, AR

#11 May 3, 2010
I don't think she is his ex-wife I see her with him all the time
bowey

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 May 5, 2010
Well she soon will be I hear. He don't deserve her she has put up with his crape long enough.
friend

New Haven, CT

#13 May 6, 2010
Enough already I think you people have caused them enough trouble. I think they are going to work this out or I pray they do they belong togetheir.
friend

Mountain Home, AR

#14 May 26, 2010
No doubt
tennislady

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2010
He needs to stop scheming on highschool girls. And that slimeball deserves to be put down.
concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Nov 17, 2011
well that pervert glen foster is at it again I hear he has been banned from the dollar general in highland for bothering a young women. I believe he has done this before. why does he keep getting by with this
angry

Wiseman, AR

#17 Nov 20, 2011
do u mean baptist member glenn foster? i thought he was in prison for the crap he did over a year ago when he was harassing all those young girls. maybe that was pete reilly im thinking about. i get them confused, their both a couple of old perverts. i think mr. foster and mr. reilly wood make good cellmates,they have alot in common...
in the know

Bexar, AR

#18 Jul 30, 2012
yes he has been banned from the doller store in highland, he was taking pictures of a girl that works there and she called the cops on him turns out he was taking pictures of her from her shoulders down. what a sleezebag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler French in custody 56 min local 1
low priced homes in CV are " hidden gems " 3 hr Nancy 19
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine 3 hr King of kings 33
ATVs now allowed in Cherokee Village ? 16 hr Red Cloud 25
Lake Thunderbird And Sequoia Closed 16 hr Red Cloud 11
Cherokee Village AR Sucks (Sep '10) Sun Nancy 151
John Smith revealed Sun ain't your brother 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cherokee Village Mortgages