First Prev
of 13
Next Last
grits

Hernando, MS

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Anyone going to the opening Friday night?

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
grits wrote:
Anyone going to the opening Friday night?
hi, what is the highlander and where is it?
grits

Hernando, MS

#3 Apr 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>hi, what is the highlander and where is it?
New restaurant where the Arkansas traveler used to be, live entertainment starting at 7:30 and really good food. Food starts at 5pm today
Darn Good

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Man that is some great food and even better service. We will be back.
grits

Hernando, MS

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Darn Good wrote:
Man that is some great food and even better service. We will be back.
I didn't get to go but heard it was really good
cathy reed

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Apr 28, 2012
We want to go and try it out. What are the hours?
MemphisFamily

Memphis, TN

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Sounds interesting, would be nice to try a new place out!
grits

Hernando, MS

#8 Apr 29, 2012
cathy reed wrote:
We want to go and try it out. What are the hours?
Thursday thru Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday) 11am til 9pm
Sean Post

Salem, AR

#9 Apr 29, 2012
grits wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get to go but heard it was really good
You got to be shittin me. I went there friday amd there was chaos and it took a hour to get a roast beef porboy that looked like potted meat product spread on a roll and they charged 6.50 for that mess! I guess ya get what you pay for. I would never recommend this fplace for my dog wjho is prettier than that kinky afro black haierd bitch that tried to serve me and my friends. That fin place in hardy has the real porboys and they rock
grits

Hernando, MS

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Sean Post wrote:
<quoted text>You got to be shittin me. I went there friday amd there was chaos and it took a hour to get a roast beef porboy that looked like potted meat product spread on a roll and they charged 6.50 for that mess! I guess ya get what you pay for. I would never recommend this fplace for my dog wjho is prettier than that kinky afro black haierd bitch that tried to serve me and my friends. That fin place in hardy has the real porboys and they rock
Thanks sun
(:

Haslet, TX

#11 Apr 29, 2012
That place was great!!! I'm defiantly going again for sure! The roast beef po-boy was the BEST I've ever eaten!! And the music was GREAT! We finally have a good restaurant that has so much good food to choose from!! And actually have GREAT SERVICE!! Everyone come on down there!! You will be seeing me tonight!!(:#readytogetgoodfood again!
Mark Gordon-Highlande r

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 29, 2012
We sincerely appreciate all of the good people who have come out and tried us out and also the comments from Grits,Darn Good and Smiley face whomever ya'll are. Topix can be a vile place due to the ability to possess the cloak of anonymity which is no doubt cowardly and childish at best.We wont be monitoring this site after this one and only post so it will be a waste of your dull life to contnue your spew regarding us here. What I will say is that saying derogatory things and making personal attacks crosses so many boundries and I welcome whomever,whenever and wherever to discuss these things with me personally. We have lived here for less than a year and am not known that well in the community so the list of culprits are few.I am very easy to find and drive around with our logo on my truck. I see hurtful things about just about everybody who owns or works at most of the businesses here in the community and its sad and digusting.Please don't waste another minute of your dull, miserable life posting here about any of us as it wont be read. Seriously. There are many good restarants here in the area to choose from and you should go to whichever one you prefer where you feel comfortable,welcome and where the food is to your liking. Simple. To the other people on here please visit our FB page if you want information and we appreciate your interest.
grits

Hernando, MS

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Mark Gordon-Highlander wrote:
We sincerely appreciate all of the good people who have come out and tried us out and also the comments from Grits,Darn Good and Smiley face whomever ya'll are. Topix can be a vile place due to the ability to possess the cloak of anonymity which is no doubt cowardly and childish at best.We wont be monitoring this site after this one and only post so it will be a waste of your dull life to contnue your spew regarding us here. What I will say is that saying derogatory things and making personal attacks crosses so many boundries and I welcome whomever,whenever and wherever to discuss these things with me personally. We have lived here for less than a year and am not known that well in the community so the list of culprits are few.I am very easy to find and drive around with our logo on my truck. I see hurtful things about just about everybody who owns or works at most of the businesses here in the community and its sad and digusting.Please don't waste another minute of your dull, miserable life posting here about any of us as it wont be read. Seriously. There are many good restarants here in the area to choose from and you should go to whichever one you prefer where you feel comfortable,welcome and where the food is to your liking. Simple. To the other people on here please visit our FB page if you want information and we appreciate your interest.
Good idea
shush be quiet

Marked Tree, AR

#14 Apr 29, 2012
Mark Gordon-Highlander wrote:
What's the name on the facebook page?
TopService

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 29, 2012
I believe it's the highlander on Facebook. This place was awesome food was great and service was awesome and music was great to finally a place that doesn't serve best choice brand lasagna from the store and calls it homemade.
loyal customer

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 29, 2012
We were there Saturday for lunch and I was extremely impressed. Food was awesome and different from everything else in the area. The restaurant had a great atmosphere and the service was outstanding. We will definitely be returning often.
Bubble Butts Friend

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Apr 29, 2012
This place was really amazing! It had great food and also really great service. I will deffinately be back again to have more wonderful food!
Where on Facebook

Arnold, MO

#18 Apr 29, 2012
I searched for it on Facebook, but no luck. If someone finds it, can you please post a link on here? Thank you.
best place in town

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2012
love this place .. everyone should try it out.
shush be quiet

Marked Tree, AR

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Where on Facebook wrote:
I searched for it on Facebook, but no luck. If someone finds it, can you please post a link on here? Thank you.
The Highlander Food, Drink and Event Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donated police cars.....NOT !!! 55 min LJ Ruetten 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Reality Check 42,935
Alan Spencer Apr 22 Citizen 1
What happened! Apr 22 Salix 5
CV city council member resigning ? Apr 21 Bubba 1
ATVs now allowed in Cherokee Village ? (May '16) Apr 19 Red Cloud 33
Michael mennen Apr 17 SAM 9

Cherokee Village Jobs

Personal Finance

Cherokee Village Mortgages