First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Aubrey, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2009
I guess you didn't like it whenever people were telling the truth about you. Imagine that!
Brad Pitt

Enterprise, AL

#2 Oct 10, 2009
are u obsessed u fat cow...jesus another one we know u and guess what..ur gonna die one day..hell we all are
good lord

Enterprise, AL

#3 Oct 10, 2009
Guest wrote:
I guess you didn't like it whenever people were telling the truth about you. Imagine that!
Let it go!

Aubrey, TX

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Why? She sure doesn't

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2011
Is she still screwing around with other women's husbands? Tamara taylor or runion or Roberts or whatever she's calling herself now. I thought that law enforcement had a morals clause in their contracts. Apparently it's not enforced.

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2011
What a fine police officer she is. Lol.
fobby mcgee

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Who is the chick that passes gas when she gives blowwwjobbs? She lives in hardy and has long brown hair and has a tat that says bon jovi forever on her tramp stamp. Will her farts smell like turkey this weekend?
Reverend Poopchute

Thailand

#8 Dec 19, 2011
fobby mcgee wrote:
Who is the chick that passes gas when she gives blowwwjobbs? She lives in hardy and has long brown hair and has a tat that says bon jovi forever on her tramp stamp. Will her farts smell like turkey this weekend?
hi fobby, the chick you speak of is a regular at the Copper Feather. she usually hangs with Rosie Aviles and Ruby Gilliland.
molson ale

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Fobby I would like to add to the Reverends post, if I may. I have heard tell that the woman that passes gas from Hardy and her friends Rosie Aviles and Ruby Gilliland can really dance up a storm at the Copper Feather. But if they lift their legs to high or move their hips to quickly while dancing, they do fart rather loud.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 19, 2011
guest wrote:
What a fine police officer she is. Lol.
She's an adulterer and a marriage destroyer. All married women need to watch out. She thinks she can do anything she wants and it won't ever come back to bite her but it will. It may take a while but karma will make her pay for everything she has put other women through. She needs to be run out of sharp county and she sure doesn't need to be able to arrest anyone for anything considering everything she has done.
i could kick ur @ss

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2011
If u guys are talking about is Tamara Roberts then u need to shut the hell up she is a beautiful girl and does not deserve ur disrespect
Ho he Do

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Dec 19, 2011
fobby mcgee wrote:
Duh!!!! its you mother.
Ho He Do

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Dec 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="i could kick ur @ss"]If u guys are talking about is Tamara Roberts then u need to shut the hell up she is a beautiful girl and does not deserve ur disrespect [/QUOTE]The only @ss you kick is a 2 year old.you $hit bag.

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="i could kick ur @ss"]If u guys are talking about is Tamara Roberts then u need to shut the hell up she is a beautiful girl and does not deserve ur disrespect[/QUOTE]
She's going by Taylor again now. She's a far cry from beautiful. She's fat and ugly. Get a look at those tattoos! Bahahaha fat cow! She's a man thief and she doesn't deserve any respect at all. You're an idiot if you believe that. Or you're scum just like she is...pick one

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2011
You idiots. I am sure you are al pissed off at Tamara because she threw you in jail for driving drunk, or beating your wife and kids, or busted your meth lab. You bunch of ignorant inbred hillbilly bastards. She is the sweetest most kind woman ever. She would give the shirt off her back for someone in need. Not to mentin the most loyal friend I have ever know. So go on and talk that talk you jealous morons. It's you haters that keep her with job security. Now go ahead, light that pipe up!

Frisco, TX

#16 Dec 21, 2011
guest wrote:
You idiots. I am sure you are al pissed off at Tamara because she threw you in jail for driving drunk, or beating your wife and kids, or busted your meth lab. You bunch of ignorant inbred hillbilly bastards. She is the sweetest most kind woman ever. She would give the shirt off her back for someone in need. Not to mentin the most loyal friend I have ever know. So go on and talk that talk you jealous morons. It's you haters that keep her with job security. Now go ahead, light that pipe up!
First a warning. You better watch your husband if you have one. Second ask her about how she got the roberts name. Ask her how many times she screwed that womans husband while they were married and still living together. Ask her who she was screwing with when he left her 4 months after they were married. Ask her how many lives she destroyed because she wanted his money to fix up her rat infested trailer. Ask her if she enjoyed her trips to Mississippi. Yeah she's a wonderful woman all right. Lying cheating Ho is all she is. U better watch ur back

Frisco, TX

#17 Dec 21, 2011
Furthermore I don't or have I ever done any sort of drugs. I speak the truth and only the truth. She shouldn't be allowed to have a position of honor after the lives she has destroyed. I'm just waiting for it to all come back to her and see how miserable she becomes. What goes around comes around and it's time for her to get a taste of her own medicine.
just sayin...

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Dec 28, 2011
Sounds like someone knows what they're talking about and Tamara isn't anyone I want to know or have around my man. Just sayin...
No way!

Herndon, VA

#19 Dec 30, 2011
I've seen that fat ugly sorry excuse for a woman and she had better not even look at my man! I heard how she was screwing that jail admin back in 2005 right there in the jail!!!! Isn't it wonderful what our tax $'s pay for nowadays!? Back then she was only dispatch so I guess she had plenty of time screw around with him and break up that marriage.
Citizen

Melbourne, AR

#20 Jan 7, 2012
All of you need to shut your mouths. She's a damn good police officer and also a family member o mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Main Street 2 hr John 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 40,848
Why buy the cow when the milk is free? 4 hr So over sweet bri... 7
Men around here Mon Lawyered Up 24
heating contractor Mon Rutherford B 2
All star Grooming in HSB Nov 18 The Real AK 1
horseshoe bend... crown lake (Jul '09) Nov 17 Help a young man out 34

Cherokee Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance