Working Mom

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I want to know who got the alcohol vote onto the ballot. I like their ideas about tax revenue. I want to put a couple of strip clubs in sharp county, and possibly in the future a 'Bunny Ranch II'! 
1.) They will bring more tax revenue to our county.
2.) People won't have to drive to Memphis or Jacksonville, to drink a beer and see some titties!
3.) It will cut down on sex crimes, b/c it will give men a release.
Lisa

Hardy, AR

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Working Mom wrote:
I want to know who got the alcohol vote onto the ballot. I like their ideas about tax revenue. I want to put a couple of strip clubs in sharp county, and possibly in the future a 'Bunny Ranch II'! 
1.) They will bring more tax revenue to our county.
2.) People won't have to drive to Memphis or Jacksonville, to drink a beer and see some titties!
3.) It will cut down on sex crimes, b/c it will give men a release.
I don't know about tittie bars, But we need to have nudist areas set aside for nudist use. With all the miles of lake and river front there is no good reason why this can't be done.
Dreamer

Salem, AR

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Your a dreamer. Strip clubs are popular in areas with disposable income, this county has none and people here will drink the cheapest beer they can find in their trucks before sitting in a bar let alone a strip club with cover charges and high drink prices. You will be broke in a month and closed in two. Dream on but not in this county. Cheap 12 packs at the Red Mule will be the big winner, unless you already own the Red Mule, your shit outa' luck buddy.
Lisa

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Oct 10, 2012
tittie bars? That may be nice. But a nudist resort in the area would be better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just curious 2 hr BlackDog77 6
Cherokee Village AR Sucks (Sep '10) 5 hr ex-realtor 98
Piano Player Wanted For Country Club 9 hr Jeffy Baby 2
Bob is a piece of... Apr 24 bobisadcksckr 1
are you thirsty for more? Apr 16 Barnyard Fun 9
Haunting at Wahpeton Hill in Hardy? (Jun '09) Apr 12 anonymous 36
My Latest Work Apr 9 BlackDog77 17
More from around the web

Cherokee Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE